Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him (789 Views)

Stray Bullet Pierces Through Man’s Car While Driving Along Ikorodu, Lagos / Man's Car Burgled Within 12 Minutes Of Using An ATM In Abuja / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him by NaijaphiliaBlog: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2022
Kayode Petinrin, a Naval Officer and son of former Chief of Defence Staff, retired Air Chief Marshal Oluseyi Petinrin, has allegedly assaulted a motorist named Sola in CMS area of Lagos State. Kayode also damaged Sola’s car while trying to manoeuvre on the BRT lane along CMS on Tuesday 06 Dec 2022...

https://naijaphilia.com/blog/2022/12/09/odd-news-son-of-former-chief-of-defence-staff-damages-mans-car-assaults-him-2/

Re: ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him by NaijaphiliaBlog: 12:02am On Dec 10, 2022
When Sola complained about his damaged car, Kayode allegedly beat him up. The victim told says Kayode assaulted him because he challenged him for damaging his new vehicle.

Sola said he was planning to take the car to the palace of the Elegushi of Egushi for his royal blessing when the incident happened. “I was driving along CMS and there was traffic; everybody was driving orderly, but he (Kayode) just wanted to come in front of me and I had already passed where he could enter.

“So, he tried to squeeze his way in and hit my car. I got out of my car to see the damage and challenged him that what he did was wrong. But he just came out and told me to get back into my car.“I reported him to a policeman around the area, and when the police officer challenged him, he showed his ID card. I told him being a naval officer did not give him the right to hit my car. Then he started punching me. I have a deep cut on my lips. My hand was bruised, and I was seriously injured in the attack.”

.... https://naijaphilia.com/blog/2022/12/09/odd-news-son-of-former-chief-of-defence-staff-damages-mans-car-assaults-him-2/
Re: ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him by Stenewiser: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2022
So what should I do for you nw.
Re: ODD NEWS: Son Of Former Chief Of Defence Staff Damages Man’s Car & Assaults him by Terror48: 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
Nigeria is a country where the elites are above the law

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Lagos One Chance Bus Kidnappers And Ritualist / 70 Trillion Naira Scam In Nigerian Banks Being Covered Up? / 6-year-old, Parents Shot After Basketball Rolls Into Man’s North Carolina Yard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.