Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,343 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help Find My Childhood Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help Find My Childhood Friend. (1088 Views)

My Childhood Friend, Spiritual Guide Told Me My Mother-In-Law Is A Witch / Help Find My Brother (missing Person Case) / Please help Find My Kid Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Find My Childhood Friend. by tunbosun002(f): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2022
I am searching for a good friend, her name is Agunbiade Yetunde, we lost contact about 11years ago.

A brief description about her, she’s dark in complexion, has dimples and about the same height with me, 5ft7.

We both attended Bosworth college international close to Ewutuntun secondary school. I knew she relocated and we lost contacts. I have searched on Facebook, instagram, twitter and tiktok and I have resulted to nairaland since it connects people all over the world.

Yetunde, if you get to see this, this is Olatunbosun Habibat (asst. head girl). I miss our friendship, I miss you so much and can’t wait to reconnect with you.

I hope this will yield a positive result��

3 Likes

Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by Mryacks: 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2022
Have u tried to reach out to some of your other school mates? Someone may have an idea or so atleast of when last they saw or hearr from her. I hope u eventually find her it friend grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by faithfull18(f): 7:26am On Dec 09, 2022
Checked LinkedIn? Used Google?
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by Zupay: 10:15am On Dec 09, 2022
tunbosun002:
I am searching for a good friend, her name is Agunbiade Yetunde, we lost contact about 11years ago.

A brief description about her, she’s dark in complexion, has dimples and about the same height with me, 5ft7.

We both attended Bosworth college international close to Ewutuntun secondary school. I knew she relocated and we lost contacts. I have searched on Facebook, instagram, twitter and tiktok and I have resulted to nairaland since it connects people all over the world.

Yetunde, if you get to see this, this is Olatunbosun Habibat (asst. head girl). I miss our friendship, I miss you so much and can’t wait to reconnect with you.

I hope this will yield a positive result��

I believe one of your secondary school mates has her contact. You can start a WhatsApp group for your set in secondary school, I tell you many would be drawn in. For my set, one person got the idea to create the WhatsApp group, 3 years later we are 217 members in the group, even folks I can not recollect their faces back in secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by CaptMarvel(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2022
She should be close to one of your classmates.
Just locate any of them and lunch a WhatsApp group.
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by Aareakinwunmi(m): 11:37am On Dec 10, 2022
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by tunbosun002(f): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thank you all for your suggestions, she’s a very shy person and she was only very close to me. She didn’t make friends in school, she used to have a Nigerian number before she relocated and I guess she changed her line
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by shegzy0514(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2022
tunbosun002:
Thank you all for your suggestions, she’s a very shy person and she was only very close to me. She didn’t make friends in school, she used to have a Nigerian number before she relocated and I guess she changed her line
Check Linkedin, na there her type dey
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by damosade(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2022
https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/all/?heroEntityKey=urn%3Ali%3Afsd_profile%3AACoAAB6PWjkBLAFEnqO5tx_psRGMss0Htbc1WgQ&keywords=agunbiade%20yetunde&origin=RICH_QUERY_SUGGESTION&position=6&searchId=31f42b4a-2937-4c76-9657-96121eb2822d&sid=Pjt

Pick your yetunde
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Don't you know where her family or extended family members live?
tunbosun002:
Re: Help Find My Childhood Friend. by zed7: 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2022
What if she doesn't want to be reached? Many childhood friendship never Surbiton adulthood. I wish you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Low IQ Nigerians Continue To Breed Children In Today Nigeria / Is This True About Marriage? / How To Battle Anger With Loved Ones?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.