Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

4 Legitimate And Effective Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 And Beyond - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 4 Legitimate And Effective Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 And Beyond (345 Views)

Legitimate And Guarantee Buying And Selling Means Of Making Money Daily / 7 Legitimate And Highly Profitable Online Business 7 Legitimate And Highly Profi / Be Proud Of Your Legitimate Hustle - An Advice To Young Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Legitimate And Effective Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 And Beyond by webwiz(m): 2:17am On Dec 03, 2022
Hi
Without wasting any time, let’s get into it. Here are 4 LEGITIMATE AND EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN 2022 AND BEYOND

First of all if you want to truly, really "make money online," there are 3 things you must get right from the onset so you don't waste your time, money, energy and effort.

DO NOT go to Google and search for "how to make money online".

If you do so, you are going to be led down an evil path filled with scams, pyramid schemes, half baked, time wasting activities and despicable human beings who masquerade as "online entrepreneurs".

99% of people who go this path end up never escaping this maze.

DO NOT DO IT!

Enough said.

To make money online, you MUST have something for sale and you must learn how to sell it online.

You can't cop out by transferring your responsibility to sell to someone else, bro, "do it for me" or think other people will make you rich by "helping".

Let's be ideal. You do not "make money online" in a literal sense. You do so by offering something of value, a product or service,in exchange for money.

You must choose something real, something that can grow and you must have the discipline/patience to learn and do work to grow it.

Are we following?
Good!

Now let's talk about the different things you can do to make money online and
what you should run away from when you hear "make money online".

I'll start with what to avoid with a long spoon. Engaging in them is like dining with the devil and using a short spoon.

Please Avoid These 5 Models:

1 Online surveys - you simply respond to surveys and you get paid a certain amount.

If it was that simple, trust me, everyone will be doing surveys right now and smiling to the bank. It is a lie.

2 Get paid to read emails - this is Nigeria, you'll be wasting your time thinking this would profit you.

3 "Oil and Gas investment" - also masquerading as "online investment programs" aka, invest =N=100,000 and get paid 40% every 30/60/90 days.

There are currently new ones making the rounds now. Don't be fooled.

4 Cash Gifting programs - a.k.a MMM and its many cousins. All that, "provide help, receive help" nonsense. Their promoters morphed into #3 above.

5 Online MLMs - pyramid schemes disguised as network marketing opportunities.

If they have no real product and focus on recruiting new members, it's bullshit, it's a pyramid and it will come tumbling down.

Basically, anything that promises you'll make a lot of money doing very little to no work.

It's mostly scammers who promote those things and I don't care if it's your trusted cousin telling you to join in.

Avoid them all.

*Now Let's Get Into The Real Ways to Actually Make Money Online.*

Once again, please understand that you are making money online by using the internet to reach people who are interested in something, a product or service you provide and they will pay you.

So, Online i.e the internet is simply the medium.

So, below is my list of 4 Legitimate and Effective Ways You Can Use to Make Money Online in 2022 and beyond

Read through each part carefully and identify the one that suits you.

4 LEGITIMATE AND EFFECTIVE WAYS TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE IN 2022 AND BEYOND

MMO MODEL 1: Freelancing/Consulting

This is where you provide skilled tasks to businesses and entrepreneurs.

Online Freelancing is probably the best way you can use to start making money online without any capital.

That is because all you are doing is helping out businesses and individuals with certain tasks like:

Article writing
Social media posting
Audio/video transcribe
Translations
Graphics design
Web design
Voice over
Etc

All you need is a skill in a particular area or subject - graphic design, social media marketing, copywriting, sales.

And you can quickly learn many of these skills. Business owners buy these services like clockwork.
All you have to do is to go to one of the online marketplaces where you can get these jobs.

The most popular one is known as Fiverr.com

Fiverr is the world's largest online freelance services marketplace that connects businesses with online freelancers.

Don't let the $5 jobs fool you,it's merely a starting point. People charge as much as $10,000 to do jobs there.

Then we have others
99designs.com and UpWork.com

On these sites, you can sell skills ranging from graphic design to writing, to social media marketing to copywriting to programming to sales, etc.

It's incredible what you can do on these sites. Feel free to check them out.

By the way, if this is what you want to do, my advice is that you get the guidance of someone who has been doing this for sometime.

The best program about online freelancing that I can vouch for right now is this one called Freelance Money Pot by Ajeigbe Moruf

The guy who created the program has hundreds of positive testimonials from students.

MMO MODEL 2: Creating and Selling of Information Products

You can also sell information in various formats:

You can sell it as a simple ebook in PDF format

You can sell it as a video

You can sell it as a full blown course

You can sell it as an audio

You can sell it as a webinar, seminar or Teleseminar

You can sell it as coaching

You can sell it as a membership content

If this is what you like, you should look at Joseph Don's content to cash masterclass(I can send the link if you're interested).

