Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,523 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

My Experience With The LASG Taakfirce/lastma - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Experience With The LASG Taakfirce/lastma (151 Views)

LASG Threatens To Seal Supermarkets Over Non-disclosure Of Price Tags On Product / LASG Reopens Alaba And Trade Fair Markets. / Bet9ja’s Website Hacked By Russian Blackcat Group, LASG Responds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With The LASG Taakfirce/lastma by td4realluv: 5:25am On Dec 09, 2022
Good morning my good people. Plz I need clarification(s) on diz:
So, I was driving to my work place @ Yaba from Mushin, getting Moshalashi to Empire, I sighted d hold up, so I decided to go do a u-turn via Ojuelegba under d bridge to link Ikorodu road. As soon as I decended d bridge to negotiate d service lane which other drivers too did. Plz note that there is an opening for vehicles, even very well tarred for negotiating d service lane immediately after descending d bridge. So, I was acousted by d Lagos State Task force. I identified my self as a health worker and told them I was on an emergency to d office. To cut d long story short, I was delayed for almost 2hrs, but with d help of one of their very senior LASTMA colleagues I called on d phone who spoke with d them, I was allowed to go without paying a dime. Now my question is diz: Is it an offence to take that particular place bcoz @ times when we know our rights, it helps us in situations like diz. Ur comments are highly welcome.
Plz no insults. Thank u.

(1) (Reply)

Right Information Are Qualified By Time / This Is Where You Can Find A Suitable Racking System In Warehouses. / How To Make Money Online Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.