Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,252 members, 7,853,277 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:30 PM

Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed (45990 Views)

Raheem Sterling Apologises After Bizarre UCL Penalty (Photos) / Eden Hazard And Mesuit Ozil Claim Best Player As London Derby Nears / Raheem Sterling’s Car Collection (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by ZooOga: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2022
Good write-up in the Sun. It reports that watches were stolen and police speculate social media flossing may have contributed to the robbery thinking his fiancé was also out of town like him. They also say he may be back in Qatar for Saturday's contest.

"The gang may have thought she and the couple’s sons, aged five and three, were still in Qatar.

Before England’s first game she posted pictures of the two boys on a cruise ship in Doha, and she was tagged in social media images with cocktails."

“It looks like about £300,000 of watches have been taken. The police were there several hours.”

"The boss of a national intelligence unit focused on serious organised crime has warned of a rise in raids on stars due to gangs scouring social media feeds.
Supt Carl Williams, of Operation Opal, said: “In today’s world where many wealthy individuals are active on social media their significant public profile can help make them targets.

“Their high-value possessions are often on display as well as information about their plans.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/20649303/raheem-sterling-world-cup-armed-raid-mansion/

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by bepositive11: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
uk done cast. first they rob our two nigerian sisters then now raheem sterling. ( toke makinwa and damilola adegbite ) oh and anthony joshua range rover stolen. but wait oooooooooo are these jealous white yobs targeting rich black people ? i sense a racial component to these crimes

How do you know that the theives were white? Haven't you seen second hand phones, laptops and cars being sold in Nigeria that were from US, UK and Canada? Do you know that they are all stolen?

Abeg, stop talking like all Nigerians in UK are saints. Some of them are innocent, but some of them are theives.
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by ipobarecriminals: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2022
vickydevoka:

In UK. Lol. How much him wan pay
Here in Akron,some RICH people do employ private security to watch over their property when they are away on vacation.
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by temizeee(m): 8:07am On Dec 05, 2022
Eeyaa
Sterling onikebe
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by AfahaAbia(m): 8:09am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadaboy:
Las las security is not guaranteed anywhere.
armed robbery in UK, especially London is getting too much

I am telling you. Since the beginning of this year the rate of armed robbery has skyrocketed.
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by sukkot: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2022
bepositive11:

How do you know that the theives were white? Haven't you seen second hand phones, laptops and cars being sold in Nigeria that were from US, UK and Canada? Do you know that they are all stolen?

Abeg, stop talking like all Nigerians in UK are saints. Some of them are innocent, but some of them are theives.
i dont know if nigerians get liver to break into raheem sterling house though. or to steal anthony joshua range
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by bepositive11: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2022
lastuff:
Most of the stolen things find there way to Nigeria
iPhones,
Cars,
Etc

Tell them oh. These people are talking as if all Nigerians in UK are innocent. The theives may even be Nigerians.
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by colossus91(m): 8:13am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadaboy:

London is notorious for this, just sad!!

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by ariesbull: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2022
the crime level in UK is all time high

where are those that keep saying I am travelling to give my kids a better life and safe environment

Oya slaves give excuses

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by ariesbull: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2022
bepositive11:

many are ...
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by bepositive11: 8:26am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
i dont know if nigerians get liver to break into raheem sterling house though. or to steal anthony joshua range

Why do you think so? I think desperate Nigerians are capable of anything. It's still possible that the theives were all white or all black or a mix of white and black.

I'm just saying that we shouldn't be quick the judge, and not all Nigerians in UK are innocent. Our bad apples contribute to the high crime rates in UK.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by pinkyz: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2022
Naija boys don Dey operate

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by itu404(m): 8:37am On Dec 05, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
2nd Lagos! Only that snow falls there!

grin grin grin
You be bad boy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by FireUpNow(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2022
This was exactly what I happened to me in 2017 when I went for my father's burial in the village and my neighbors called me that my house has been robbed so I had to leave and went back to Lagos. It's a terrible thing. I feel for Raheem Sterling and his family. Very sad experience especially for his children
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by 00FFT00(m): 8:39am On Dec 05, 2022
We told them to stay inside the EU where they enjoyed lots of subventions without fully paying their dues, , their greed no greed dem. Where Nigel Farage dey now?.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by FireUpNow(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2022
pinkyz:
Naija boys don Dey operate
Guy Jaimo boys nor dey hear oo for London
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by MT: 8:41am On Dec 05, 2022
marvellous2222:
This guy knows that the last stage for England is quarter final

According to the super computer prediction:

Argentina will play Holland in the quarter final

Argentina will play France in the semi final

Argentina will platy Brazil in the final and Argentina will triumph.