Joseph has been able to make so much income from creating and selling information products online.

I know about 2 persons personally on this group who are currently into this

MMO Model 3 - Importation/Ecommerce

E-commerce is all about 3 things:

Searching for physical products that solve problems for people or help them get closer to their desires.

You can source these products here in Nigeria or import them.

Buying the products at the lowest cost possible, importing them to Nigeria.

And using a genius marketing method to sell them for a good ROI.

If you are going to run with this business model, make sure you do not run it like a lot of people.

Run it as a proper business.

Start with a huge and profitable audience/market. E.g. Fitness, babies (Moms), Women's fashion, Skin care

Look for challenges people have in that market

0Find products on Aliexpress that solve those challenges - In fact, you will even come across many products on Aliexpress that fix challenges you do not know about.

Buy the products for the lowest cost you can find (You may have to use an agent or other sites for this)

E.g. Some products that sell for N$2 a piece can be gotten from 1688.com for far lesser

Create a marketing system that allows you to pull in people who are interested in the type of products you are importing. You can advertise using Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Google, Blogs

Sell to them

Sell to them repeatedly

If you decide to take this to another level, you might even create a brand name and find companies that can help you create products with your brand name printed on them

But you don't have to start with that.

You can start importing with at least N50,000 or even lower.

"However the most important factor is for you to ONLY import products that people really want to buy."

Personally, I don't import products until I have advertised it and gotten proof that it is a product that will sell.

That is when I go ahead to buy it.

Ecommerce requires a capital of at least N50,000 to get it started.

If you want to go with this online model, please get the E-commerce Roadmap by Damilola Emmanuel to guide you through.

Let me know so I can send you the link.

MMO MODEL 4: Affiliate Marketing

You might have heard this term before.

That is because affiliate marketing is an industry valued at over $300 US Billion

Affiliate marketing is an income model where you make money by selling someone else's product for a commission.

Basically, you get a link that recognizes you brought the visitor and when they buy, you get a cut which can be anything from 5% to as high as 90%.

It is a really effective way for complete newbies to make good money online.

The main thing is to get sales for the product you are promoting and you get paid a commission for it.

Now,

All the 4 make money online models I shared in this short training can be executed by the average Nigerian.

✨If you have zero money, zero connections but have skills or are willing to learn one, then do freelancing/consulting.

✨If you have access to some very helpful information that people will be willing to pay for, then you should consider getting into Information Publishing.

✨If you simply want to promote products without dealing with customers, Affiliate marketing is the way to go.

✨If you're not the writing type or you want to sell something you can touch,E-commerce is great.

If you notice, I left out Blogging as a way to "make money online, here's why.

That's because blogging is extremely hard and for most starters, it isn't an excellent choice.

To do it, you need a ton of patience and discipline and in any case, you still need to incorporate Information Publishing, Affiliate Marketing, Consulting, maybe even E-commerce for a blog to be profitable.

It's like wanting to eat boiled egg but you put the egg inside "moi moi” first and then cook it before eating. Why not just boil the damn egg?

Blogs aren't profitable by simply starting up and putting an "advertise with us" page up.

And thinking a blog will survive by simply running ads is silly.

So these are my 4 online business models you can venture into and make massive income from.

I'll advice you choose one that resonates with you and please, choose wisely.

1 Like

Re: 4 Legitimate And Effective Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 And Beyond by ayoawhy007: 8:35am On Dec 03, 2022
Incase u haven't jioned chipper Cash wallet,use my referral link
https:///invite/A24A6
to sign up on chipper cash wallet and even if your interested in earned the #600 referral bonus even if don't have money to deposit,I can help you with that.....

Dm me on whatapp@08075043113

Re: 4 Legitimate And Effective Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 And Beyond by ayoawhy007: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2022
Get over 100+ Amazing Channels for FREE on your Mobile Device (No Monthly Subscription Required) with ₦1,000
FAQ
1. Will I ever have to subscribe? No
2. How Many Channels? DStv, Super Sport, Netflix etc (100+)
Dm me on Whatsapp@08075043113

Re: 4 Legitimate And Effective Ways To Make Money Online In 2022 And Beyond by ayoawhy007: 8:39am On Dec 03, 2022
I offer the following service
*Awhy VTU.*
� Buy Airtime (mtn,glo, Airtel and 9mobile)
�convert Airtime to cash(mtn only)
�Pay Electricity and Tv subscription(DStv,Gotv,startimes, Electricity bills)
�Buy result checker pin(waec,Neco and nabteb)

Fast and convenient.....
Whatapp@08075043113

(1) (Reply)

Outdoor Daybed Sets / CLOSED / Help Needed For Jumia Seller Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.