Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,761 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products (266 Views)

With My 450k Salary Am Not Still At Ease. / I Earn Over 300K Monthly... But I Don't Love My Job / Earn Over 450k Monthly As A Multitailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products by PeppleMoney(f): 1:10am On Dec 06, 2022
Yes! You read right. You can sell other people's product and get paid for it. This payment is called commission.
Guess what? This is model is perfect for people who do not want the stress of creating products or actually running a business so to say.

That is because all they have to do is sell.
This business model I am talking about is...AFFILIATE MARKETING:

Maybe you have heard about it before.

Maybe not.

Affiliate marketing is a business model where you sign up as an affiliate with a company and you then promote any of their products.

When you make a sale on any product, you get paid a commission.

It is as simple as that.

You don't own any products.

You don't deal with customer support

You don't manage employees

Or do any of those things that takes a business to run.

The best part of it all is that since they are digital products, 'e no dey finish.'

You only need your Smart Phone and Internet Connection and a willingness to sell.

Let's say you sell a Product worth #45k for a product with 50% commission; that means #22,500.
So if you sell 20 products a week, that means 20 ×#22,500= #450k

Wow! That's hooge.

Join the moving train oo...

No talk say nobody cut soap for you!

If you want to know more,

You can chat me up on WA - 0 8 1 3 6 2 7 3 3 3 9

Re: Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products by PeppleMoney(f): 1:41am On Dec 06, 2022
Re: Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products by AroOkigbo(m): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2022
PeppleMoney:

Yes! You read right. You can sell other people's product and get paid for it. This payment is called commission.
Guess what? This is model is perfect for people who do not want the stress of creating products or actually running a business so to say.

That is because all they have to do is sell.
This business model I am talking about is...AFFILIATE MARKETING:

Maybe you have heard about it before.

Maybe not.

Affiliate marketing is a business model where you sign up as an affiliate with a company and you then promote any of their products.

When you make a sale on any product, you get paid a commission.

It is as simple as that.

You don't own any products.

You don't deal with customer support

You don't manage employees

Or do any of those things that takes a business to run.

The best part of it all is that since they are digital products, 'e no dey finish.'

You only need your Smart Phone and Internet Connection and a willingness to sell.

Let's say you sell a Product worth #45k for a product with 50% commission; that means #22,500.
So if you sell 20 products a week, that means 20 ×#22,500= #450k

Wow! That's hooge.

Join the moving train oo...

No talk say nobody cut soap for you!

If you want to know more,

You can chat me up on WA - 0 8 1 3 6 2 7 3 3 3 9
Isn't this an old format?
E still de work?
Re: Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products by PeppleMoney(f): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2022
AroOkigbo:

Isn't this an old format?
E still de work?
Yes oooo... Its working
Re: Earn Over 450k Per Week Selling Other's Products by PeppleMoney(f): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Do you know that to become a good Affiliate Marketer you need to:
1) Decide on a platform
2)Choose your niche
3)Find Affiliate Programs to join
4)Create great selling contents
5)Drive traffic to your affiliate site
6)Get clicks on your affiliate link
7)Convert clicks to sale

Just as beginners need a coach and guidance,experts still go for upgrade to learn advanced methods to become better.
Get the link to learn from one of the best the in the field now.
Chat me up on WhatsApp: 0 8 1 3 6 2 7 3 3 3 9

(1) (Reply)

Elon Musk Becomes The First Person In History To Lose $200 / Free Course On Food Safety & Hygiene In The Catering Industry / Learn Digital Marketing For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.