Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones (64577 Views)

Nose Piercing, Waist Beads A Turn-on For Me (photos) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Ladies, Why Do You Wear Waist Beads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2022
She wan steal my destiny
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Zse1: 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Aja
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Trevor007007(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Beauty
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by FRANSixx: 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2022
She go sabi nack
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by alamscolo(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kanyamata........ Tueh
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by ashawopikin(m): 10:54pm On Dec 09, 2022
deferential:

Very true...

Met a young polytechnic female student.. Petite and very sexy... My brother I could not recover from that experience that night.

The sex was so great. Especially how the waist beads were moving around her waist during doggy style... shocked shocked
me I usually grab the beads while hitting from behind, turn me d hell on
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by odinga1of: 11:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
You hurt me with your words. I don't like it. Please stop it, okay.

Since oooo, u don't have another picture of the waist beads? Oga try upgrade
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by fela97: 11:52pm On Dec 09, 2022
ikeno:
attraction,it looks nice on them.fantasize on giving doggy with the beads as a rein to ride her grin

Cowboy grin

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by OyinO: 1:30am On Dec 10, 2022
Culture
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Lookuptohim: 1:44am On Dec 10, 2022
Firstly, it sexy and secondly, nothing turns me on so much like seeing a girl with beads and God help me if the girl is pretty.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Sammy101111(m): 1:51am On Dec 10, 2022
It sexy sexually
But spiritual now a days this ladies use it for something else .

So when I see it I will beg you to pull it off or I pull it off gentle you can wear it back later

Abi simple
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Brownvj(m): 2:04am On Dec 10, 2022
I see someone with a high spiritual powers.Foolish@its peak too for,how can someone wear something they tend to call fashion and still wear a clothe to cover it? If she calls it fashion,why cover it?
I only see foolishness and nothing else.
The most trending is nose piercing and all of them now looking like a chain dog
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by 752hub: 2:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Woke
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Loftcode(m): 4:19am On Dec 10, 2022
Run oooooooooooooo
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Mickey23(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2022
kaya mate....at work
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by funmibi29(m): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2022
F**k
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by akilo1: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2022
Juju
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by billyG(m): 6:20am On Dec 10, 2022
Kanyan mata
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Kuvuki001: 6:22am On Dec 10, 2022
It turns me on
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by deebrain(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2022
It's mostly for fashion presently - the origins were usually for fetish practices though.

There are specific beads that are fetish.

But most seen presently are harmless fashion statements not to be feared.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Makes my waist more attractive and beautiful
There's nothing to it but some girls are turning it into something else
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by DollarSigns(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
When you see a woman with waist beads, what usually comes to your mind?
Be honest.

Hahaha see fresh waist; this one too plenty sha grin
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Babastrong(m): 8:16am On Dec 10, 2022
It is a symbol of beauty but the get-inside guys will say it's a gazz.
"pele oju wininwinin iyan ta won omoge, ileke(beads) so wowo iyan to mo ge"..................
1. befiting tribal marks.
2. talking beads.
3. White teeth.
4. Dark and long hairs.
these are the symbols of beauty.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by mordred44: 8:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Waist enlargement

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Babastrong(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2022
[quote author=Sammy101111 post=119039418]It sexy sexually
But spiritual now a days this ladies use it for something else .

So when I see it I will beg you to pull it off or I pull it off gentle you can wear it back later

Abi simple [ The son of 1990's. I predicted your age right?. ]
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by fadilaMaikiriki: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2022
odinga1of:

Since oooo, u don't have another picture of the waist beads? Oga try upgrade
I have. I can drop it if you want.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Tegabadguy(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
When you see a woman with waist beads, what usually comes to your mind?
Be honest.
juju person or water pinking
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by folake4u(f): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2022
How many times has these useless men asked this useless question on Nairaland?? angry undecided

1 Like

Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by stevups(m): 11:06am On Dec 10, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

I think I am just programmed to believe so. At sight, I just have a feeling she is fetish or daughter of a herbalist

If a man has any powerful influence in his body, that thing you see will destroy it, no doubt!
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by Johnstone619(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo i no go lie ooo my gb*la dey wake if i see that thing cant control it.
Re: When You See A Woman With Waist Beads, What Usually Comes To Your Mind? Be Hones by odinga1of: 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2022
fadilaMaikiriki:
I have. I can drop it if you want.

Oga stop na, stop oga.

U have tried enough! Sex starved guys will always fall for your gimmicks

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Safe Method Of Changing Your Eye Colour Without Contact Lence / Makeup Transforms 89-Year-Old Grandmother Into A Beauty (Photos) / Man Sags, Walks Into A Supermarket! I Think This Is Madness(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.