Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,164 members, 7,860,178 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:22 AM

Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? (1118 Views)

Davido Commends Banky W And Dbanj For Staying Babymama Free / Don Jazzy And Dbanj Share Passionate Hug In Front Of Korede Bello And Reekado / Throwback Photo Of DonJazzy And Dbanj In The Studio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by aloyemeka2: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ok86bc5w2-4&NR=1

The lady above dressed provocatively and it is obvious she is selling s3x to win the competition. Losing some weight may help her tho.
Re: Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by MissyB3(f): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
What's this Oliver twist thing about? It seems to be the latest news.

BTW, that lady? Selling sex? Dancing provocatively? I want to believe you mistakenly posted the wrong video.
Re: Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by aloyemeka2: 9:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Missy ★ B:

What's this Oliver twist thing about? It seems to be the latest news.

BTW, that lady? Selling sex? Dancing provocatively? I want to believe you mistakenly posted the wrong video.

You didn't see her provocative attire?. Whats up with the glaring white undies?
Re: Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by Hardballer(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2011
nice grin grin
Re: Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by MissyB3(f): 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2011
aloy-emeka:

You didn't see her provocative attire?. Whats up with the glaring white undies?
I have clicked on that link more than 3 times to be sure we're talking about the same person.

The lady dressed that way for any reason but to provoke Aloy-emeka.
Na so dem deh take provoke pesin abi na so people deh quick provoke?   grin
Label it fashion faux pas or whurreva but she did not dance nor dress provocatively. I expected to see a lady in just bra and pants after reading '' The lady above dressed provocatively and it is obvious she is selling s3x to win the competition''. shocked shocked

Kai . . . You sabi exaggerate sha.  grin

BTW, what's the Oliver twist thingy about?
Re: Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by Goldieluks: 10:16pm On Aug 28, 2011
Who?
Re: Are Don Jazzy and Dbanj Corrupting Our Women with Oliver Twist? by aloyemeka2: 1:49am On Aug 29, 2011
Missy ★ B:

I have clicked on that link more than 3 times to be sure we're talking about the same person.

The lady dressed that way for any reason but to provoke Aloy-emeka.
Na so dem deh take provoke pesin abi na so people deh quick provoke?   grin
Label it fashion faux pas or whurreva but she did not dance nor dress provocatively. I expected to see a lady in just bra and pants after reading '' The lady above dressed provocatively and it is obvious she is selling s3x to win the competition''.  shocked  shocked

Kai . . . You sabi exaggerate sha.  grin

BTW, what's the Oliver twist thingy about?

Surely, your opinion differs from mine.

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Hansome Has Ended His Beef With Mi To Save His Fading Music Career / Happy Birthday To Funmi Iyanda As She Clocks 41today / Prince Harry Set To Return To Work Monday Amid Nude Photo Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.