Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) (74268 Views)

Regina Daniels Shows Off Wads Of New Notes Her Sons Saved In Their Piggy Bank / I Get Better Meat For Body - Destiny Etiko Flaunts Her Curves (Photos) / Did Chika Ike Surgically Enhance Her Body, Curves? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by sleekflow(m): 9:13am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God punish who say make I marry woman above 23.
God punish person wey say virginity no matter for marriage.

God punish person wey marry woman wey another man don fvck.

God punish persin wey say make I no follow small girls (>18 and < 23).

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

Na lifetime punish dey ground for person wey no disvirgin him wife.

Bros, which kind violence be this nau? �

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Naira20: 9:14am On Dec 06, 2022
Na so
Juoflife1:
Beautiful girl. Marrying Ned is a very cleaver decision. No be all these chewing gum boys littered everywhere.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by JOemmy(m): 9:15am On Dec 06, 2022
Ned nwoko have proved that with enough money u can get any kind of nigerian lady no matter the class they belong to.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 9:16am On Dec 06, 2022
ANOTHER REASON, I'M AGAINST ALL THIS AGE CONFUSIONIST LIKE COCOCANDY.

SO MANY YOUNG MEN IN THEIR 20s AND 30s WOULD HAVE RAN A MILE CALLING HER YOUNG.

TODAY THEIR FATHER HAVE SHOWN THEM, EXACTLY HOW IT IS DONE IN OUR LAND.

SHE IS ALREADY A MOTHER OF TWO AND A WIFE, WHILST THOSE YOUNG MEN ARE STILL SINGLE.

THE ONLY THING THE WHITE MAN CAN BRING IS CONFUSION.

CONFUSIONIST!
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Ancestortinubu: 9:17am On Dec 06, 2022
But waitoo which plastic surgeon make this girl curve like this? This one surprise me oo.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by BATified2023: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

The plot of land between your eyes is it for sale?
see person forehead like Santiago bernabeu pitch
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by 00FFT00(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2022
Madam forgot to bleach her ankle

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Curves wey ancestor don Bleep rubbish.

Regina own beta cos na married woman.
Most of the single ladies on social media have slept with great grandpas cos na those men dey maintain them.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by freemi(m): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
Ahh you guys should allow her to showcase her curves in peace na.
No be her be the first woman way marry her papa age mate. undecided
na editing not real curves sef
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by hammerT: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

U ARE TRUILY, VERY WICKED GOAT. grin

JEALOUSY AND ENVY GET YOU NO-WHERE.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by izubext007: 9:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Curves for grand pas
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:22am On Dec 06, 2022
Go, girl. You rock. Keep glowing while the imps keep arguing. The best choice will still be to cry in a Lamborghini than a keke napep.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by DaInferno(m): 9:27am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
grin never saw this coming. Carry grenade come small dispute grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:30am On Dec 06, 2022
EmmaLege:

See this one grin small girls wey dem don almost chop finish. You go old if you think young virgins easy to find cheesy

Nothing good comes easy.
Better suffer to get a virgin and have a happy home than to marry the readily available girl who has been fvcked by many men and suffer in your marriage.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Olaolex: 9:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
Her grandfather age mate you mean ma'am?
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:32am On Dec 06, 2022
WHAT ELSE IS NEW, �
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by sylve11: 9:33am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

God don already dey punish person wey go pay bride price ontop a woman of 25 and above.

na wa. sad cool
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:34am On Dec 06, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
you believe that nonsense?? You think person young like that with raging hormones go dey allow only one old man dey Bleep....she still dey Bleep youngies on code
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
The curves serves as Blood Tonic to an ancestor....

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Bukkymichael74(m): 9:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Why do I feel like you're so sad... Did any girl broke your heart?

jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by addexx: 9:39am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:
See fresh yansh abeg.
See fresh skin.
See fresh toto.

What if the 25 and above na virgin.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Scarletjr(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Na better meat this baba dey bang
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2022
jeromestarks:

Shorup your mouth.
No be every girl be coded olosho like u.
Some girls are very faithful. Virgins especially.
Seen a girl who got disvirgined and wanted to feel what different dicks felt like

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 06, 2022
pretydiva:
This 1 don go do surgery undecided
Do your own too nah..abi
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by LordReed(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2022
envoymedia:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels has shown off her curves on Instagram, IGBERETV reports.

She shared photos with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CluN_4FjK7L/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I don't grasp why people take selfies in the bathroom. That to me is the least flattering place to be taking a selfie.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by kelmicheal: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2022
Those curved is a no go area somebody is incharge I no fit see make I no collect abeg carry go give the owner
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by ufotunang: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2022
That is what they can only offer to a man...big nyash and boobs .. nawaoooo
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by jeromestarks: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Bukkymichael74:
Why do I feel like you're so sad... Did any girl broke your heart?

My post stated with "See fresh yansh"
A sad man can not appreciate a woman's fresh yansh.

The sadness you see in me is actually in you.
You're pained that the post speaks to you directly.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by underpinna: 9:55am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:

Nigerians and bad mouth.

We go allow her showcase her property in piece.

See weytin grandpa dey sample.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by ufotunang: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2022
Revolution2022:
Nothing dey shack me again
Nothing fit turn me on.
Classless.
..are you sure... even if she opens it for you to enter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by onadana: 9:57am On Dec 06, 2022
Benellah:
Curve whey ancestors don bang tire tueh undecided undecided undecided

See complex...baba..if she give you..you go do...stop deceiving yourself.The place no dey record who enter.
Re: Regina Daniels Shows Off Her Curves (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 9:59am On Dec 06, 2022
Beebah321:
I sure say no be only Ned Nwoko dey enjoy those curves. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
even ur babe or ur wife too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Receives Duplex From Ned Okonkwo / Naira Marley vows to help people wrongly accused out of jail / Michy Shatta: Slippers-Breasts On GMAA2016 Red Carpet Is Shatta Wale's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.