Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Help,i Don't Know Wat Cream To Use. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Help,i Don't Know Wat Cream To Use. (1818 Views)

Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion / Suitable Cream To Even Out Uneven Skin Tone / Pls WAT Good Cream Can I Use To Lighten My Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help,i Don't Know Wat Cream To Use. by mirob(f): 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2011
Pls I really need help in choosing the body cream to change to,I have black spots and pimples all over my body:back,chest upper arm,face and back of my thighs. I ve been using fair and white exclusive with vitamin c with the soap but it's not helping me,I recently started using st.ives body scrub with oat and shea butter. Pls any suggestion of cream that will not darken me would ae welcomed. Thanks all.
Re: Help,i Don't Know Wat Cream To Use. by temiade(f): 5:11am On Aug 31, 2011
u can use Diana Stadler soaps for your problem. I have a few being shipped into naija in 2 weeks.
They are a bit pricey though at 2500 per bar, but your spots and darkening will clear within few days. If you don't believe
me google diana stadler soaps and see what you get. Their Papaya and Glutathione soaps have excellent reviews on
many beauty websites.
u can contact me here on NL or email at tanonymous3@gmail.com
Re: Help,i Don't Know Wat Cream To Use. by razznaija(f): 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2011
try usingĀ  black soap (Dudu Osun) it works and mix shea butter, coconut oil, cocoa butter, and castor oil together to moisturize your skin.

(1) (Reply)

Wrist Watches For Sale At Affordable Prices, The Best Price You Can Ever Get. / Gorgeous Beaded Jewelries Up For Grab At Giveaway Prices / Beginners Guide To Styling And Growing A Beard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.