Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? (33129 Views)

Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Share Your Experience After Marrying Without Your Mother's Or Father's Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Enemyofpeace: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2022
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer.

It was on the ownership of the breasts, some (including ladies) argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby.

We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts? Is it the father, the mother or the baby?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Jeon(f): 9:07am On Dec 08, 2022
Holy Spirit owns the breast.
But I owns papacock aka Daddyck's butt

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by dawnomike(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2022
Eeeya! Effect of prolonged ASUU strike on students and lecturers... lol

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
The man have it permanently while the kid have it temporarily, let's say one year .

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Enemyofpeace: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2022
dawnomike:
Eeeya! Effect of prolonged ASUU strike on students and lecturers... lol
as if you no like breasts tongue tongue

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by VeryWickedMan: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2022
The father because he paid for it.
The baby is reaping where he did not sow. angry

226 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Streetmovement(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

The second picture, I'll gladly play with those melons till day break, infact my dick go dey between em till day break while AC or fan dey blow that axis steady grin

Back to your question; Na the papa get the breast na

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by virginprincess(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2022
The mother nor suppose join for the argument,the real argument should be who owns the breast between the father and the child.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Candidlady: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2022
jobless students and lecturer

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer, it was on the ownership of the breasts, some(including ladies)argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby. We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts?is it the father?the mother or the baby?

fukkkkkk the gadddem rubbbbish child....we own that $hit 100%!!! (no sharring) angry

number 3 & number 1 & number 2 for me sir!!! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by shox(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2022
I’m sure food no be the op problem.

Just send me small money make I no talk my mind

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
virginprincess:
The mother nor suppose join for the argument,the real argument should be who owns the breast between the father and the child.

plus Virginprincess! cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
The breast belongs to the woman carrying it.

Not all females have babies and not all women like men so there’s your answer.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Blunttruth: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2022
The owner is the woman, it's her body. She gives out to who is in need of it. Either her husband or child.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nyascobar1414: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

woow, didn't know marriage is prostitut!on.. The man part ways with his resources just to get laid.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Suunnn(f): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
There was this hot argument we had in class today while waiting for our lecturer, it was on the ownership of the breasts, some(including ladies)argued that the breasts belong to the father, some argued that the breasts belong to the mother, while some including our old school lecturer who later met us on the argument were of the opinion that the breasts belong to the baby. We were not able to arrive at a conclusion, so I decided to bring the issue before you my elders and ancestors on nairaland. Who owns the breasts?is it the father?the mother or the baby?
Lol

For me, the baby does

The man is only given to be given, is the baby not his too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Oboy where you dey get your replies from? grin grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Tegabadguy(m): 1:29pm On Dec 08, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
it belong to the baby grin ;Db grin
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Fahvvy: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2022
Those people saying "it's the baby or it's the woman" obviously don't know what scriptures says about the happenings in marriage undecided...

No wonder marriages these days are crashing undecided...

1Cor.7.3 - The husband should fulfill his marital duty to his wife, and likewise the wife to her husband.
1Cor.7.4 - The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife.

Examine the scriptures yourself and be enlightened undecided...

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Kipaji: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2022
Everything inside a man's house belongs to him.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by gaddafe(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
Ordinarily the breast belong to the husband if he paid the bride price. Else it belongs to the woman. The reason the child uses the breast is cause the child belongs to the husband, But looking at what obtains in the society today, THE BREAST BELONGS TO THE PUBLIC. That is why you are even discussing about it here.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by marlow1962(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2022
Kipaji:
Everything inside a man's house belong to him.
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Pickmycall: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2022
The perky bress belong to the guy.While the Olympus belongs to the child.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Aladdin1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
All of the above!
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Tallesty1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2022
So you legit want us to debate the ownership of wetin dey another person chest?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by tivhador: 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2022
Post made for the Jobless............................................... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Kipaji: 5:10pm On Dec 08, 2022
tivhador:

True
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Novemberaura(m): 8:48pm On Dec 08, 2022
It's a shared property
Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2022
inspirator1:

Oboy where you dey get your replies from? grin grin
very wise and wicked man ; grin

6 Likes

Re: Who Owns The Breasts? Is It The Father, The Mother Or The Baby? by Enemyofpeace: 8:12am On Dec 12, 2022
tivhador:
thanks for joining us tongue tongue

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Just Discovered I Have A 9 Year Old Daughter / My Husband Has Turned Me To A Punching Bag / Why Do Nigerian Women Endure Abuses In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.