Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! (1295 Views)

Bye Bye To Npower Batch C Stream 1 (my Appreciation To The Honourable Minister) / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 9:58am On Dec 05, 2022
Hey, bros.

My frd had a bet with me.

He said it's impossible for me to take the challenge. Who lose the game will naked run. cry cry cry

Cuz he ensures it's the hardest world puzzle with only 0.000001% success rate!!!!!!!

I tried over 100 times but....

I can't lose the bet. I can't stand it.

So I am here to look for help. If anyone can pass the puzzle, I will pay N10,000 to him.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:06am On Dec 05, 2022
on a monday morning ? something is wrong with you and your friend. Tell him i said that

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by Affiliateseun05: 3:58pm On Dec 05, 2022
what type of game is this

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by blaquebelle: 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2022
This puzzle is very puzzling. What are the rules of engagement? What is the aim of the game? How is this even a puzzle? You just drop picture, no explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by Namaskar: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2022
The question is, if I solve it, will you pay?...all of you guys end up not fulfilling your promise even when the puzzle is solved that is why I don't take challenges like this seriously.

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Oh!
It sounds like a stupid bet.
FaithELEFAN:
on a monday morning ? something is wrong with you and your friend. Tell him i said that

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 8:13am On Dec 07, 2022
A puzzle game. free.sheep.ng
Affiliateseun05:
what type of game is this

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 8:14am On Dec 07, 2022
I will pay for that, bro.
Help.

Namaskar:
The question is, if I solve it, will you pay?...all of you guys end up not fulfilling your promise even when the puzzle is solved that is why I don't take challenges like this seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 8:16am On Dec 07, 2022
Find the same tiles and put them together in that area.
it's so complicated. Iican't figure it out.
free.sheep.ng.
Maybe u can handle this?
blaquebelle:
This puzzle is very puzzling. What are the rules of engagement? What is the aim of the game? How is this even a puzzle? You just drop picture, no explanation.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by nancyug72(f): 11:33am On Dec 07, 2022
its very easy na,but am just seeing it today.the bet is over by now

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 7:27am On Dec 08, 2022
No, bro. Many people text me they can handle. But till now, have no response. U can have a try. free.sheep.ng
nancyug72:
its very easy na,but am just seeing it today.the bet is over by now

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by olanrejoel(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
I have solved this.

Account Number: 0000533702, Standard Chartered Bank. Thank you!

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by onlinestaff2020: 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2022
olanrejoel:
I have solved this.

Account Number: 0000533702, Standard Chartered Bank. Thank you!

Did he pay you or just looking for traffic to that game site?
Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by olanrejoel(m): 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2022
i never see alert o
Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by CHLOEfffffff: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2022
Hi, I'm here.

Sorry, but another guy has already pass it. And I transfered to him already.

olanrejoel:
i never see alert o

Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by mercebabe(f): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2022
CHLOEfffffff:
Hi, I'm here.

Who is the guy that pass it, let us know whom the guy is and confirmation of payment to the person.
You people should stop this nonsense, don't block way for serious minded fellow. That's why I don't take most of the things like this serious
Re: Help!!! Looking For Anyone Can Solve This........n10,000 As My Appreciation!!! by mercebabe(f): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2022
CHLOEfffffff:
Hi, I'm here.

Who is the guy that pass it, let us know whom the guy is and confirmation of payment to the person.
You people should stop this nonsense, don't block way for serious minded fellow that might be needing help in the future. That's why I don't take most of the things like this serious

(1) (Reply)

Re-elf Test / Skye Bank Test On The Way Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Gatecrash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.