Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? (703 Views)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / Police IG Bans SARS From Conducting Stop And Search Operations #endsars / Search A Police Officer Before He Or She Searches Your Car Or House - NGR Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by iaskquestions: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2022
Does Nigerian police have the right to stop and search a car with a state number plate (designed in written in green) issued by the state government as “Vehicle security identity”
Or what right does such number plate carries? Cos it seems some police men don’t know their rights anymore.

1 Share

Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by Thomthom(m): 4:11pm On Dec 10, 2022
Omo for street this your plate number Na two sure for baba Ijebu single 08-06.. And for your question even me self go like stop your vehicle if I be police to know waiting this plant number mean.. He just different from FG and SG plate number wey I don see before.
Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by iaskquestions: 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thomthom:
Omo for street this your plate number Na two sure for baba Ijebu single 08-06.. And for your question even me self go like stop your vehicle if I be police to know waiting this plant number mean.. He just different from FG and SG plate number wey I don see before.
hmm .. but it is a state government green number plate na.. and people in government drives it.. I was thinkin police can never stop it once they see it is a green number plate.. tryin to fight this conundrum now
Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by Thomthom(m): 4:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
iaskquestions:
hmm .. but it is a state government green number plate na.. and people in government drives it.. I was thinkin police can never stop it once they see it is a green number plate.. tryin to fight this conundrum now
I no doubt u but 9ja of today anybody can package anything just to scale through.. Am sure they just want to be sure that its Legit stuff.. This reminds me of one plate number with "Chip Whip" that trend online some time ago.
Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by iaskquestions: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thomthom:
I no doubt u but 9ja of today anybody can package anything just to scale through.. Am sure they just want to be sure that its Legit stuff.. This reminds me of one plate number with "Chip Whip" that trend online some time ago.
alright i was thinkin there are some benefits that comes with such number plate

Since it will cause too much attention

I think i should go for FG number plate lol grin
Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by Thomthom(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2022
iaskquestions:
alright i was thinkin there are some benefits that comes with such number plate

Since it will cause too much attention

I think i should go for FG number plate lol grin
Correct that FG own Na carry go.. But road safety still they hold person for seat belt ooo.. And if you enter area wey Sapa dey.. boys go rag u.. if you no drop, them go set road block for you

Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by iaskquestions: 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thomthom:
Correct that FG own Na carry go.. But road safety still they hold person for seat belt ooo.. And if you enter area wey Sapa dey.. boys go rag u.. if you no drop, them go set road block for you
do you know the most respected number plate in nigeria? I really need one.. I doubt FG is the most respected
Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by Thomthom(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2022
iaskquestions:
do you know the most respected number plate in nigeria? I really need one.. I doubt FG is the most respected
FG plate number is good bro you will enjoy it.. but if you are going to like Villages just arrange 5k 200 denomination becos as you carry that number..Boys go reason you say you dey follow chop National Cake... take the FG plate number.
Re: Does Police Have The Right To Stop And Search a car For Having This? by iaskquestions: 5:22pm On Dec 10, 2022
Thomthom:
FG plate number is good bro you will enjoy it.. but if you are going to like Villages just arrange 5k 200 denomination becos as you carry that number..Boys go reason you say you dey follow chop National Cake... take the FG plate number.
thanks my bro

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! Nigerian Fast-rising Skit Maker Carter Efe Voice Out That "Skit Is Dead" / Oluwole Epidemic: Age-old Den Where Forgery Of Documents Thrives in Lagos / Pregnant Woman, 3 Children Burnt To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.