Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,652 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken (622 Views)

See How I Make Stir Fry Spaghetti, So Delicious (Photos, Video) / Chinese Stir Fried Noodles With Beef / Easter Peppered Chicken Recipe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken by Allnaijatrends: 9:51pm On Dec 02, 2022
This dish is easy to make and so delicious. Let’s get started!

Stir Fried Spaghetti (Pasta)
What You Will Need

Sausage (hot dog)
Curry
Thyme
Ginger powder
Garlic powder
Pepper
Knorr chicken
Onions
Salt to taste
Oyster sauce
Vegetable oil
Sesame oil
Dark oil
Dark soy sauce
Vegetables (Carrot, bell pepper and sweet corn)
Continue Reading: https://allnaijatrends.com/peppered-chicken/

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken by Bintdawood(f): 10:00pm On Dec 02, 2022
The only thing i dont like here is the sausage but it reallly looks good! Thumbs up cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 10:12pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:
The only thing i dont like here is the sausage but it reallly looks good! Thumbs up cool

You must really like food. cheesy
Do you like to eat food as much as you like to see food pictures?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken by Bintdawood(f): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

You must really like food. cheesy
Do you like to eat food as much as you like to see food pictures?

I do grin
You know the thing i look out for in food is well balanced food. Even if i cant afford meat, poultry or fish ehnn there must be loads of vegetables tongue nuts, egg or beans. I too like food o but better one cool cool

1 Like

Re: How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2022
Bintdawood:

I do grin
You know the thing i look out for in food is well balanced food. Even if i cant afford meat, poultry or fish ehnn there must be loads of vegetables tongue nuts, egg or beans. I too like food o but better one cool cool

cheesy
You must really like food more than me then.
You're into food business, right?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Stir Fried Spaghetti And Peppered Chicken by Bintdawood(f): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2022
mariahAngel:

cheesy
You must really like food more than me then.
You're into food business, right?

Haaa its possible o grin
Yes i am, wbu?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Clean An Old Farm Sink / Traditional Meals / 20,000 Children Die Daily From Hunger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.