Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,738 members, 7,840,859 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn (1292 Views)

TVC Interviews Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour / Apply For The Rhodes Scholarships For Low And Middle Income Countries / Toluwalase Awoyemi Wins N72 Million 2018 Rhodes Scholarship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by derecho(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2022
I had never taken him serious even when he defected to LP.
But became his admirer the first day I listened to him.Very cool and intelligent young man.A true Lagosian not an iragbiji-Lagosian(aka Mr.Market Table) or an ijebu-Lagosian claiming lagos4lagos.
Yes, Lagos is welcoming to all and sundry but if true Lagosians are to be elected to govern Lagos, I don't think anyone one comes before him.

But beyond his ancestry, I love his humility despite his capability.
Even whilst in PDP he was willing to work with Jandor, who arrogantly reneged to pick his alleged girlfriend(a young serial divorcee).

I can't wait to hear more from him.
No noise

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2022
Who is he?
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
I had never taken him serious even when he defected to LP.
But became his admirer the first day I listened to him.Very cool and intelligent young man.A true Lagosian not an iragbiji-Lagosian(aka Mr.Market Table) or an ijebu-Lagosian claiming lagos4lagos.
Yes, Lagos is welcoming to all and sundry but if true Lagosians are to be elected to govern Lagos, I don't think anyone one comes before him.

But beyond his ancestry, I love his humility despite his capability.
Even whilst in PDP he was willing to work with Jandor, who arrogantly reneged to pick his alleged girlfriend(a young serial divorcee).
I can't wait to hear more from him.
No noise

You're referring to Funke Akindele, one of the best talents in Nollywood as a young serial divorcee?

Whoever you are, whatever your beliefs are, just know your mind is messed up. It's because of people like you that we have a discriminatory society. I guess your own life is perfect... undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by derecho(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2022
What has talent got to do with bad behavior?
Talent is innate and even the worst persons have talents.

Is she young?
Is this her first divorce?

Guy pack well.It's your ilk that embolden those useless actresses to live irresponsibly.
Lagos2Berlin:

You're referring to Funke Akindele, one of the best talents in Nollywood as a young serial divorcee?

Whoever you are, whatever your beliefs are, just know your mind is messed up. It's because of people like you that we have a discriminatory society. I guess your own life is perfect... undecided
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
What has talent got to do with bad behavior?
Talent is innate and even the worst persons have talents.

Is she young?
Is this her first divorce?

Guy pack well.It's your ilk that embolden those useless actresses to live irresponsibly.

How well have you managed your life before talking about Funke Akindele? Are you sure you can even hold down a marriage for as long as she has?

At least she is blessed with twins, a successful and wealthy actress, has fame and everything anyone could wish for. Life is a beautiful teacher, those of you who talk down on others often end up worse.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by derecho(m): 11:01am On Dec 10, 2022
So anyone with twins is successful? All indices you use to adjudge success is puerile.
I'm not here to showoff.
I have stated the fact
She is a young serial divorcee.

If that's your life wish, goodluck to you.
Funke that was number 5 wife to an Agbero in Oshodi before JJC pitied her...abeg

Lagos2Berlin:

How well have you managed your life before talking about Funke Akindele? Are you sure you can even hold down a marriage for as long as she has?

At least she is blessed with twins and won't end up lonely in life. Life is a beautiful teacher, those of you who talk down on others often end up worse.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
So anyone with twins is successful? All indices you use to adjudge success is puerile.
I'm not here to showoff.
I have stated the fact
She is a young serial divorcee.

If that's your life wish, goodluck to you.
Funke that was number 5 wife to an Agbero in Oshodi before JJC pitied her...abeg

Don't be scared, I'm not cursing you... But I am sure that if we x-ray your life, you're far worse than that "divorcee" you're talking about. Funke na your mate? Can you come close to her?

See this one using her marital challenge to downgrade her, check your life oga, how well have you managed your own? I am convinced that your type who goes around talking down on people are usually bitter people looking for who to drag down to their level.

Check your own life well and ask yourself if your life has worked out to your expectations before downgrading someone who has achieved more than you!

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by derecho(m): 11:18am On Dec 10, 2022
What you don't know is, you are defending the indefensible.
Funke was in Unilag even during her fame of "I need to know" nobody send am.

Na one of my guys, dey chop her money and shinning her Congo.If not for confidentiality, I for give you details.

I only gave you what's in the public domain and you are forming Jandor.

