Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,678 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow (5112 Views)

Shop at the Abuja Christmas Shopping Festival Dec 1 to 23, 2013 / Shop At Abuja Christmas Market Dec. 1 To 23 2013 / Shop At Ease Anytime From America No Stress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by Virgohills(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2011
I am Mr Umeadi Hillary a sales representative for American Airsea Cargo. We take care of all your online shopping needs from America to Nigeria as well as to any other part of the world. You need not to worry if paypal accepts Nigerians or not, with our company your shopping is gurranteed with speedy delivery.
Items:
Designers wears, Shoes, suits
Phones: Blackberry, I-phones, I-podes,
Laptops Digital camera
Cars, Truck Heads.
Virtually anything that can be shopped online.
virgohills@gmail.com tel+2348034907322 url: www.aascargo.com

Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by ceejay80s(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
Virgohills:

I am Mr Umeadi Hillary a sales representative for American Airsea Cargo. We take care of all your online shopping needs from America to Nigeria as well as to any other part of the world. You need not to worry if paypal accepts Nigerians or not, with our company your shopping is gurranteed with speedy delivery.
Items:
Designers wears, Shoes, suits
Phones: Blackberry, I-phones, I-podes,
Laptops Digital camera
Cars, Truck Heads.
Virtually anything that can be shopped online.
virgohills@gmail.com tel+2348034907322 url: www.aascargo.com
Guy u are a fraud! Why are u no using ur company name for email? Why are u using gmail and not aascargo? Why is ur office number 080 and not 01? Guy try again later
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by hauwafyahoocom: 8:39am On Jan 06, 2012
nill
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by mavinc4u(f): 9:04am On Feb 21, 2012
hauwaf@yahoo.com:

My Fellow Nigerians Please do not fall victim of these Guys the So called AAS Cargo,

The appear to be good infact, at first the would deliver your goods

until the start running you bankrupt. All yea Business people run for your money.

I have a shipment with them right now. I paid for  delivery nothing on my invoice was in the box that was delivered

instead they are asking to pay more money to have the actual items on the invoice delivered again.

my people not all that glitter is gold, I am a living testimony. I was charged $118 for an item of 18 lbs

abeg look for other shippers AAS Cargo are thevies

did you pay anything like custom charges when the items arrived.you made payment for shipping before your invoice was sent and you made another payment entirely.please explain i need to understand you
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by gbrandy: 5:34pm On Apr 26, 2012
I don't think so Hauwaf, these guys are genuine and deliver as promised, their charges covers your customs and delivery from USA to Nigeria door. we shouldn't kill every Nigerian business tagging them fraud. if you have any issue with your shipment call them and resolve it. I dont think they are fraud at all. infact they are doing a good job. A lot of people have used and continue to use them. I have no issue with them
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by WSSmith: 7:56am On Oct 25, 2012
Please I need more info on these guys, I want to use their services but need customer reviews on them. If you have had a dealing with them please comment on their services.
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by sholatech(m): 12:26pm On Oct 29, 2012
I have used them twice now. Fast delivery and affordable service charges.
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by mavinc4u(f): 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2012
sholatech: I have used them twice now. Fast delivery and affordable service charges.
Guy,what have you used them to ship,what was the weight and what were you charged?
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by sholatech(m): 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2012
As a chronic online shopper, I discovered them 3 months ago and now I use them regularly. I buy organic baby food every month on amazon via them, autoparts from amazon and autozone, baby clothes from carter, touchsmart hp desktop and several jewelries regularly for friend's and family weddings. I used to use myus.com before but since I started using aascargo, its been fun because their shipping charges cheaper and I am not even in Lagos but in the north where they make deliveries to my house via FedEx. You can see their shipping rates and service fees on their website!!
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by mavinc4u(f): 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2012
sholatech: As a chronic online shopper, I discovered them 3 months ago and now I use them regularly. I buy organic baby food every month on amazon via them, autoparts from amazon and autozone, baby clothes from carter, touchsmart hp desktop and several jewelries regularly for friend's and family weddings. I used to use myus.com before but since I started using aascargo, its been fun because their shipping charges cheaper and I am not even in Lagos but in the north where they make deliveries to my house via FedEx. You can see their shipping rates and service fees on their website!!
my dear,i saw their site before asking that,what was the weight of the last item you shipped with them and what was the charges? Just curious.i know about myus.com and alot of them but i just need to know.Thanks.
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2013
sholatech: As a chronic online shopper, I discovered them 3 months ago and now I use them regularly. I buy organic baby food every month on amazon via them, autoparts from amazon and autozone, baby clothes from carter, touchsmart hp desktop and several jewelries regularly for friend's and family weddings. I used to use myus.com before but since I started using aascargo, its been fun because their shipping charges cheaper and I am not even in Lagos but in the north where they make deliveries to my house via FedEx. You can see their shipping rates and service fees on their website!!

