Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) (611 Views)

See How I Made This Simple Sauce Using Minced Meat (pics And Vid) / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / See How I Prepared Delicious And Well Spiced Grilled Fish (pics And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2022
Hello everyone, here is a simple pancake recipe that can help out for breakfast.

INGREDIENTS
2 Cups of flour
1 tablespoon Milk
2Tablespoon sugar
2 eggs
½ teaspoon salt
water
Vegetable oil
Onions and pepper for garnishing

Video link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13F5x5MDfg

1 Like

Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
More pix

1 Like

Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by TheManPregnant: 1:00pm On Dec 05, 2022
DiomaKitchen:
Hello everyone, here is a simple pancake recipe that can help out for breakfast.

INGREDIENTS
2 Cups of flour
1 tablespoon Milk
2Tablespoon sugar
2 eggs
½ teaspoon salt
water
Vegetable oil
Onions and pepper for garnishing

Video link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K13F5x5MDfg

I have tried pancakes several times, but never been able to get it right. How do you measure the water you add?

1 Like

Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheManPregnant:

I have tried pancakes several times, but never been able to get it right. How do you measure the water you add?
No particular measurement, just add water until it is a bit runny so that when you fry it can be flat. You can check the video to see the pancake consistency.
Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by TheManPregnant: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2022
DiomaKitchen:

No particular measurement, just add water until it is a bit runny so that when you fry it can be flat. You can check the video to see the pancake consistency.

Na eye you dey use gauge am. Sighs

This your thread just ginger me to try again
Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2022
TheManPregnant:

Na eye you dey use gauge am. Sighs

This your thread just ginger me to try again
Yesooh na eye you go use guage am, be adding small small till its runny but make e no too watery ooooo.. try you will get it..you can use the quantity of ingredients i used.
Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by Aboks(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2022
Nice one
Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 4:10pm On Dec 05, 2022
Aboks:
Nice one
Thanks alot smiley
Re: You Can Save On Bread By Making This Simple Pancake (pics And Vid) by DiomaKitchen: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Good morning all, here is a simple and quick pancake recipe for a yummy breakfast.

(1) (Reply)

See The Snake I Killed In The Hostel / 4 Health Benefits Of Eating Crayfish During Pregnancy / Lady In Shock After Noticing The Meat She Is About To Cook Still Moving (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.