Abeg no allow me flay funke.
I have told you to worship her if you like.

She and her "accomplishments" is the least of my prayer points.

Like I said, I'm not here to showoff and I don't subscribe to useless and irresponsible lifestyle
Lagos2Berlin:

I am sure that if we x-ray your life, you're far worse than any divorcee you're talking about. Funke na your mate? Can you come close to her?

See this one using her marital challenge to downgrade her, check your life oga, how well have you managed your own? I am convinced that your type who goes around talking down on people are usually bitter people looking for who to drag down to their level.

Check your own life well and ask yourself if your life has worked out to your expectations before downgrading someone who has achieved more than you!
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 10, 2022
derecho:
What you don't know is, you are defending the indefensible.
Funke was in Unilag even during her fame of "I need to know" nobody send am.

Na one of my guys, dey chop her money and shinning her Congo.If not for confidentiality, I for give you details.

I only gave you what's in the public domain and you are forming Jandor.

Abeg no allow me flay funke.
I have told you to worship her if you like.

She and her "accomplishments" is the least of my prayer points.

Like I said, I'm not here to showoff and I don't subscribe to useless and irresponsible lifestyle

Guy, na somebody go shine somebody congo, that's not a big deal. Your hungry friend eating her money is also not a big deal, you're just confirming my suspicions.

Regardless, try not to use people's challenges to describe them!

God has blessed her with 2 kids and I am sure she feels accomplished in life. Her career is ok and she is hale and hearty. Let's learn to respect others cos nobody knows tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by derecho(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2022
You are the one getting worked up unnecessarily.
Funke is young and a serial divorcee .
Your defending nonsense can't stop me from saying it

Funke is from Ikorodu and didn't become a "star" overnight. Not everyone is starstruck that can't tell you what's wrong.

Trying to hush people because in your mind you feel only never-do-wells criticize"celebrities" is gross stupidity.

I hate divorce and I can't respect divorcees.
Lagos2Berlin:

Guy, na somebody go shine somebody congo, that's not a big deal. Your hungry friend eating her money is also not a big deal, you're just confirming my suspicions.

Regardless, try not to use people's challenges to describe them!

God has blessed her with 2 kids and I am sure she feels accomplished in life. Her career is ok and she is hale and hearty. Let's learn to respect others cos nobody knows tomorrow.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Britishpea: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2022
I prefer him to Jandor also. But unfortunately Sanwo Olu will win him. He’s not doing much. Wish he is doing as much as Jandor that can’t win.

It is because he doesn’t have the financial strength to wrestle power from APC of Jagaban in Lagos. And their party has no money and structure. Their presidential candidate is also a stingy man and doesn’t believe in others ambitions. These are his problems.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by frugal(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Britishpea:
I prefer him to Jandor also. But unfortunately Sanwo Olu will win him. He’s not doing much. Wish he is doing as much as Jandor that can’t win.

It is because he doesn’t have the financial strength to wrestle power from APC of Jagaban in Lagos. And their party has no money and structure. Their presidential candidate is also a stingy man and doesn’t believe in others ambitions. These are his problems.

It looks that way from the outside, but I can tell you that's completely untrue. The presidential candidate is barely fighting for his own life. You can't blame him. They all just started, and no bigwigs with corrupt money supporting them. If I was close to him, I'd advise him to become a media LovePeddler like his presidential candidate. That's all he has. He needs to do more interviews, this is what has helped Obi so much. Ggbadebo is very articulate, so I see no reason why he's not everywhere taking interviews.

The good news though, a win for Peter Obi would usher in a new breed of young politicians. Peter Obi's win would help even people like Sowore. A loss would be disastrous, and back to status quo politics. We all have to do what we can to make a win possible. This fight is beyond Peter Obi right now. He's just lucky they chose him as a representative.

1 Like

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Wickedfacts: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Jandor and Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour are both unserious elements. They make noise during elections and run inside when they have been beaten. When issues that affect lagosians come up, they keep quiet.

The election has already been won by Mr. Sellable and those who don't like it can go to hell.
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour...hmmn by Mandate2023: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2022
Dis mumu must have been thinking tinubu is contesting for governor at same time his contesting for president grin grin grin.......as I dey type so I can't even remember d name of d guy grin

(1) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa Fees In Nigeria 2023 / Japan's Nuclear Wastewater Discharges Into The Sea Are Causing Untold Harm. / Join us on our mission! Volunteers, Mission Teachers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.