Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State (89409 Views)

Lady Stays In The Same Room With Her Husband's Corpse For 3 Days In Ogun (Video) / Eddy Omodiaogbe Missing In Ogun (Photo) / Checkout This Viral Family of 6 Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by kelmicheal: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2022
All those garri one buy in the market or store so many wall geckos has craw on it or hide inside people still buy am to soak raw or make eba nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Entanglement: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
godofuck231:
who be this one, aneg leave that thing, na today you know say wall geko de poisonous, go step on dead camelion bones and make e piece your foot and see death too , they are poisonous, leave evil spirits alone, them don tire , Nigerians are careless
wall geko isn't poison Mr Dumbo!
Do some research
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by bonnyhope: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2022
capnies:
LIES
WHEN I WAS IN SECONDARY SCHOOL WALL GECKO FELL INTO OUR POT OF YAM PORRIDGE IN BOARDING HOUSE, INFACT ONE OF MY DINNING TABLE MATE CHEWED THE GECKO THINKING IT WAS FISH BEFORE WE GOT TO KNOW, NOT EVEN A STOMACH PAIN

Irritating
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by bonnyhope: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Ogun and juju are inseparable
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by dyera(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
godofuck231:
who be this one, aneg leave that thing, na today you know say wall geko de poisonous, go step on dead camelion bones and make e piece your foot and see death too , they are poison, leave evil spirits alone, them don tire , Nigerians are careless

Wall gecko are not poisonous stop spreading false information.

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by twilliamx(m): 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2022
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mysterious!
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by deavicky(m): 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2022
I have known that thing from my father's house and it 8s still in my palor. We had never try killing it any day you people want to make me start hating that stuff.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Lukuluku69(m): 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2022
doggedfighter:

And you believed this old wife tale from your grandma.

And you are even proud to present it here as a point.

Shame !

Lol

What shame?

I have seen dark straight lines on my siblings body, my own body, on people's body, my cousins' body the only explanation given then to us as kids is that they are usually caused by Geckos.

They can be painful and it hurts when you want to have your bath when those marks are still fresh.

"Presenting" it here is not to make you go Gecko hunting but rather share my experience in which case I don't consider shameful at all.

Growing up, we believe so many stuff. Everyone does. There is something you were told as a kid and you just believe it. Verifying them are only done when we grow older. I have not told you I have been Gecko hunting as an adult, so ,......
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by warlordd(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2022
Blg lie! Wall gecko is not poisonous. Some people even cook and eat it because they beieve it cures some kind of cough.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by SeriouslySense(m): 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mmaduise:

According to medical practitioner who simply identified himself as Dr Omotosho : a biologist , “Geckos are ordinarily harmless. However, the lizard carries lots of bacteria in the mouth which can cause serious harm when ingested by humans.”
https://www.google.com/amp/s/theeagle.com.ng/breaking-wall-gecko-wipes-out-family-of-six-at-once/%3famp=1
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by dontbothermuch: 9:30pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wall gecko? I can never kill them. They take care of bad guys like mosquitos, centipede, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Entanglement: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
soundOsonic:
Welcome to Nigeria, they wouldn't eat wall gecko because it is poisonous, but they would eat snakes.
FYI wall gecko is harmless. People eat wall gecko in Asia please and please further investigation should be made.
Someone put the wall gecko in the food to cover their tracks, obviously Nigerians are not dumb to believe ingesting wall gecko can kill.
dey can't eat wall gecko but you will see them licking vagina that park numerous bacteria undecided
No wonder that particular tribe always have mouth odor
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by planetx: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wall gecko indeed, so all the people dying in their sleep worldwide after taking the Bill Gates depopulation juice also died from Wall gecko poisoning.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Lyricsmansion: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
In a sane country, the writer and publisher of thus article, would be in detention by now for aiding to cover up crime
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Selfmotivated: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2022
This is terrible I don't believe this, how did they know gecko walked on the food. There is more to this.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Cutehector(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
I use hot boiling water to sanitize my toothbrush every morning before brushing.

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by alobright17(m): 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Obviously the lizard isn't an ordinary one.It is an arrow of evil sent by the evil ones.

Mumu who created some poisonious animals? Na God or devil.. When one eat poisonious infected food what do you think will happen?
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Lyricsmansion: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2022
In a sane country, the writer and publisher of this article, would be in detention by now for aiding in covering up crime
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Emmanuel909090: 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2022
Too bad
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by 77star: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2022
realestate99:

Lol!!! This country na cruise wallahi!!! So wall gecko dey monitor you when you wan make love.....that must be a caring wall gecko, take care of it very well.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

u self u be cruise
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Ubdavis(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Obviously the lizard isn't an ordinary one.It is an arrow of evil sent by the evil ones.

Emmancepate urslf from this mentality.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by zinaunreal(m): 9:39pm On Dec 03, 2022
Mumu still plenty for Nigeria o. Wall gecko has been accused cheesy
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by mukanJohno: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2022
This stupid wall gecko almost wiped out my entire family last year when it pooped on my chicken okro stew n we innocently ate it.

The only person that wasn't affect was my lil son.

I would advise everyone to always close their food,and pls endeavor not to pick any food that touches the floor of your house back into your mouth.

Even roaches too are another culprits
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by onlinestaff2020: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle!!!

Wall geckos are always in people's homes.

Realistically speaking, wall geckos have crawled on and touched cutleries and foodstuffs at one time or the other...If actually they are toxic with their touches, that means a lot of people would be sick and dropping dead like the zombie virus.

I believe the family was poisoned physically by someone close to them and a wall gecko was dropped in the pot to simulate the culprit of the disaster.

Anyway, life goes on but we need to be extra mindful of our environment because apart from poisonous animals that kills armed robbers, ritualists, neighbors, friends, kidnappers, wives, husbands, other members of our families, cultists, police, military, witches and wizards also kills, including ogun, amadioha and even God kills too.

Meaning that, we go eventually die soon or later sef.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Pimine: 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2022
Weederness:
No way.

I can remember when I was eating under the halogen light and one of this unfortunate animal fell on my food, I simply remove it and continued with the meal.... and, yes I'm stil alive!
Yuck! Things humans do undecided
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Weederness: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2022
Pimine:

Yuck! Things humans do undecided

Sure, had history with cockroach too and the worst part of it is that it wasn't fried but boiled..... yuk, I almost puke but hey man was. Hungry
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by occfx: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
DaniDani:
Police team should do proper and thorough investigation to unravel the cause of their deaths, wall gecko is a smokescreen.

My dear the story get k leg... Nigerians for don finish na. Do you know how many wall gecko in people houses... Playing in the kitchen steadily.

1 Like

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by falcon01: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
ibechris:
Wall gecko isn't poisonous.

don't mind the idiot's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Onyiiobi7735(m): 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2022
alobright17:

Mumu who created some poisonious animals? Na God or devil.. When one eat poisonious infected food what do you think will happen?
Mumu, you don't have to display your rabid animal nature to make a point.Stupid idiot of an existential mistake.Keep foaming at the mouth like the rabid animal you are.slowpoke.
Re: Wall Gecko Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun State by Johel(m): 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Flogs Daughter For Posting Nude Videos On Instagram / Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Our Wedding Pictures (White And Traditional)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.