Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! (520 Views)

How Credible Is Adron Homes & Property? / Xmas Bonanaza (adron Homes) / What Is Wrong With Genexpayments? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! by omoharry(f): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Dear Adron,

My sister finished paying for her land since August 2022, and till this moment, you guys have refused to issue her, her letter of allocation.

I remembered her telling me that It took adron five month to provide her sales of contract documents after her initial payment. Now its five months after full payment, and Adron is yet to provide her letter.

She has tried all channels to get these people to provide her letter of allocation but up till this moment, there is no answer from Adron. Now most of her calls goes unanswered, including her account officer.

So, what is going with Adron? Are you guys having issues paying salaries that you are now short of staff to carry out important administrative duty?

Why is it that Nigerians business people start misbehaving when they start getting so many patronage!. Please when will you people issue her documents since she is done paying for her land since August.

Shame on you Adron that you would spend so much money on bill board, Radio & Tv Advert only to treat your customer with disdain. You spend so much to win customers over then end up treating them like trash. Shame on you all at Adron, that your customers would have to beg for their documents to be provided after full payment has been made. Who does that !

Please any one going through what my sister has been through or she happens to just be the only one experiencing this madness?

Adron! your customers deserve better , stop treating them like trash like they don't matter.

Please send her document to her or refund her money in Full.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! by 1030(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2022
No customer information provided
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! by prophetwis: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Oga your sister has been scammed
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! by Acidosis(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2022
Keep sending them mails after mails. Alternatively, visit any of their offices and speak to them.

They probably want her to send a refund request. She may have to request a refund at the end of the day.
Re: WHAT IS WRONG WITH ADRON!!!! by Maxmhan(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2022
omoharry:
Dear Adron,

My sister finished paying for her land since August 2022, and till this moment, you guys have refused to issue her, her letter of allocation.

I remembered her telling me that It took adron five month to provide her sales of contract documents after her initial payment. Now its five months after full payment, and Adron is yet to provide her letter.

She has tried all channels to get these people to provide her letter of allocation but up till this moment, there is no answer from Adron. Now most of her calls goes unanswered, including her account officer.

So, what is going with Adron? Are you guys having issues paying salaries that you are now short of staff to carry out important administrative duty?

Why is it that Nigerians business people start misbehaving when they start getting so many patronage!. Please when will you people issue her documents since she is done paying for her land since August.

Shame on you Adron that you would spend so much money on bill board, Radio & Tv Advert only to treat your customer with disdain. You spend so much to win customers over then end up treating them like trash. Shame on you all at Adron, that your customers would have to beg for their documents to be provided after full payment has been made. Who does that !

Please any one going through what my sister has been through or she happens to just be the only one experiencing this madness?

Adron! your customers deserve better , stop treating them like trash like they don't matter.

Please send her document to her or refund her money in Full.

I have worked with real estate companies, sir most are scammers and Adron is not an exception.

They are very well active in promoting ads to lure hardworking Nigerians in making payments but once that money comes into their account they delay and I’d tell you for free that a well established and genuine company will not do that.

Always seek advices from genuine realtors, visit social medias and find how how they treat their clients once you see or sense a red flag abeg stay off it.

I was scared when I found out that the real estate company I worked for had no plans to allocating lands to clients, to tell you that the company invest monies alot to do make belief on social media and all paperwork that were not valid. I was weak. I felt guilty and wasn’t happy. As we speak I have my clients who bought from me turned friends because I had to come out and tell them what I was experiencing. The story long.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lets Emphasize On Contract Firm / Invest In A Movie Project: Interest Guaranteed / Shell Rakes In $2.437b From Two Oil Blocks Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.