Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. (1740 Views)

See How Peter Obi Used Tinubu To Illustrate Corruption At An Event Today / How Peter Obi Was Caught Hiding At... / 44 Kano Students Sponsored By Kwankwaso Graduate From Al Mansoura University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by Naira20: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2022
It's no longer news that Tinubu was absent due to his inability to field questions from AriseTV journalists.His advance team had warned him to avoid AriseTV.

However, Atiku decided to grace this debate after he witnessed how Peter Obi and even a Kola Abiola made Okowa look like a kindergarten kid just repeating what others had said.

Yesterday's debate showed Peter Obi is miles ahead of Atiku and Kwankwaso.

Atiku was bland and speaking officialese.He seemed to be speaking to a cabinet of ministers.He is still stuck in the mode of 1999-2007 (about 15years ago).He sounded stale.

Kwankwaso was busy reeling out his CV and was not answering the questions asked.The time allotted seemed too short for him to answer the basic questions asked.

Peter Obi as usual was more than willing to answer the questions asked with his penchant for demystifying the jargons.
He understands those that would vote and usually speak to the yearnings of Nigerians.
Peter Obi is a smart marketer.He leaves you wanting the advertised product.He also seem to improve at every debate. He comes with current facts that shocks even his interviewers.
That I guess necessitated the "fact checking" department of media houses.

However, I noticed his respect for the other participants.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2022
APC is known for failure

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by Anieke77(m): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2022
You can't compare obi to atiku not to talk of amoda

7 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by Zdr1: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2022
cool
Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by Dvdpity: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nigerians, vote for labor party, suffering and poverty, killings doesn't know anything about tribe and religion. It's either we get it right now and set a precedent, for politicians. If you didn't perform to the happiness of the people, the people Will vote you out. APC and PDP has destroyed this country. Vote a new crop of people to uplift this country again.

2 Likes

Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by duro4chang(m): 5:45pm On Dec 05, 2022
Setting the records straight...

"When I was born in March 1952, nobody knew I would join politics, talkless of running for President. My records have been consistent and there was no mutilation. I am a Tinubu proper....those without history and track records dwell in lies against me. One of the presidential candidates have been rumoured not to be a Nigerian,... I'm a graduate of Chicago, by the way, I've collected my original Certificate from Chicago, I was trained as an accountant by Deloitte, I reached the pinnacle of my career at ExxonMobil. Who among my opponents have these records? That's why they dwell on cheap propaganda......."
BOLA AHMED TINUBU at Chatham House, London

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by padi94(m): 6:15pm On Dec 05, 2022
Gangsters vs Nigerians
Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by Moh247: 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2022
Thank God for internet access and access to cable tv

Nsogbu Nsogbu people for finish Nigeria with fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by TakeNigeriaBack: 12:28am On Dec 06, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eboes and lies grin grin grin grin
Re: How Peter Obi Made Atiku And Kwankwaso Look.. by 1939n: 1:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Moh247:
Thank God for internet access and access to cable tv

Nsogbu Nsogbu people for finish Nigeria with fake news
is that why you raped your nephew and mother

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do Immediately U See Your Name In The Admission Lists? / Oyo State Bursary And Scholarship Awards 2013- Deadline 30th September / Drop The Name Of Your Sec Sch And Year Of Grad.maybe You Can Find A Schmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.