Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

All NYSC Member Should Know This - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / All NYSC Member Should Know This (266 Views)

NYSC Terminologies & Acronyms Every Corps Member Should Know / NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / 18 Important Registration Requirements All NYSC 2018 Batch A Must Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All NYSC Member Should Know This by iceboo: 4:28pm On Dec 04, 2022
In the last General ele*ction in 2011, a lot happened. Some youth corper s went down while some were saved. I happen to be one if the people who were save abd what saved me was the little language I learnt while I was serving. If you are a Youth corper , Please , it's very important to learn the language of the community you will or have been posted to. AL LEAST LITTLE. It's a great safety tool and also will help with ease of communication and other social gains..
SpeakWazobia is an Audio learning platform.of Nigerian language (Yoruba , Igbo and Hausa). Where most of the words you use in your day to day activities have been interpreted in igbo Yoruba and Hausa. By The the time you listen to it a few times, you would have masterd a whole lot...
Remember: when you speak their language, you are identified as their brother/sister... Stay safe ..
Call 08099449019 to get the audio

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Know What To Do / Premuim Netflix 4K Ultra HD / Vacancy For Lagos Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.