Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,961 members, 7,852,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:35 PM

Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return (407 Views)

Is 10 Million Naira Investment That Returns N250k Yearly A Bad Investment? / What Is The Average Monthly Return Of Running Uber? / Join Our Investment Club For A 10-20% Fixed Monthly Return..frm Mrlongtin31 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Curious345: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello business people ..
I know we have lots of business consultants in this building.

Okay here is a quick one ..

Can I have a 3m naira business plan that guarantees 10% monthly return ?

Please be sincere , no wishful thinking ..

If you're an internet adviser WITHOUT on-hands experience; do kindly keep-off.. I don't have money for experiment .I am a realist
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Nobody: 5:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Not feasible!
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by TopFxManager: 5:59am On Dec 07, 2022
Curious345:
Hello business people ..
I know we have lots of business consultants in this building.

Okay here is a quick one ..

Can I have a 3m naira business plan that guarantees 10% monthly return ?

Please be sincere , no wishful thinking ..

If you're an internet adviser WITHOUT on-hands experience; do kindly keep-off.. I don't have money for experiment .I am a realist
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. You will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex

Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Curious345: 6:13am On Dec 07, 2022
Forex and crypto business advise - to me- is like the 10 plagues of Egypt combined . Kindly avoid me sir.
TopFxManager:
With the fall in the value of the Naira and the surging inflation rate, how do you preserve and grow your wealth?

You can diversify and invest with us through our forex fund management service in other to beat the high inflation rate, preserve/increase your purchasing power and at the same time build your wealth in an inflationary economy. You will be investing under a government-licensed and regulated forex brokerage firm. Visit the link below.

https://www.nairaland.com/7349176/worlds-most-consistently-profitable-forex
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Curious345: 6:15am On Dec 07, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Not feasible!

More explanation is kindly requested...
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by ebexofficial: 6:31am On Dec 07, 2022
10% return monthly on startup is wishful.
There are profitable businesses in Nigeria today, what you need to look out for is what you love doing firstly.

There are some businesses that need your physical presence and some needs only your investment.

Capital does not just yield profit (don't be deceived) but the totality of combining your capital+entrepreneurial skills+marketing etc is where profit comes in.

Chat me on whatsapp let me show you some trade you can invest in. 08165305977

I wonder where you are running to that you need 10% return from your first month. You are talking business not ponzzi
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Cutehector(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2022
With your tiny capital you want to be earning 300k monthly in the first month after investing. Your impatience will be your undoing.
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Curious345: 7:22am On Dec 07, 2022
Cutehector:
With your tiny capital you want to be earning 300k monthly in the first month after investing. Your impatience will be your undoing.

Is 300k too big to ask for ?

LoL
Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by TopFxManager: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2022
Curious345:
Forex and crypto business advise - to me- is like the 10 plagues of Egypt combined . Kindly avoid me sir.
Just because you took your car to an inexperience mechanic to repair, later on the car gave you issues should not make you to avoid mechanics. You should find a way to know and verify an experience mechanic before giving out your car for repair.

You must have invested in ponzi/scam schemes disguised as legitimate investments, invested in incompetent traders without verifying their trading performances from third party sources, or must have decided to trade on your own without gathering the trading experience, etc, which made you to loss your money.

We have over 14 years forex trading experience and we can tell you with confidence, if the trading strategy we are using to trade forex now fails, every one should quit forex.

1 Like

Re: Show Me A N3m Naira Investment With 10% Monthly Return by Curious345: 5:32pm On Dec 07, 2022
Quit dreaming
TopFxManager:
Just because you took your car to an inexperience mechanic to repair, later on the car gave you issues should not make you to avoid mechanics. You should find a way to know and verify an experience mechanic before giving out your car for repair.

You must have invested in ponzi/scam schemes disguised as legitimate investments, invested in incompetent traders without verifying their trading performances from third party sources, or must have decided to trade on your own without gathering the trading experience, etc, which made you to loss your money.

We have over 14 years forex trading experience and we can tell you with confidence, if the trading strategy we are using to trade forex now fails, every one should quit forex.

(1) (Reply)

3 Solid Ways To Make Money With The Telegram App In Nigeria / INTERFACE AFRICA EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLUSHOLA MEDUPIN (ENISH) / Naira crisis: Banks shun CBN directive, collect old N1,000, N500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.