Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,161 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sterling Bank! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Sterling Bank! (2212 Views)

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee / Sterling Bank Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sterling Bank! by sniperwolf(m): 10:48am On Aug 24, 2007
I'm a student of Mathematics and Computer Science inFederal University of Technology Owerri and I'm presently doing my I.T in Sterling bank and it unfortunate to tell you that I was employed to the marketing department and I've been asked to get them 20 savings account before the end of the month and the most funny thing is that I don't have any marketing idea and I don't know how to go about it because my job is at jeopardy if I'm not able to complete the task. So fellow Nairalanders I need your help. Please give me an idea on how to tackle this task.
Re: Sterling Bank! by henryphyol(m): 11:29am On Aug 24, 2007
Sniper,
The first thing you do is to approach ur family members the same way you out it here put it to them and let them know your job is at stake and if they dont have money to open account them they should refer you to people who would. Thats how you marketing- start with people around you.
Re: Sterling Bank! by sniperwolf(m): 11:38am On Aug 24, 2007
Thankx for the reply Henry.
Like you said, let me start here is there anyone that wants a Sterling bank account the interest rate is high and you'll enjoy other benefit. Please I'm not kidding I need people to open an account with me. If you have anyone in mind contact me on 08053243583, probably text and I'll do the calling from time to time
Re: Sterling Bank! by phatjoe(m): 7:35pm On Mar 20, 2009
Sniper your a bunky ass maga dog
go and strategize
after all you chop alone and die alone
pally log off tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sterling Bank! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2009
guy, which branch of sterling bank are you?
Re: Sterling Bank! by bigboyslim(m): 11:40pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ poster

And you say you know nothing about marketing. What you are doing on this thread is called online marketing. Infact you are a natural born marketer. Once u finish your IT and return to school, I would suggest you to change your course to marketing.
Re: Sterling Bank! by sniperwolf(m): 11:59am On Apr 12, 2009
This post is about a 2 years old.
@phatjoe don't you have better things to do instead of fishing for old post.
As a matter of fact I'm graduated

(1) (Reply)

Becoming A Financial Analyst / How Much Is The Current Salary Of A Cadet Assistant Supritendent Of Police / Share Your Stamp Duty, FIP Charges And Other Ways banks Are Extorting You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.