Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Xmas Countdown Begins As Guests Make Reservations At Park Vega Waterpark - Travel Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel Ads / Xmas Countdown Begins As Guests Make Reservations At Park Vega Waterpark (188 Views)

Park Vega Waterpark Is Ready For Valentine’s Celebration / Free Flight And Hotel Booking/Reservations For Your Travel Or Visa ! / Southwest Airlines Phone Number For Reservations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Countdown Begins As Guests Make Reservations At Park Vega Waterpark by parkvega: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2022
It’s that time of the year when families and friends take time out to celebrate the festive season in December. Christmas, one of the most celebrated family holidays in the world will see the largest waterpark in West Africa, Park Vega Waterpark, host guests from every part of the world who want to experience quality time and life with loved ones.
Guests have started making inquiries and reservations. This is to ensure they pick an appropriate date for their family experience as the park is massively visited during festive periods.
The park has lined up a series of premium activities for its high-value guests and anyone who wants an exciting bonding experience with family and friends. The fun park will remain open throughout the festive season from December 15th, 2022 to January 8th, 2023. This will enable the water-based park to adapt to the many requests by guests to open every day. The park will now open daily from 11 AM to 6 PM.
The 24th, 25th, and 26th of December 2022 have been locked down with activities for the Christmas celebration while the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of January 2023 have been marked for New Year activities. Some of the guests engaged expressed delight at having a world-class fun location like Park Vega Waterpark in Delta State, the tourism capital of Nigeria.
Elema Oby, a guest said she has been to the park twice with his family, and that they enjoyed their stay at the park. She said her favourite attraction at the park is the Aqua tower and would never forget the tilting bucket that acts like a waterfall at the Aqua tower. She said he is eager to visit with his family during the festive season for the first time. According to her, “If I had so much fun on ordinary days that I visited I can’t wait to experience the excitement and fun during the festive season.”
Another guest, Faith Esoh, said “Even though I have been to the park once I still carry the experience with me because it was fun all through. Every member of my family that came with me still talks about the fun we had. I love the slides, especially, the one called Space hole. I am coming to ride it again during the festive season.”

(1) (Reply)

Worldwide Services Of Cargo Ships From Dubai. / The Us Consular Check Ties Of Applicant Before Final Decision. / Obasojo Said Peter Obi Is The Sure Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.