Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category (27653 Views)

Iwobi Deletes All Pictures On Instagram Account Amid Criticisms / Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Wenger: Hazard Isn't Man To Replace Ronaldo, He Won't Score 50 Goals A Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by chisomkachy: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2022
I really don't get where this constant negativity from the press about Cristiano comes from ... The Media is just trying to get clicks, and pundits who don't have a career anymore just want to get attention with his big name and try to make him look bad.

He is soon 38 years old - so what's the surprise that he doesn't score 50 goals a season anymore? Every football fan out there should be happy to have seen him playing world class football for 20 years - I don't think anyone from the new generation will be able to match his numbers again. He will forever be in his own category.

Everyone should show more respect to one of the greatest athletes in sports history...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02gb6VhC43CB51Vn1sa5GQZdXtMdQS2AKNGVJ4Dgy834NebwF7URZpp6AuJb3aAtATl&id=100044290876307&mibextid=Nif5oz

216 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Umueme: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
True. One of the best players I have had pleasure in watching. Indeed it is the end of a wondeful era. The era of Ronaldo vs Messi rivaly. But i won't be much bothered because the happiness of PO winning next years election would make me not miss Ronaldo that much

OkoRemi2023:

winning which election? you better find another happiness with Lukaku

Who is Lukaku signifying here?
Emilokan or Mikano??
smiley

meanwhile, you know the other remaining candidates na mumu remain if not you would had mentioned Neymar jnr. or Mbappe

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by DropsMic(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Forever

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Tinubuwins2023e: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Na the same brain dey the head of people wey dey support Peter Pandora and those who dey criticize C. Ronaldo

58 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by inoki247: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2022
Tears go full this thread....

5 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Slawomirr: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ozil get luck say him nor compare am to the great Messi reason I grabbed my weed while putting on my intellectual cap to read between the lines to see if he mentioned anything like that
He is damnnn lucky he never mentioned that shit

If not i for drag ozil to hell

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by safo99(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
w

1 Like

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by PreacherMan007: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ronaldo, the Peter Obi of Portugal.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Tripitaka: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ozil be capping. Ronaldo isnt getting grief because he doesn't score 50goals a season.

The criticisms are because he is an arrogant, petulant and disruptive man who doesn't see that his best days are behind him.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by buygala(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
So the fact that he is 38 gives him the liberty to throw tantrums like an entitled toddler, hunt glory at the expense of even his teammates, and even try to steal his teammates' goals? angry

Ozil should just sleep

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Donkenny511(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
People don't understand why many negative comments are after Ronaldo, players lose form, yes. But Ronaldo no dey won gree say him don try and it's time to chill, but he's always want to play, always want to show that he's still the best and his ego is another thing.

No doubt he's one of the best in football history but Baba no no when to throw-in the towel.

That's why Messi is better than him on and off speach

Even many Portuguese voted that he should be dropped on the world cup squad because e dey always won control everybody

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Chizmickey(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
My idolo, my best, the amazing athlete to grace this grace!!! OTOTO!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Ekenev2(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Messi is the darling of the media because of his perceived humility, but the same media hate Ronaldo because they see him as arrogant, selfish and egoistic. This is mostly due to his knack of voicing out his opinions and desires.

However, we should be happy to witness Ronaldo, because without him and his competitive spirit, Messi would have won 10 Ballon Dors straight and it would have been boring. The world will miss him when he is gone!

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by floss(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by ThiefnubuBandit: 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2022
God bless Christiano Ronaldo,

God bless our incoming president, Peter Obi,

Thunder fire the useless skull of Tinupoo, the demented Iragbiji drug criminal!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by ORAFA(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
CR7 is the only goat �

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by InvestorVee(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
I no dey drag ronaldo matter again grin until I see a player that will surpass all he did. At 38yrs he still wants to win. That's how the game should be. But how do I drag about ronaldo with a fellow nairalander that at 30 they can't run for 10mins or even score penalty angry

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by oluwaseyi0: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ronaldo will forever be a legend

If is unfortunate that we have press and pundits that are ready to use anything to trend

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Swiperite: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Well said Ozil.

Who's big is big.

10 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by devigblegble: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Only fools will say negative things about C Ronaldo , na jealousy go kill them

19 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
Leave GOAT

SodiumValproate:

I see the liability wey you post say na car.

cool

Jus landed.. Dm fr p & location!

1 Like

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by olisefom: 2:27pm On Dec 09, 2022
I love Messi's skills, but believe me, the strong-mentality and extreme hardwork CR7 has put into football is second to none.

Just respect these guys and move on...I don't know why an admirer of Messi will not like CRonaldo.

If everyone can replicate the kind of CR7s commitment to work, we will have less of these arguments.

18 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Mayydayy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Nobody has said it better than Ozil

21 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Fragility6: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
The best ball supplier Ronaldo ever had by far. Baller

10 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by tishbite41(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ozil nwanne has spoken

6 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Seequadry(m): 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Truly the goat

One day those press and media's will write an unending stories about him wishing he his still in the game..

16 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by naijknight: 2:28pm On Dec 09, 2022
Still waiting for mercy mercy fans to come
and wail smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Fragility6: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
Sq924fi8r:
:
Show your family members
Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by WibusJaga: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2022

Always good to leave the stage when the ovation is loudest.
Else, if you allow the evil spirit of emilokan to posses you, your good reputation would be messed up & you become an object of mockery. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ozil Reacts To Criticisms Of Ronaldo: He Will Forever Be In His Own Category by Gregg15: 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2022
PreacherMan007:
Ronaldo, the Peter Obi of Portugal.
How dare you use Peter Obi and Ronaldo in the same sentence. What's the correlation?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victor Osimhen Closes In On George Weah’s Record, Hails Liberian Legend / Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? / Mason Greenwood Welcomes First Child With His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.