Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,657 members, 7,851,251 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja (528 Views)

What's The Cost Of Obtaining An International Passport In Nigeria? / What I Saw While Trying To Renew My Nigerian Passport / Nigeria Passport In 1982 When $1164.84 Was N800 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by wordsNOTswords(m): 4:22am On Dec 11, 2022
Pls I will like to renew my passport here in Abuja , let me know any good Immigration that can do fast track passport to help me with it , please you must show proof that you can get it done , Thanks
Re: I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by Emexicoman(m): 5:07am On Dec 11, 2022
The process is easy and smooth but the date of capturing is very long cos it's computer generated and office is usually busy these days. I'll be going there to capture on 27th December. I applied in November
Re: I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by wordsNOTswords(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2022
Emexicoman:
The process is easy and smooth but the date of capturing is very long cos it's computer generated and office is usually busy these days. I'll be going there to capture on 27th December. I applied in November
Ok I need fast track right now. I don't know why Nigerian thing is always full of bottleneck thing, why should government agencies pride in delivering poor service from year to year without change .
Re: I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by Emexicoman(m): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2022
wordsNOTswords:
Ok I need fast track right now. I don't know why Nigerian thing is always full of bottleneck thing, why should government agencies pride in delivering poor service from year to year without change .
I'll inquire and get back to you. Is it that urgent and are you in Abuja?
Re: I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by wordsNOTswords(m): 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2022
Emexicoman:
I'll inquire and get back to you. Is it that urgent and are you in Abuja?
yes I'm In Abuja right now
Re: I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by Emexicoman(m): 8:07pm On Dec 15, 2022
wordsNOTswords:
yes I'm In Abuja right now
ok i live in abuja. I aplied for renewal of passport on 14 Nov and my dte of capturing is on 27th December, i dont know how and why it takes so long but I'm not ruling out traffic at the office, people much. Expect same thing sha
Re: I Want To Renew My Passport In Abuja by wordsNOTswords(m): 9:48am On Dec 28, 2022
Emexicoman:
ok i live in abuja. I aplied for renewal of passport on 14 Nov and my dte of capturing is on 27th December, i dont know how and why it takes so long but I'm not ruling out traffic at the office, people much. Expect same thing sha
Okay Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Experience Working/living In Guyana? / Please I Need Your Response / VIDEO: Vietnamese Airline Fined For In-flight Bikini Dance Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.