Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia (5882 Views)

Nigerian Islamic Scholar Dies In Saudi Arabia / Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / Nigerian Pilgrim Falls To Death In Saudi-Arabia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by olapluto(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2011
Official Decision and Announcement of the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia,

Just a short time ago, Fatwa-Online was informed of the official decision and announcement of the High Judiciary Council of Saudi Arabia that since the moon of Shawwaal was sighted this evening, here in Saudi Arabia, we have completed twenty nine (29) days of Ramadhaan (1432 A.H.), in accordance with the hadeeth of the Messenger of Allaah (sal-Allaahu `alayhe wa sallam):

((Fast when you see the crescent. If it is obscured to you, then complete thirty days of Sha'baan. And break your fast when you see the crescent. If it is obscured to you then fast thirty days)), [transmitted by al-Bukhaaree and Muslim].

Subsequently, we shall be celebrating 'Eed al-Fitr on Tuesday 30th August 2011, inshaa.-Allaah.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by noblegas2(m): 7:08pm On Aug 29, 2011
Al-Hamdulillah for making us one of the successful! Eid Mubarak to all my muslim Brothers and Sisters!
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by tunfeek: 8:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
Alahmdulilai eid-el mubarak
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Finally!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me is so happy you people have no ideal.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by maclatunji: 9:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
That moon had better be sighted in Nigeria. Otherwise, me I am fasting tomorrow o. Confirmed!
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by maclatunji: 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2011
Eid Mubarak in Nigeria too. The Sultan of Sokoto has announced the sighting of the moon of Shawwal this evening removing all doubt that tomorrow is the day of Eid. Admin. should feel free to post on frontpage.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Toluth(m): 11:43pm On Aug 29, 2011
maclatunji:

Eid Mubarak in Nigeria too. The Sultan of Sokoto has announced the sighting of the moon of Shawwal this evening removing all doubt that tomorrow is the day of Eid. Admin. should feel free to post on frontpage.

This should be on the front page already,
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by mukina2: 1:57am On Aug 30, 2011
Eid Mubarak to everyone. kiss

have a fun filled blessed day with your loved ones.

Alhamdulilah for the just concluded Ramadan smiley
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by SisiKill1: 2:00am On Aug 30, 2011
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by SisiKill1: 2:03am On Aug 30, 2011
To all the Muslims on NL kiss kiss

As Allah waters His Creation,
May HE also sprinkle HIS wondrous
blessings over you and your beloved ones.

Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by afrika(f): 2:13am On Aug 30, 2011
are we reading d weather from saudi or hia? if d moon is in saudi today, den be patient 2 see it morrow or next hia , at least i studied geography in zamfara

maclatunji:

That moon had better be sighted in Nigeria. Otherwise, me I am fasting tomorrow o. Confirmed!
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by misterh(m): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2011
May we witness more of this blessed month in our lifetime.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by seedord247(m): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2011
kai . . . . . I'm missing beloved Country.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Somagirl(f): 3:19am On Aug 30, 2011
Salaam Everyone!

Happy Eid Mubarak to you and your loved ones may Allah shower you with blessings!
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by mashnino(m): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2011
barka da sallah to all muslim brothers and sisters in dza world, MAY ALLAH GUIDE US IN THIS WORLD AND IN THE HERE AFTER
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by camaldina(m): 3:46am On Aug 30, 2011
EIDUL MUBARAQ

TAQABALA-LLAHU MINA WA MINKUM!

(may God accept all worship from us, from you)
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by medstyle22: 4:36am On Aug 30, 2011
happy eid-el fitr brothers and sisters
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by usbcable(m): 5:06am On Aug 30, 2011
Eid Mubaraq
saudi arabia gradually becoming the core/foci of the islamic world.
may Allah have mercy on us
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by jookco(m): 5:44am On Aug 30, 2011
Eid Mubarak my foot, nonsense blood thirsty religion.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by ogogo24(m): 5:59am On Aug 30, 2011
Eid Mubarak fellow brothers & sisters, may Allah make our feet firmer on the path of Al-Islam, Amin.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by sparko1(m): 6:12am On Aug 30, 2011
@ jookco please find something else to read its not compulsory you comment beside i think there is some kind of netiquette on this site. It a happy day, so you either be happy or Bleep off.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 30, 2011
Barka de sallah
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by deols(f): 7:14am On Aug 30, 2011
taqabalallah minna wa minkum!, Aseyi samodun!, Barka de salah.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by juman(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2011
Eid Mubarak.

Barka de salah Odun de.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Remii(m): 9:23am On Aug 30, 2011
Eld Mubarak, Alhamdulillah for Allah's mercy allowing us to complete 2011 Ramadan fasting. May Allah accept all our acts during the month as ibadah to Him, reward and bless us abundantly.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 30, 2011
Jos own na fight we get from Muslims.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by sadyeek(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2011
Alhmdllh yet anthr time of the year. EId-fitr. May Allah (SWA) accept our fast and the rest of our ibada.

[size=32pt]بركأ دا صلا[/size]
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by ifyalways(f): 9:54am On Aug 30, 2011
Barka da Sallah to everyone.May Allah accept all our acts of Ibadat and answer all our duas.
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Sike(m): 10:47am On Aug 30, 2011
jookco:

Eid Mubarak my foot, nonsense blood thirsty religion.
ferdiii:

Jos own na fight we get from Muslims.
Not your fault. Today is your lucky day!!
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by Dawdy(m): 11:02am On Aug 30, 2011
Happy eid-il fitr!!!
Re: Eid Is Tuesday- High Judiciary Council Of Saudi Arabia by yomade007(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2011
I wish you ALL a
very happy and peaceful Eid,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forgive Without Seeking Retaliation Or Revenge. / The Month Of Rajab: Is It Permissible To Fast? / Some "wonderful" Teachings Of Mohammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.