Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Cashrain: Make Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cashrain: Make Money (408 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cashrain: Make Money by nazzyon(m): 11:16am On Dec 06, 2022
Cashrain is a platform where you enjoy join communities to earn an pay, you follow on social media to earn a pay, you RETWEET on twitter to earn a pay, you like a twitter to earn a pay, you subscribe on youtube to earn a pay.

The pay is not a big amount but over time it can accumulate to big amount.

If you are lucky on CASHRAIN you may hit a JACKPOT where some people have one up to $100 in one go.

CASHRAIN pay is a platfor. Where people give money for service.

Before you start on CASHRAIN, you are required to have a BITCOIN.COM wallet.

Download it and create your wallet.

NEXT go to cashrain.com
To create your cashrain account.
Due to high volume of registration you can now only create cashrain profile through referral.
I only had 3 referral links. I gave out 2 so I have 1 left.

If you're interested, use my referral links:

https://cashrain.com/invite/e9r2kxkb9hl

The alternative is to wait till cashrain is reopened to the public for registration.

Note: After getting some money from cashrain into my Bitcoin.com account. I simply move to another wallet.

NOTE: Your reward on cashrain is BITCOIN CASH $BCH.

Note: if you want to promote your business you can use cashrain to promote it instead of paying influencers...

As you can get paid on Cashrain you can go giveaways or pay as little as $1 to promote your business or grow your followers.

Note: No guarantee that all your retweets will come from Nigerians alone.

NOTE: Don't give anybody money to create Cashrain.com account or Bitcoin.com account

I will not take money to create it either.

Follow instructions on the both websites and you will figure it out.

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Will 1 Million Naira Be Sufficient For This Business / Cryptocurrency: A Beginner's Guide To Understanding And Trading / How To Earn Daily Buying And Selling (trade) With A Simple Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.