So, obviously, England has come to the end of the road.

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by shopwiser: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2022
E fit be Nigerians wey dey do these robberies.. as they open border for una crime rate increase...it isn't coincidence..
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by sharpwriter(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2022
sukkot:
uk done cast. first they rob our two nigerian sisters then now raheem sterling. ( toke makinwa and damilola adegbite ) oh and anthony joshua range rover stolen. but wait oooooooooo are these jealous white yobs targeting rich black people ? i sense a racial component to these crimes
I know say you go show cheesy
Seeing this news, coincidentally, your first comment was what came to my mind, UK don cast. As in, Burglars still dey tolerable for first world tin, but armed robbery like okokomaiko for lasgidi, dat one dey another level grin
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by karmaolu1(m): 8:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Ole everywhere on earth. even in England
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by babajero(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadaboy:

Most of these atrocities are carried out by immigrants.

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by sircatherine45(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2022
nastyesco:
Crime rate don sky rocket oh
Its high time Nigerians wey flock enter submit proposal to British Govt to start OPC, Amoteku. and Bakassi boys. This is the only way to curb crime in the UK.

Vigilante for a crime free UK grin

you no well, I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by sukkot: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
sharpwriter:

I know say you go show cheesy
Seeing this news, coincidentally, your first comment was what came to my mind, UK don cast. As in, Burglars still dey tolerable for first world tin, but armed robbery like okokomaiko for lasgidi, dat one dey another level grin
hehe bros the whole world done cast finish. the whole world is a ghetto. make we find one small corner of the ghetto make we hide our heads. everywhere is falling. covid and ukraine war and hyerinflation done scatter ground grin grin

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by Fearyourcreator: 8:48am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadaboy:

Lolzzzz
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by Fearyourcreator: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2022
inoki247:
Saner Clime...

Nobody will call dere Shithole....

Naso dem carry Antony Joshua Range Rover till today dem no find m....

Crime dey everywhere Bandits sef fit dey dat side mak dem dey hide am from media.....
Nigerians and bad mouthing their own can't be separated
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by mekybabe1: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians,ghanians,Zambians and the Asians don full uk na him crime rise seriously
Footballisfun:

SOURCE

2 Likes

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by Fearyourcreator: 8:50am On Dec 05, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Whatever carted away in that house would be paid back definitely (up to the last needle), that is a country where insurance is top notched. Compare UK to Nigeria at your own peril.
Na free na
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by delpee(f): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2022
IboHausaYoruba:
Whatever carted away in that house would be paid back definitely (up to the last needle), that is a country where insurance is top notched. Compare UK to Nigeria at your own peril.

The problem is ours. We refuse to take insurance seriously. Those who do it properly and faithfully get their claims.

Our people prefer to appeal for help.
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by Fearyourcreator: 8:51am On Dec 05, 2022
MaziBiafra042:
U wan use dis one console us on the increasingly insecurity in the country without Muhaidiot Buhari nd his gang of thieves doing anything. How many times do you hear of robbery and insecurity in UK in a week?? Tell me we are not facing it here in our every day life. Abegiii our leaders can do better!!
No where is safe... If person go die e go die
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by airsaylongcome: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
AfahaAbia:

I am telling you. Since the beginning of this year the rate of armed robbery has skyrocketed.

How many armed robberies occurred last year? The year before? How many have occurred this year? Only when you table this figures and this year’s figures hugely surpass last years figures can you say the rate of armed robbery has “skyrocketed”

1 Like

Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by vertueptime: 9:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Dadaboy:

And I'm sure Africans or Nigerians have a hand in it
Re: Raheem Sterling Leaves Qatar For UK As London Home Was Robbed by Ishilove: 9:09am On Dec 05, 2022
There seems to be a lot of news of robbery coming from the UK these days

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Zion Clark Born Without Legs (Photos) / Photo Of Chelsea Star Willian Getting Baptised In River Jordan / Juventus Players Arrive Cardiff For UCL Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.