Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? (352 Views)

Kanye West Accused Of "Disrespecting Islam" With Name Of New Yeezy Boosts / Girl Celebrates Leaving Islam With Lovely Picture / Islam With False Conversion Story Busted! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by EricSmallz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2022
Stealing
Embezzlement
Misappropriation of funds
Falsification of audit report
Lying
Deceit
And any related offences.

The reasons I want to know this is as follows.
1. I have met very very dedicated Muslims and I know they don't play with the provisions and guidance of the Quoran.
2. Why is corruption in Nigeria so widely spread even though majority of the parastatals are headed by Muslims?
3. Does it mean religion is actually for the poor?
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by Jeon(f): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Does it mean religion is actually for the poor?
This is the answer

4 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by OJODEL10(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2022
For the poor? will god excempt them on the of judgement?
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2022
EricSmallz:
Stealing
Embezzlement
Lying
Deceit

1. I have met very very dedicated Muslims and I know they don't play with the provisions and guidance of the Quoran.
2. Why is corruption in Nigeria so widely spread even though majority of the parastatals are headed by Muslims?

Using the same logic, we can also say why are some pastors divorcing their wives? Involved in deceit, lies, falsehood etc?

The VP of Nigeria is the head of the Economic forum and it was clear he employed many RCCG members!
Did corruption subside?

In any case, Being the head of a Parastatal eg JAMB is a case study for the Muslims! Do you know how JAMB was before? Do you know what it is now? Go and Verify!

So in essence, it's not about being a leader of a parastatal. When the system is defective, it tends to corrupt all and only few can stand up tall not minding the religion!
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by EricSmallz(m): 6:24pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Using the same logic, we can also say why are some pastors divorcing their wives? Involved in deceit, lies, falsehood etc?

The VP of Nigeria is the head of the Economic forum and it was clear he employed many RCCG members!
Did corruption subside?

In any case, Being the head of a Parastatal eg JAMB is a case study for the Muslims! Do you know how JAMB was before? Do you know what it is now? Go and Verify!

So in essence, it's not about being a leader of a parastatal. When the system is defective, it tends to corrupt all and only few can stand up tall not minding the religion!
You didn't answer my question though
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2022
Okay, Islam is against all those vices!

And they're punishments for them in any country with mainly Islamic law.
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by advocatejare(m): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2022
AntiChristian:
Okay, Islam is against all those vices!

And they're punishments for them in any country with mainly Islamic law.
Liar, why not tell us how Muhammad allowed his followers to use deceit to get close to someone he didn’t like so that they could kill him!

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes,”" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." ....
Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they
killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al- Ashraf."

- Sahih Bukhari 4037

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by Lukuluku69(m): 8:07pm On Dec 09, 2022
EricSmallz:
Stealing
Embezzlement
Lying
Deceit

Islam is against all what you listed. If you open the Quran and read, you will find many references where Stealing ( the punishment is you lose your hand and if you do it again you lose your other hand and again you lose your Leg)

Islam is against lying too. Once a LIE has been proven against you, your Words can never be admissible anywhere again in Islam!

The Prophet once said, whoever decieve another is not of his Ummah (Nation).

The Corruption you see in Nigeria is as a result of so many Factors. Islam or being a practicing Muslim is not one of them.

1 Like

Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by advocatejare(m): 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Islam is against all what you listed. If you open the Quran and read, you will find many references where Stealing ( the punishment is you lose your hand and if you do it again you lose your other hand and again you lose your Leg)

Islam is against lying too. Once a LIE has been proven against you, your Words can never be admissible anywhere again in Islam!

The Prophet once said, whoever decieve another is not of his Ummah (Nation).

The Corruption you see in Nigeria is as a result of so many Factors. Islam or being a practicing Muslim is not one of them.
EricSmallz he is lying to you, they call such lies Taqiyya

Muhammad it, he allowed his followers to lie in order to get close to someone that he didn’t like so as to get the person murdered!

He said the person hurt him and Allah, rather than allow Allah fight for himself, Muhammad sent killer to the person!

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah: Allah's Apostle said, "Who is willing to kill Ka'b bin Al-Ashraf who has hurt Allah and His Apostle?" Thereupon Muhammad bin Maslama got up saying, "O Allah's Apostle! Would you like that I kill him?" The Prophet said, "Yes,”" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Then allow me to say a (false) thing (i.e. to deceive Kab). "The Prophet said, "You may say it." Then Muhammad bin Maslama went to Kab and said, "That man (i.e. Muhammad demands Sadaqa (i.e. Zakat) from us, and he has troubled us, and I have come to borrow something from you." On that, Kab said, "By Allah, you will get tired of him!" Muhammad bin Maslama said, "Now as we have followed him, we do not want to leave him unless and until we see how his end is going to be. Now we want you to lend us a camel load or two of food." ....
Then he requested Ka'b again, "Will you let me (smell your head)?" Ka'b said, "Yes." When Muhammad got a strong hold of him, he said (to his companions), "Get at him!" So they
killed him and went to the Prophet and informed him. (Abu Rafi) was killed after Ka'b bin Al- Ashraf."

