Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:10 AM

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying (117740 Views)

Jesus Last Words Before Dying / Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey / Top 15 Quotes By Famous Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by frank317: 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

you are not a christian so I don't expect you to understand

Of course I will not understand. This God seem to be for only you and those of u who understand. I am sure he created u separately to understand him and made me not to simply understand this bullshit he is all about.

1 Like

Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2015
frank317:

Of course I will not understand. This God seem to be for only you and those of u who understand. I am sure he created u separately to understand him and made me not to simply understand this bullshit he is all about.

Since you understood this , why did you quote me ?
Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by analice107: 3:08pm On Mar 25, 2016
MacDaddy01:

Better ask your God why children in the millions are starving around the world, especially in africa despite your prayer.
If you'll allow your faculties to function, you'll find out, that the presidents of those countries are either practising muslims, or practicing atheists.

1 Like

Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by mrZENographer: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
analice107:

If you'll allow your faculties to function, you'll find out, that the presidents of those countries are either practising muslims, or practicing atheists.

Hhahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
Hahahahahahahaha. Cheiiii. Very funny. Nice one op.
Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by analice107: 5:01pm On Mar 25, 2016
mrZENographer:

Hhahahhahahahahahahahaaaaaaa
Hahahahahahahaha. Cheiiii. Very funny. Nice one op.
Bros na true nah. These Satanists in their bits to frame everything religion as evil, refuse to think. No practising Christian will do what those countries' leaders do to their citizens. They may bear Christian names, but they are hardly Christians.
Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by 2helpu(m): 11:08am On Apr 21, 2016
The Scripture says "the fool says in his heart there is no God." Psalm 14:1.

And in 2 Corinthians 4:4 (King James Version (KJV)
4 :In whom the god of this world (satan) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

In John 3:16 to 18 [New International Version (NIV)]
"16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through Him. 18 Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son."

At the time of departure from this earth it is possible to see a glipse of the after life on earth. Those who are genuine believer in Jesus Christ and live their lives serving God in spirit and in truth can see a glipse of Heaven or Angels waiting to welcome them home to Heaven. While those who rejected the Love of God through Jesus Christ can see a glipse of hell or demons waiting to take their soul to hell.

Dear readers, fame, wealth, beauty, education, philosophy of men, human accolades etc will fade at the point of death. This is the time to repent from all forms of sins and unbelieve, accept the LOVE of God by accepting Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Saviour. No religion can save you but only Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God. Don't procrastinate. Do it now before its too late. JESUS CHRIST IS LORD.
Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by Benprak(m): 6:01pm On Apr 21, 2016
What a wasted life!
Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by thenudo: 4:04pm On Mar 04, 2018
1forall:

You couldn't epitomize ignorance better than that, but please don't say it anywhere near people who have half a brain.

OP self deceit is the worst thing ever, they all know the truth but still carry on deceiving themselves

Let’s not forget to note that the ‘cracked’ website link within itself, references wiki! Lol
Re: Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying by waldigit: 9:08pm On Mar 04, 2018
mazaje:

Do you know what they call urban legend?. . .That is what most of what you wrote are. . .Here is one lie. . .

This statement is false because according to wikipedia his last words were. . .

"Now, now, my good man, this is not the time for making enemies." It was his response to a priest at the side of his deathbed, asking Voltaire to use the precious few moments left to renounce Satan. . .http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voltaire#Death_and_burial

Don't worry, Wikipedia will be there to consult when it shall be your turn to pass on dear, cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Glory Dome: Dunamis 100,000 Seater Church Auditorium Gallops Towards Completion / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Let Us Be More Tolerant Of Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.