Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC (1427 Views)

Adekunle Gold Gifts Simi Mercedes Benz GLC Worth ₦36.7 Million / Comedian Josh2funny Marries His Fiancée (Photos) / Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by Carmartng: 12:56am On Dec 04, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrTdEjWF2Ek

Nigerian comedian, Josh Alfred, popularly known as Josh2funny, has gifted his wife, Bina Alfred, a car.

His wife made this known via her Instagram page on Saturday, She shared photos and a video of the car and wrote,

“The gratitude in my heart is full. It’s not any special day, but you made it special, my love.
“How do I thank God how do I thank you my love � there’s so much to say to you, it’s God in heaven who will reward you for all you do there so many great things you do I can’t offload all but for sure I’m glad I said yes to you and I’m happy I trusted the process.
“ You promised it will only get better, and you never stopped proving to me that your words are true. Thank you, my husband. What a pleasant surprise .”

About the Mercedes-Benz GLS
The Mercedes-Benz GLS, formerly Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, is a full-size luxury crossover SUV produced by Mercedes-Benz since 2006. In each of its generations, it is a three-row, seven-passenger vehicle positioned above the GLE (formerly Mercedes-Benz M-Class before 2016).

The GLS is considered the flagship of the marque’s SUV lineup, although the body-on-frame G-Class (originally intended for military off-roading but also offered in luxurious trims) is more expensive and has been in production longer.

https://www.carmart.ng/public/blog/comedian-josh2funny-gifts-wife-mercedes-benz-gls/

1 Like

Re: Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by gaby(m): 1:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Cute wife..
In fact, cute couple...

1 Like

Re: Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by VeryWickedGoat: 1:46am On Dec 04, 2022
She has scoliosis.

Re: Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by tydi(m): 2:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Will I say she looks weird to me .
Re: Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by Telegram234(m): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Same mottor she go still drive go her EX house go count scores.. cheesy

Re: Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by robinso01(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2022
Good of him and her
Re: Comedian Josh2funny Gifts Wife Mercedes-benz GLC by BigDawsNet: 8:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On His Refusal To Kiss Wife In Public / Charles Okocha Splash Millions Of Naira As He Acquired New Mercedes Benz / Naija's Top 5 Rappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.