Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

How Would You Handle This Be Honest? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Handle This Be Honest? (493 Views)

How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman? / How Can I Handle This Issue With The Wife Of My Boss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by Meandmycrew(f): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2022
Honestly provide solution to the question that follows below:
A child of 18 years stole a neighbor's iphone at the neighbor's house and sold the phone for *60k* and he was arrested. His parents were asked by the Police to buy a new phone to free their son with the sum of *250k.* His parents sold some valuables to get the money to buy the phone for the neighbor and he was freed.

On their way back home, the parents said to their child: May we never see you steal again, otherwise we will ensure you are locked up permanently. Look, because of you we have spent the sum of *250k* to bail you.

The boy replied with a smile. Don't cry. The money you paid to the *I.P.O* is here. I stole it from the desk drawer of the *I.P.O* before we left the Police Station.

*QUESTIONS:*

If you are the parents of this child, what will you do?

1 . Punish him?
2 . Bring him back to the Police station?
3 . Congratulate him?
4. Return the money back to the Police Station?

Honestly say what you are going to do.
Re: How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by mariahAngel(f): 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2022
God no go let us born nonsense pikin! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2022
Trenches parents will go with number 3 but will do it codedly with “don’t ever try such again “ tactics while they go home with their recovered money
Re: How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by illicit(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2022
Now they are all in deep shit
Re: How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by JOACHINpedro: 7:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Na wah!
Re: How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2022
Return the money to the police station and apologize.
Re: How Would You Handle This Be Honest? by worry357: 9:44am On Dec 11, 2022
The police will know that someone from the family stole their money and they know where the family live.
Now the parents as well are in very hot water.
This is not just a matter of paying back the money and hoping for forgiveness!
The police will be out to get the family and it could have very bad consequences when they catch up!
If they hand over the son and the money then the mother and father at least might get away without beatings or worse from the police.
Son is dammed whatever happens

No good way out of this one!

(1) (Reply)

Danger Lady Tries Run Out Of Car As Train Magnet Stops C Engine From Miles Away / MY APPRECIATION TO EVERYONE WHO ADVISED N CONTRIBUTED WISELY IN MY INITIAL POST / Ox 26inch Fan For Urgent Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.