Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election (25040 Views)

Another Roofing Work For A Friend with Cameron zinc / METCOPPO/PARAPET PAN ROOFING PROJECT FOR A FRIEND AT IK / We are not telling you to buy we are advising you to invest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by ULiTv: 8:13pm On Dec 10, 2022
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

Your kindly advice is needed please

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Creamypie(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2022
ULiTv:
Is it worth it buying land in Abuja right now or I should wait till after election.

I am facilitating on buying a plot land from the owner here in abuja, but a friend is advicing I should halt till after election...

keep your money in bank and follow his candid and clear advice. E get reason. No where is too safe for now, especially where isn't your home state. Its like saying me from delta should buy land from east. No nah, even if na inside government house the land dey.next 5 months go dey very volatile nationwide sir.

196 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by BOLATINUBU01: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2022
OBI IS BEST CAR WASH IN TOWN NOW cheesy grin

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by EKONGKING: 8:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Nigeria is verge of bankruptcy and breakup.invest in your region .
If u have more than fair investment in ur region and u want to diversify, invest only after elections..

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Elvis2kay: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Who knows wetin go happen, but i just sold my 2 plots in Abuja and bought another 2 plots in south west Lagos-ibeju lekki.

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Slawomirr: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Maybe he get why...But you suppose ask am why

But sincerely ehnnn..me go like to get property for that abuja
That place too mature pass lagos
Greatdand007:

Is Abuja better than Lagos
Anyday anytime twice on Monday
Candidlady:

Location matters... and you are so right bout abuja being way mature than the so called overrated lagos
Yeah..have been to both lagos and abuja...abuja is too mature

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by adecz: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
It's at this time that you will get
the best offer & don't be surprised
that if you buy now, the value will
have gone up 50% after elections ..

The key now is to drive a very hard
bargain to get the best rate.

Go ahead and buy and thank me
after the elections ✌️✌️✌️

155 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by parkervero(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Wait till after election

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Why ? Oga land doesn't depreciate, go and buy the land immediately if you have ur cash before extra 1m go enter........
We're currently building a 3-bedroom residential accommodation at oron Akwa ibom, and we've successfully taken it to finishing stage... See my signature for project updates

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
You better wait then.

Come and buy In Lagos na... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Honourable1901(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy now as everyone in Abuja is having another priority which is election, after the election a new government will be formed from the pre existing one and there will be a big surge of properties for the new political appointees. Buy now

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by azadus18: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
What is the correlation between land and election. ..mtchew

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
Where can I see 1 plot of land for 500k in Abuja??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by donsk60: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
You wait till after election and you see the price goes up. Buy what you want to buy. Investment is all about risk.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by pinkcottoncandy: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2022
where exactly are you buying the land?? Buying land in abuja is always risky.....listen to your friend

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by backtovillage: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
He should give reason

1 Like

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by FORHII: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

He didn't give you any reason?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by bestman09(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Everything depends on what his reasons are, but you need to ask yourself some questions like,
Will the particular land you want to buy still be available next year?
Will the price still be same next year?
Hope you won't tamper with the money before the next year?

26 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Germi9: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
He is right

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by emerged01(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Didnt you ask him reason for that? If the reason is genuine you just have to wait.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Memeni(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Listen to the advice of your friend... he's wise...based on the results of the election and how things will turn out so you'll know whether to Japa or settle. If u know u know

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Axis313(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
This is election season,and the politicians are ready to spend anything to get whatever they want.Properties included landed ones' cost will be very high now due to the current electioneering activities,not only in Abuja but in most urban areas in the country.
So it's best to wait till after the election.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Ckonnet: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Ajanla don land!!! Man never stays at his duty post.
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by Igyeseh06(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
What reason(s) did that friend of yours gave you to hold on till after election?
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by happney65: 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
I don't get it. What has getting a land in Abuja has to do with election? Will Abuja seize to exist after the election so tey your land will dissapear or what? The way some of you talk as if Nigeria is Somalia.

We've got issues. No doubt about that.But making it sound as if we are the worst place ever is what I really do not understand at times. Because what is the correlation with Election and buying a piece of Land.

Mstchew

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by frenzzy2(m): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2022
Go and buy the land by next year you might used the money for something else or the price of the land might have increase go buy d land asap you can't have money and stay hungry remember

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by vickydevoka(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2022
ULiTv:

IT’s Nigeria planning to split. Men grab the opportunity when u have it. After election you might not have it at you beck and call

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by grafixdon: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2022
Buy it if its a good deal. You might loose a great opportunity
Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by KingLennon(m): 8:26am On Dec 12, 2022
I just read some comments above me and I just smiled. Poverty makes people think negatively sha (◔‿◔)

My advice: Buy as many lands as you can. No need to wait!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Want To Buy A Land In Abuja But A Friend Is Advising I Wait After Election by luluman: 8:26am On Dec 12, 2022
BOLATINUBU01:
OBI IS BEST CAR WASH IN TOWN NOW cheesy grin
Is that what they asked you to bo doing to him?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Three Storey Building Collapses In Fagba, Lagos, 12 Injured / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / Bungalow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.