Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! (391 Views)

Meet The Ceo Of Nigeria’s Most Technologically Advanced Road Transport Company / Owoboy Freeman Obg: 'Calling Me A Ritualist Hurts Me' / ABC Transport Boss, Frank Nneji Gifts Two Buses To His Employees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! by Zico777(m): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2022
Good evening all,
I am using this medium to call out Big Joe transport Ekpoma, Edo state.

An item was sent to us in Abuja from Ekpoma snails to be precise, 33 in number it was in a sack well taped with celotape with the receiver's name and phone number.

On receiving the snails in Abuja we discovered the tamper proof used in securing it, name and phone number removed.

33 snails has turn to 16 snails.

We were told by friends that they are notorious for such practices.

If anyone here has experienced such with them, pls kindly share your experiences.

Re: I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:46pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zico777:
Good evening all,
I am using this medium to call out Big Joe transport Ekpoma, Edo state.

An item was sent to us in Abuja from Ekpoma snails to be precise, 33 in number it was in a sack well taped with celotape with the receiver's name and phone number.

On receiving the snails in Abuja we discovered the tamper proof used in securing it, name and phone number removed.

33 snails has turn to 16 snails.

We were told by friends that they are notorious for such practices.

If anyone here has experienced such with them, pls kindly share your experiences.

Have you reach out to them?
Re: I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! by Zico777(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2022
Blakjewelry:

Have you reach out to them?
Yes we did here in Abuja but they are not making sense at all, so we asked the sender in Ekpoma to lodge a complaint.
We are awaiting a feedback from her.
Re: I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! by Kobicove(m): 7:18am On Dec 10, 2022
Everywhere you look in Nigeria you will surely find a thief or someone who is trying to game the system for personal gains!

This theft was not done by the MD of the company but by a driver, a load packer or a junior staff...it is these same people that will open their dirty buccal cavity to accuse politicians of stealing the country blind meanwhile they are also doing the same thing at their own level! angry
Re: I Am Calling Out Big Joe Transport Company!!!! by Zico777(m): 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2022
Kobicove:
Everywhere you look in Nigeria you will surely find a thief or someone who is trying to game the system for personal gains!

This theft was not done by the MD of the company but by a driver, a load packer or a junior staff...it is these same people that will open their dirty buccal cavity to accuse politicians of stealing the country blind meanwhile they are also doing the same thing at their own level! angry
So true my brother!

(1) (Reply)

More Banks Shut Down As New Notes Scarcity Persists / From Nwa-boi To An Importer / Sole Distributors Needed In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.