Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu (11537 Views)

6 Bedroom Contemporary Smart Duplex - Isheri North / Building A Fence On A Plot Of Land In Rural Enugu State: Costs And Challenges / KNOW THE COST OF YOUR BUILDING PROJECT TODAY-GET YOUR BOQ &BUILDING ESTIMATES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2022
To God be all the glory forever.

We have got another contract to construct a new building in a village in Enugu state.

Details of the project are as follows;

Project: construction of a 3 bedroom contemporary bungalow
Client: A Nairalander
Contractors: Spyder880 builders
Project duration: 60 days
Architect: Casa-Phils Project services
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2022
The look of the building

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:02am On Dec 03, 2022
This building is planned to start much later this month, as there are still occupants on this land.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by tivta(m): 11:57am On Dec 03, 2022
Finally. A look into something i have always wanted to know about.
Abeg oga Spyder don't forget breakdown of costs even to the grain of sand
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2022
tivta:
Finally. A look into something i have always wanted to know about.
Abeg oga Spyder don't forget breakdown of costs even to the grain of sand

I will do my best. Work will start soon. Thanks.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have started buying materials that will be needed for the construction of this building. We have been paying for cement, rods, and many other materials.

More pictures when we start.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Carcholce: 7:54am On Dec 04, 2022
Keep posting. I’m following

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:28am On Dec 04, 2022
Carcholce:
Keep posting. I’m following

Welcome.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by greenermodels: 10:43am On Dec 04, 2022
I have booked my space in this class, I'm very interested on how to roof that structure with the parapet walls. This would be another learning experience.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2022
We are still preparing to move into this site and start work. The road leading into this site is being worked on, we are also waiting for the crops on the land to be removed so we can start working on the land.

More updates later.

2 Likes

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:20am On Dec 21, 2022
Work at this site will start today in full. We intend to mark out the building space at this site today, thereafter, we can start the foundation of the building.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by tivta(m): 9:57am On Dec 21, 2022
spyder880:
Work at this site will start today in full. We intend to mark out the building space at this site today, thereafter, we can start the foundation of the building.

Finally. Please remember to break down the cost, stone by stone, block by block etc
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by aieromon(m): 5:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
spyder880:

Thank you for the update.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:23pm On Dec 21, 2022
This site has been cleared in readiness for the start of this building.........

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by greenermodels: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2022
spyder880:
This site has been cleared in readiness for the start of this building.........
do you mind telling us the area or length and breadth of this design?
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 7:05pm On Dec 21, 2022
greenermodels:
do you mind telling us the area or length and breadth of this design?

About 14.4 x 18.55

2 Likes

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by greenermodels: 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
spyder880:

About 14.4 x 18.55
wow, that's quite a bit larger than normal, it would be great to use as a benchmark for costs.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
This is the pictures of the old building in this compound, and how we demolished it.........

We left one of the rooms, so that workers can sleep in it..

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2022
We bought more materials for the pegging of the foundation.........

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by boldx(m): 6:08am On Dec 22, 2022
Following

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:23am On Dec 22, 2022
boldx:
Following

Welcome bro.
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:28am On Dec 22, 2022
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by tivta(m): 6:34am On Dec 22, 2022
spyder880:
Fitting water heaters before mounting them on the bathrooms.............

Must be a wrong thread
spyder880:
Also fitting shower sets...........
spyder880:
Mounting WC seats..........

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Khalid72(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2022
tivta:

Must be a wrong thread
i taught so too
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by Khalid72(m): 7:49am On Dec 22, 2022
tivta:

Must be a wrong thread
i taught so too
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by michlins(m): 7:57am On Dec 22, 2022
Sir, come and edit
Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:35am On Dec 22, 2022
You people shouldn't mind me, maybe it's the hunger for Christmas rice and chicken that is making me to make this mistake grin

I have edited the posts. Welcome my people.

2 Likes

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2022
We have started foundation excavation works in this site, more pictures from this site later today.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by aieromon(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
spyder880:
We have started foundation excavation works in this site, more pictures from this site later today.

I'm here for the estimates, chief. No forget us oh.

1 Like

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2022
aieromon:

I'm here for the estimates, chief. No forget us oh.

I remember very well. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Estimates For Construction Of A 3 Bedroom Contemporary Bungalow In Rural Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:02am On Dec 24, 2022
We have started the excavation works for the foundation of this building.............

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Decorative Stamped Concrete (08105148400) / Cost Of Rent Around Imo| Co-tenant / 7 Most Expensive Houses In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.