[size=13pt]Bros good day, I'd need your advice on the autoparts you talked about. I'm interested in after market stock shocks for my Honda Civic 2002 Ex. Now when you at autozone shoping from Nigeria please what zip code do you use?[/size]
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by bece: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2013
American air sea cargo services is the worst in this country. These company cheats client and they have a terrible customer service. Infact I regret my transactions with this coy they are a no no for shipping †✽ nigeria nigerians beware.

1 Like

Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by fmbonjouratous: 7:43am On Jul 10, 2013
please who owns the websites www.aascargo.com & www.americanairseacargo.com?? same company i guess and why two websites?? some with an answer, please help?
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by sholatech(m): 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2013
MrMexs007:

[size=13pt]Bros good day, I'd need your advice on the autoparts you talked about. I'm interested in after market stock shocks for my Honda Civic 2002 Ex. Now when you at autozone shoping from Nigeria please what zip code do you use?[/size]

For autozone and autopartswarehouse, I just use the zipcode of my shippers address in USA since that is where they will deliver to
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by yemama20: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2013
undecided,
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by mavinc4u(f): 1:24am On Jul 20, 2013
yemama20: AAS CARGO. THEY DELIVERED HALF OF MY ITEMS AND THE OTHER ONES STILL MISSING, SINCE MONDAY THEY STILL CAN'T LOCATE MY ITEMS.

hmmmmmm. like seriously. what did they say that happened to the missing items?
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by mavinc4u(f): 1:27am On Jul 20, 2013
fm-bonjouratous:
please who owns the websites www.aascargo.com & www.americanairseacargo.com?? same company i guess and why two websites?? some with an answer, please help?

it seems they saw your post and they decided to move one website to the other website.
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by bece: 9:55pm On Aug 20, 2013
American air sea cargo a bunch of crooks,bad customer service,all those testimonies on dre sites are bunch of lies
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by yemama20: 12:34am On Oct 15, 2013
mavinc4u:

hmmmmmm. like seriously. what did they say that happened to the missing items?
....that they delivered all. But thankfully after several actions the goods were found and delivered in sept.
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2013
yemama20: ....that they delivered all. But thankfully after several actions the goods were found and delivered in sept.

Very bad for business....stay clear off aascargo.com all you need is myus.com and a TRUSTED clearing agent and you'l get your goods delivered to you in one piece.ps use dhl as you forwarder. Redstar express the handler for FedEx in Nigeria lack the professionalism of the parent company.

2 Likes

Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2013
bece: American air sea cargo a bunch of crooks,bad customer service,all those testimonies on dre sites are bunch of lies
When i heard about them, i decide to make more search here on nairaland but what have seen so far here is quite a differ thing...whilst what's on their website is entirely out of context with what's here!
Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by nikkyDone(f): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2014
Honestly am dealing with this aascargo, at first they treat me well, later my stuff started getting missing, delay in deliveries, inflation of shipping cost. I read about this page before I start using them and I ignore the warning. my advice do not ignore

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shop At Ease Anytime Via Aascargo: Woow by Chumaco(m): 10:33am On Feb 04, 2016
EASYWAY CHUMACO LOGISTICS
 CHINA  TO  AFRICAN

CAROLINE :0086-18561893286.(WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
 CHUMACO: 0086-13168300844.0086-18588631673. WECHAT,WHATSAPP,IMO)
NORMAL CARGO : $4.5/KG, CLEARING:350NGN
 NORMAL CARGO:$ 5 /KG, CLEARING:350NGN  ( WITH BATTERY)
 EXPRESS : $8 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN
 EXPRESS : $9 /KG ,   CLEARING :480NGN (WITH BARTTERY)

we are your loyal agent and link for you. If you want to do very good business with Chinese, 
we will be the biggest logistics company for china and African. ALL FOR YOU.,MY CUSTOMER.
Easyway chumaco logistics. CHUMACO :008613168300844
Address in china: Shop 1088 1F,xinghua Building Zhanqian Road, Guangzhou
广州市,站前路二街1号,兴华国际饰品城,1楼,1088号.

(1) (Reply)

Contacts Of Base Oil Dealers In Nigeria. / Special Electronic Digital Kitchen Scale Now Available In Nigeria / Sale Of Carbon Black, iron oxide, blowing agent, PVC resin paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.