Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,585 members, 7,861,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

You Can Make This December Memorable For You And Your Loved Ones. Here’s How! I - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / You Can Make This December Memorable For You And Your Loved Ones. Here’s How! I (203 Views)

You Can Make This December Memorable For You And Your Loved Ones. Here’s How! / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make This December Memorable For You And Your Loved Ones. Here’s How! I by Tiwatop(m): 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2022
it's the season of love and itel (Africa’s number one favorite mobile brand) wants to make it memorable for you and your loved one by making your wishes come true!

Yes, you heard right! You can get mouth-watering prizes in the ”An itel Christmas” campaign by just making a wish with your family or Christmas tree or any itel product.

Make this Christmas memorable for you and your loved ones by telling a friend to tell a friend to join this campaign.

For more information on the “An itel Christmas” campaign, please check out @itelNigeria on all social media platforms.

Re: You Can Make This December Memorable For You And Your Loved Ones. Here’s How! I by Tiwatop(m): 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Naira land is a company that is trust to partner with, even there product is fine. I am encourage my people to be using their products

(1) (Reply)

Loyth Ftyuj / Windows 10 Spelling or actual word / Cash App Direct Deposit | 9 Easy Methods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.