Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Chants To Attract Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Chants To Attract Money (291 Views)

How I Use Cowries To Attract Money [practical Guide] / How To Attract Money With Water And Salt / Saudi Arabia Shops Use Buharis Name To Attract Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chants To Attract Money by garyaustin(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2022
Chants To Attract Money

Chanting is one of the oldest and most common methods people use to attract money and prosperity. There are many chants that can be used for this purpose, and the most important thing is to find one that resonates with you and that you feel comfortable chanting.
In the quest for money, Mankind has always enlisted the help of God Almighty, Supernatural beings, Mother Earth, Angels and so on for help and powers to manifest money and wealth.
In this article, I shall present general interdenominational, interfaith affirmations for money.
I have also written an extensive book on the subject of manifesting money through Chants entitled "SECRET CHANTS: SECRET CHANTS TO MANIFEST MONEY" https://sites.google.com/view/secret-chants/home

What Are Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you make to yourself. These statements must be said with intention, as it is important to believe in what you're saying.
The positive comments that affirm your worthiness will fill your subconscious mind, which will then in turn send out a signal of strength and reassurance that only attracts more success.
Affirmations work on the principle of building self-worth from within; this is the way we can empower ourselves and create miracles in our lives!
Some examples of affirmations include: "I am beautiful", "I deserve happiness", and "The world loves me". Saying them aloud or writing them down helps cement the thoughts into reality and works for anyone who has not yet received what they want.
Be sure to use positive affirmations with the following in mind:
· If you desire things and don't have them, you are feeding your subconscious mind power that won't be used on your behalf. Unused energy can become stagnant and inert, so it's important to keep moving it around.
· Some people have a difficult time focusing their thoughts on something positive. The reason is because they're holding onto negative emotions that they're afraid to release. This means that they are stuck in a negative place.
· Affirmations are powerful tools not only for attracting wealth but also for manifesting it.
What Are Manifestation Techniques?
Manifestation Techniques are paranormal tools that you can use to create a positive manifestation in your life. These will help you achieve success and be more aware of what's happening around you.
For example, if you want something and don't have it yet, one manifestation technique would be to visualize it. You can also imagine yourself having it now.
There are other techniques that include using affirmations, using the power of ritual or visualization and manifesting objects into your life. The most common techniques are to repeat a mantra or saying while visualizing and then make the object appear in real life.
You can also use manifestation techniques to attract money as they are powerful spells and magic devices that can help you create a positive situation.
Why Are Manifestation Techniques Important?
They are helpful tools in reaching goals and making positive changes in our lives. Through visualization and affirmation, you can raise your vibrational frequency, which will then attract the right form of wealth into your life. For example, you may want to stop smoking but still want to be able to afford cigarettes. If you repeat affirmations such as "I am free from the burden of smoking", then a manifestation technique would be to visualize yourself not needing cigarettes anymore. The energy that is used for this visualization will contain an extra amount of vibration that attracts more money into your life. When you are focused on getting the money, you will find that it appears.
What Do Manifestation Techniques Require?
They require you to use your imagination and form connections between yourself and the higher laws of reality. They require you to be honest and recognize how your thoughts affect reality. When these techniques are used, a positive external force will then act on your life for you. You will start seeing the results in your life.
How Can I Use These Techniques In My Real Life?
You can use manifesting techniques as spells or magic devices that contain new energy and enable us to achieve results faster than if we didn't have them.
The basic thing that all of these techniques require is for you to visualize something and then will it into existence. While we are visualizing, we must also practice positive thinking. This is because our subconscious mind accepts thoughts as reality and will create the things that we think about.
For example:
· If you look at a million dollar check and say to yourself, "I have this million dollars", then your subconscious mind will send signals out to the universe that you have it already.
· If you look at a picture and say, "This is mine", then your subconscious mind will do everything in its power to help you make it yours.
This is why manifestation techniques are so powerful. Through repetition, we become aware of what we truly want and then apply the principles of manifestation to the situations that we need in our lives.
How Do I Use Affirmations And Manifestation Techniques Together?
You can use them together to bring about a positive change in your life. They can be used as spells or magic devices that work on the principle of attraction. When you use these techniques together, they will attract each other and create a flow of energy that will be more powerful than if you used either one alone.