- Sahih Bukhari 4037

2 Likes

Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 5:18am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Liar, why not tell us how Muhammad allowed his followers to use deceit to get close to someone he didn’t like so that they could kill him!

- Sahih Bukhari 4037

How did he hurt Allah and his apostle in the Hadith?
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 5:24am On Dec 10, 2022
Jesus Christ was deceiving some people not to repent!

When he (Jesus) was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'
Mark 4:10-12

How is this verse explained in relation to John 16:25?

"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. John 16:25

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 5:28am On Dec 10, 2022
Theft or stealing by proxy?

The Biblical Jesus Told his Disciples to Take a Donkey and Colt Without the Owner's Permission

Matthew 21:1-3
As they approached Jerusalem and came to Bethphage on the Mount of Olives, Jesus sent two disciples, 2saying to them, "Go to the village ahead of you, and at once you will find a donkey tied there, with her colt by her. Untie them and bring them to me. 3If anyone says anything to you, tell him that the Lord needs them, and he will send them right away."

I don't think that Jesus' orders were ethical at this point. You must ask the owner for permission to borrow something from him or at least buy it or rent it from him. Some will argue that Jesus needed the donkey to fulfill a prophecy. But why would God want Jesus to commit a sin in order to fulfill a prophecy?
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Dec 10, 2022
Deceit by God?

Yes, the Lord can be a Deceiver too as the situation demands. Pick up your Bible and follow. If you notice any lie please call my attention to it.

Topic
And your Lord is a great deceiver too

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by advocatejare(m): 7:13am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

How did he hurt Allah and his apostle in the Hadith?
Are you not a muslim? Tell us na
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by advocatejare(m): 7:31am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
Jesus Christ was deceiving some people not to repent!

When he (Jesus) was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

How is this verse explained in relation to John 16:25?

"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father. John 16:25

What is the difference between Allah and Satan ? Both mislead people and Allah boasted to be the best of the deceivers!

Jesus exposed Satan for who he is in John 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you
want to carry out your father's desires. He was
a murderer from the beginning and does not
stand in the truth, because there is no truth in
him. When he tells a lie, he speaks from his
own nature, because he is a liar and the
father of lies."

-John 8:44

In the Quran:
Allah is not only a deceiver but the best of
the deceivers, the same title of Satan, the
father of lies.

Quran 8:30
wa-idh yamkuru bika alladhīna kafarū liyuth'bitūka aw yaqtulūka aw yukh'rijūka wayamkurūna wayamkuru l-lahu wal-lahu khayru l-mākirīna

And when those who disbelieved deceive/scheme at you to affix/affirm you, or kill you, or bring you out, and they scheme/deceive , and Allah deceives/schemes and Allah (is) best (of) the deceivers/schemers.

mākirīna is from (مَكْر [makr] ) which means cunning, deceptive, guile.

Allah is the one that leads people astray. Just like the devil

"Have you not seen those who claim to have believed in what was revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what was revealed before you? They wish to refer legislation to Taghut, while they were commanded to reject it; and Satan wishes to lead them far astray."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 60)

Whoever Allah sends astray - there is no guide for him. And He leaves them in their transgression, wandering blindly."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 186 )

Allah seals people heart so as not to make them believe

Allāh has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. And for them is a great punishment.”
-Quran 2:7

“Those [who do so] are the ones that Allāh has cursed, so He deafened them and blinded their vision.”
-Quran 47:23
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 9:38am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Are you not a muslim? Tell us na

Only a nincompoop will ask others to explain the proverb he made during a conversation!

If you don't understand an hadith you don't bring it.

Now you proved you're ignorant!
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by advocatejare(m): 10:06am On Dec 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

Only a nincompoop will ask others to explain the proverb[/b]he made during a conversation!

If you don't understand an hadith you don't bring it.

Now you proved you're ignorant!
Is your hadith now a proverb? Muhammad said someone hurt him and Allah and for that reason Muhammad ordered the person to be killed, you asked me how he hurt muhammad and since you are Muslim you should know but you don’t.

Let me teach you like I always did.

[b]Ka’b ibn Ashraf used poem to expose Muhammad for who he was and Muhammad’s ego was bruised and that of Allah his puppet, and Muhammad permitted his followers to use deceit you get close to Ka’b and have him killed

I’ve taught you the sense they didn’t teach you in your ile kewu
Re: Please, What Is The Clear Position Of Islam With Regards To The Follow? by AntiChristian: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2022
advocatejare:

Is your hadith now a proverb? Muhammad said someone hurt him and Allah and for that reason Muhammad ordered the person to be killed, you asked me how he hurt muhammad and since you are Muslim you should know but you don’t.

Let me teach you like I always did.

Ka’b ibn Ashraf used poem to expose Muhammad for who he was and Muhammad’s ego was bruised and that of Allah his puppet, and Muhammad permitted his followers to use deceit you get close to Ka’b and have him killed

What poem can you recite the poem?

Expatiate?

I’ve taught you the sense they didn’t teach you in your ile kewu

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Is Human Being Like You And I / How To Identify Your Gift In 2023 - Myles Munroe (video) / Before Going Into Full-time Ministry - For Aspiring Ministers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.