Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,578 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Wor Wor United - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Wor Wor United (939 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wor Wor United by miztapheek(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2011
Have you ever met a wor wor babe before? I mean like really wor wor… The one wey the wor wor dey shout with loud speaker. Like the one that will make you sing “how could you be so wor wor?” (In kanye west’s heartless tune). Yeah I know the babe must be really wor wor. For those that don’t know what wor wor means, it’s a term used to describe an ugly person… I mean like hideous…. like… u get my point. Funny thing is, when it comes to African babes, most are good looking, and beautiful, but for every 2-3 fine African babes, there is one wor wor babe, and it just spoils the whole thing man. In short let me ''kowaciate'' the different levels and categories of wor wor that I’ve encountered in this my life time.
There are those that know their status. They know they went to wor-wor grammar school, so they use their other qualities to make up for it. Great personality, and other good qualities that they have kind of tones down the fact that they are wor wor. These ones I kinda feel sorry for them cos they are great people, and have a lot going for themselves but they just happen to be wor wor. Kinda sucks.
Then you have those that are wor-wor, they know they are wor-wor, but for some strange reason think that they can magically make their wor wor-ness (sorry i’m just making this ish up as i go) disappear by loading 2 pounds of make-up on their face. I mean sometimes it works temporarily.But when you catch dem , Chei! That’s when you see how all their wor wor just dey shout with amplifier. For someone like me, the first thing I do is call my homeboy that knows them and vex for him… I mean why didn’t he tell me the babe wears a disposable face? This one can really vex me. I mean… I’m not dissing make up o. I think make up is good when applied to enhance beauty, but abeg, don’t use it to deceive people into thinking that you are fine, when you are not.
And last but not the least, you now have the ones that are wor wor…. maybe even the most wor wor of all….The commander in chief of the wor wor forces, but for some odd reason they think that they are Halle Berry or Gabrielle Union. I mean it’s really baffling. Most times they surround themselves with babes that are slightly more wor wor than they are, so they actually look better, and on top of that they have the worst attitudes. They are the ones that if u try to talk to them in the club by mistake, they’ll just squeeze face as if they are about to shit or something… (ah ahh…. wetin be your problem sef? lol). They’ll be the first ones to say the club is wack, the first ones to say the men in the club are sooo lame, and the last ones to get even a cup of pure water offered to them. Now before all the independent women in the house start shouting about how they can buy their own drink, let me just say that when a guy that you don’t know offers to buy you a drink it’s an indication that he at least wants to start some kind of conversation with you. So if no one offers to buy you a drink at the club, it could be that all men are just cheap, or it could very well be that you are wor wor. All men can’t be cheap at all the clubs and bars you’ve been to since you’ve been going out.
Anyways… enough wor wor yarns for one night. I don’t mean any disrespect to anyone, but if you so happen to get offended by this piece then it’s either you are wor wor and you know it, or your very good friend is wor wor and she doesn’t know it. Wor wor is in the eye of the beholder, but some wor wor-ness is in the eye of everyone abeg.
“If you’re wor wor and you know it, clap your hands…(clap clap clap)… If you’re wor wor and you know it, clap your hands…(clap clap clap)…If you’re wor wor and you know it, and you really want to show it, if you’re wor wor and you know it, clap your hands.”
Re: Wor Wor United by mikuz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
Tell that to the penguins.
Re: Wor Wor United by Flexzee: 5:14pm On Aug 29, 2011
dis a state of pure joblessness . . .sorry o o

(1) (Reply)

Poor Little Girl / Urgent Answer Pls / Missin Cock Very Intresting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.