Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,104 members, 7,852,745 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? (236 Views)

Get Any Item From Envato Elements For Free (10 Free Giveaways Daily) / Urgent Need Of A Sports Betting Interactive Website / Join Interactive Web Design & SEO Group On Whatsapp For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? by gohanDBZ: 11:02am On Dec 07, 2022
Hello Nairaland Webmasters!

I'm in the process of securing a domain for my would-be affiliate site and am looking for your input about how to set the UI. Personally, I've enjoyed spending time on sites where you can play various mini-games while moving between articles/product pages. So, I was thinking of implementing such games with QRCGs that grant some cyber reward upon scanning - just to present something new to the visitors.

Any ideas for setting it in motion (which QR code provider is trustworthy, the best position/frequency for mini-game pop-ins, where to find web designers for a fair price, etc.)?

Thanks!
Re: Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? by mattygogetit: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2022
Hey there!

I've built many websites myself and let me tell you, user interface can make or break your website. It directly impacts your bounce rate, so you better put some effort in making the best possible UI. That said, setting up a good user interface on a website involves a few key elements:

First, it's important to make sure that the layout is clear and easy to navigate. This means using intuitive design elements like menus, buttons, and links to help users find their way around the site.

Second, it's important to ensure that the website is visually appealing. This means using high-quality images and graphics, as well as choosing a color scheme that is easy on the eyes.

Third, it's important to make sure that the website is responsive and works well on a variety of devices. This means ensuring that the site works well on both desktop and mobile devices, and that it loads quickly and smoothly on all devices.

Also, implementing a QR code is amazing idea. It is one of my go-to tech savvy tools that I want to use as of recently. It makes your site reputable and easy to use. I've tried this dynamic qr code generator and I found it as a perfect fit in your case(setting it up to mini-games). It's pretty straightforward and for a fair price.

About the position of the mini-game pop-ins, I'm not really sure where you want them placed . Probably they shouldn't be on the landing page, as it will increase the loading time thus increasing the bounce rate. But anyway, you can test this with mypagespeed tool and see how it'll turn out.

Also, Nairaland is a great forum to find the best web designers that can do the job just fine, and for an affordable price as well.

Overall, you've got an amazing idea. GL!

2 Likes

Re: Ideas For A Stylish Website With Interactive Elements Using Qrcgs? by gohanDBZ: 10:49am On Dec 08, 2022
Thanks for your input and encouragement!

Sounds like I got my work cut out for me haha!
And yeah, I don't see many bloggers using QR codes these days, so perhaps such an inclusion will give me an edge SERPs-wise.
We'll see how it goes, of course

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Paypal Account In Nigeria In 2023 That Send & Receive Money / I Want To Sell My 4 Month Old Tech Blog / Download All Softwares, Themes, Plugins And PHP Scripts Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.