Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Discover How You Can Get Rich During Your NYSC Program - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Discover How You Can Get Rich During Your NYSC Program (254 Views)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / NYSC Program May Be Scrapped As Discontinuation Bill Gets 2nd Reading / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discover How You Can Get Rich During Your NYSC Program by Preciousaboyeji: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
The number 1 reason you can't get rich

You let opportunity pass you by
You hoard the little money you have and expect to make more money

You don't pay for training/coaching that will improve your skill in other to make money

You think praying everyday for a beautiful future without putting in work will yield any result

Anyways,if Money issues gives you issue?
I have found a solution to that

I found a business model in which you will sell someone else product and get commission per sale

The selling is done via Internet so it can be done anywhere

Imagine selling a product and getting paid 25k for one sale

How much of such product will you be willing to sell

If you sell just 10 of such product,you will be paid 250k...25k times 10

That's way above the NYSC pay per month

If this business Internet you,get more information on it
Kindly message: 08109719926

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Be Reposted Now? / Corps Members Urged To Embrace Vocational Skills / NYSC Member Expresses Disappointment Over State Of His PPA (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.