This is because affirmations build self-esteem and use positive thinking while manifestation techniques make it possible for you to acquire things you've never had before.
Manifestation techniques are tools that you can use to achieve success and manifest abundance. They are powerful techniques that you can use to help you live a successful life. Use them with intention and think positively.
How Do Affirmations Work?
Affirmations are positive statements that we use to train our thoughts so we can think positively about ourselves. When you create affirmations, you must repeat them every day in order to train your subconscious mind to start thinking positively about them. This will then attract more positive changes into your life.
TIP: The more honest and specific you are with your affirmations, the better they will work for you.
How To Manifest With Affirmations & Manifestation Techniques:
· Find a mantra or affirmation to start using. Choose one that matches your personality so it will work better for you. This is important when you want something because the more successful the affirmations are, the more likely it is that they will work for you. You'll also want to consider your goal for the affirmations.
Affirmations to Manifest Money
· I AM wealthy.
· I have enough money to last me a lifetime.
· I have the means to make the right decisions that will allow me to be prosperous.
· I am prosperous and will continue to be so.
Manifestation Through Affirmations & Manifestation Techniques
· I am happy with everything that is happening in my life at this time.
· Today is a good day to manifest my dreams and goals.
· This is an excellent time for me to realize my dreams and goals.
· I am open to change at all times.
· I am pleasant, kind and compassionate all the time.
· I am one with the universe and have great power over what happens in my life.
· I am in a very happy place and will continue to be.
· I have everything that I need to fulfill my needs and wants.
· My life is going perfectly on every level.
· Today's activities are for me, for me and about me only.
· I will become more and more successful every day.
· My relationships with others are growing stronger, closer and better.
· I am a good person who can be relied upon to do the right things at the right time.
· Money flows to me easily, effortlessly and naturally.
· My mind is working at its greatest capacity each day.
Controlling Affirmations & Manifestation Techniques
You can use affirmations to help you control your thoughts so they will stay positive when you feel down or depressed. Here are some tips that you should follow when using affirmation techniques:
1) Avoid negative words such as "don't", "no", "won't" or "not". These are forms of negativity that will drain your energy.
2) Speak positively to yourself with uplifting words. Use words such as "will", "am", "can" or "arrive".
3) Speak out loud to yourself in a very calm and relaxed manner, making sure you don't raise your voice. (Don't yell at yourself either.)
4) Use strong language, but don't use swear words.
5) Make sure you speak slowly, clearly and calmly so that you can think carefully about what you are saying. Repeat the affirmation out loud about twenty times each day or more if necessary.
· The more you focus on your affirmations, the better they will work. It's important that you repeat your affirmations often and focus on the feelings of success they will bring into your life.
· Negative thinking is what makes us not able to manifest our dreams and goals. When we use affirmation techniques, we are forcing our brains to think positively rather than negatively. This means that the thoughts in our minds are changing from negative thoughts to positive ones which will attract positive changes into your life.
· We can't expect positive changes if we keep thinking negative thoughts. Using manifestation techniques regularly and consistently is a way to think positively about ourselves so we can make it easier for us to live successful lives.
· This is how you know that your affirmations are working. When you feel good about yourself, it will be easier for you to control the thoughts in your mind and make it easier for you to manifest the things that you desire in life.
· When you create positive thought patterns, they will start to attract more positive changes into your life.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Gary Austine Ebuka Ugboma Esq FICMC, ACIArb UK, FMA, AGIS, PMP
LLB Hons, BA Hons, Dip Mus Ed, Pdip Bus Admin, PDip Estate Mgt, MBA, MSC Peace and conflict resolution.
Ebuka Ugboma has multiple degrees from different Universities across different fields; Arts, Law, Social Sciences and Humanities generally. He is a Chartered Arbitrator and Mediator, trained in the style and pattern of Chartered Institute Of Arbitrators UK.
Ebuka Ugboma has successfully published many books including Secret Chants; Secret Chants To Manifest Money
Check out and buy his books on Amazon: https://sites.google.com/view/secret-chants/home

https://www.amazon.com/SECRET-CHANTS-MANIFEST-MONEY-ebook/dp/B0B8VZJRCD/

Re: Chants To Attract Money by garyaustin(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2022
Please feel free to add your own positive mantras for the benefit of all. How do you pray for prosperity?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Re-appoints Edward Adamu, Aishah Ahmad As CBN Deputy Governors (photos) / 5 Reasons Why You Need to Choose Online Video Promotion Services / Is Trading In Forex Considered Gambling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.