Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! (2065 Views)

Should I Drop First Bank Contract Staff For Orange Group? / Stanbic Ibtc Contract Staff Pls Help / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
JOB VACANCIES! JOB VACANCIES!!

This is another opportunity for those that are interested in starting a new job in 2023.

TRIBEST CORPORATE SUPPORT LTD IS CURRENTLY RECRUITING SUITABLE CANDIDATES FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS IN THE BANKING SECTOR

JOB ROLES:

1. BANK OPERATIONS ROLE,

2. BANK TELLER ROLE,

3. CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICERS

4. CALL CENTER AGENTS

5. BANK EXECUTIVE ADMIN OFFICERS ROLE

QUALIFICATIONS:
NCE, OND, HND

QUALIFICATION GRADE:
DISTINCTION
UPPER CREDIT
LOWER CREDIT

COURSE OF STUDY:
ANY COURSE OF STUDY FOR ALL OTHER ROLES EXCEPT BANK EXECUTIVE ADMIN OFFICERS.

COURSE OF STUDY FOR BANK EXECUTIVE ADMIN OFFICERS:

BIZ ADMIN,
PUB ADMIN,
SECRATERIAL STUDIES, OFFICE TECH MGT.

APPLICATION LINK
/3F8CF94

Clink on the link above and submit your details. You will be called for interview immediately.

CONGRATULATIONS �

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2022
/3F8CF94

This is the application link

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2022
[/3F8CF94]

This is the application link

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2022
[bit.ly3F8CF94][/url]

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2022
[I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TYPE THE CORRECT LINK BUT IT ISNT WORKING][bit.ly3F8CF94][/url][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2022
Correct link
/3F8CF94

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2022
Please add before the slash. It will take you to a google form to fill your details

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 7:04pm On Dec 08, 2022
Hi guys. Please email me at perfectokide@tribestsupport.com if you want to submit your cv. I will send the link to you through your mail

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by perfri(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2022
http:///3F8CF94
This is the link

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by cfc: 6:06am On Dec 12, 2022
You can't post a link on nairaland again.... Except interested individuals contact you via call or email.

perfri:
[I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TYPE THE CORRECT LINK BUT IT ISNT WORKING][bit.ly3F8CF94][/url]

1 Like

Re: Vacancy To Work As Contract Staff With A Bank!! by namqul(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Why are you posting fake job advert to scam people?

(1) (Reply)

Exxon Mobil Wants Ond Holders / Prayer For Bankers / Trade Fair Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.