Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? (57453 Views)

He Cooked A Colored Chicken Stew. / What's The Difference Between Coca-cola And Pepsi And Which Do You Prefer? / Man Shows Off The Green Fried Rice A Lady Prepared For Xmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by IamtheTruth1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't even know...

What I know is that, I buy them mixed red and green....much, use my juice extractor and extract the juice and ferment it and have a wine out of it....

I've done the apple wine and the pineapple wine and they're nice and without chemicals....

Why not just open a bar or something. Since you got an eye for it. My opinion though
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by obembet(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2022
TristanX:
The red colored apple is for Ronaldo fans and the green one is for Messi fans.... Lol

obembet hope I’m right?

Hmmm, the better One is for CR7 sha
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by JASONjnr(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
IamtheTruth1:

Why not just open a bar or something. Since you got an eye for it. My opinion though

Lol.....

Just apple wine or pineapple wine....

Having a bar will require that I know alot about wines, spirit, cocktails and many more....

I only make homemade and drink....Alot of time, if I really ferment it, a sip can make you very high...
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by ayo2008: 10:11pm On Dec 11, 2022
DropsMic:
The Green one na the one Eve chop for the garden of Eden

See yourself, where in the Bible was it mentioned Eve ate apple at garden of Eden,? The Bible mentioned fruit and apple was not mentioned.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Kfed4ril(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't even know...

What I know is that, I buy them mixed red and green....much, use my juice extractor and extract the juice and ferment it and have a wine out of it....

I've done the apple wine and the pineapple wine and they're nice and without chemicals....

How can I ferment it?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by JASONjnr(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2022
Kfed4ril:

How can I ferment it?

Covering it in a container in such a way that there's no ventilation....Storing it in a room temperature....

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Red apple is very sweet, most of these apple juice is made with red apple and not green apple because of its sweetness. Red apple skin is very light and easy to bite and shew. But one disadvantage about Red apple is that it easily get spoilt regardless of how you try to preserve it.
Green apple on the other hand, it have a very thick skin, if preserved well or not it barely get spoilt, Green apple is sweet but not as sweet as red apple.

Moreover, Red apple and green apple have same nutritional content but red apple has it more, that's why I said red apple is good for apple juice than green apple. They both contain vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Red apple also contains more iron, potassium and protein than green apple. But they have no different nutritional content, it's just that red apple has it more.
I have neverrrrrr eaten a red apple sweeter than a green apple.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by GloriousGbola: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2022
Greystone:

I do get the points you’ve made, and they are valid.
For me, however, I never ever break my laptops or my phones. The average time duration I own a laptop is 6-7years.
I also back up my MacBook to Time Machine on the first of every month so if anything were to happen, I always have a recent backup ready.
I’m quite fused into the Apple “Ecosystem” with my MacBook, an IPad and an IPhone 12 pro max.
Once I get a new device, I simply log into my icloud account and all my settings, contacts apps and other info are available.
I also understand that Apple products aren’t for everyone. I don’t exchange things with other users like pictures, files and videos (except for WhatsApp, Xender and Sendanywhere apps) so andoid-to-apple interconnectivity issues don’t affect me.
You’re also quite right about upgrades- upgrading a MacBook can be quite tricky. I have personally only once upgraded my previous MacBook (a 2012 MB Pro) that I used for 10years. I swapped the old HDDrive for an SSD and replaced the battery (the original battery still held 4 and half hours life after 10years of use).
My friend who tried a system upgrade ended up crashing his. He had to take it to a service centre before it was sorted out.

Not gonna lie, apples integration is tight. Though their walled garden sometimes ehn.
My kids have windows laptops and ipad minis.

I can easily administer their laptops from my phone or from the cloud via pc. But those ipads, you can only administer them from another apple device. I actually considered getting a MacBook at one point for this because administering via iPhone is tedious

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by NNEVERAGAINN: 11:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
obembet:

Intelligent people dey nairaland

Nlfpmod
Bob forget that matter. Na just simple explanation cool... What makes it red and why she feel it taste sweater than the green one? I prefer the green one to the other grin
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Pharaohny: 11:10pm On Dec 11, 2022
What about the midnight green grin grin grin grin grin cheesy angry grin

Or gray
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Melagros(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Not at all. I love apple phones, I hate their laptops. cheesy cheesy
Please, why do you hate Apple laptop?
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2022
Melagros:

Please, why do you hate Apple laptop?

I can’t think of any reason to like them. I am more familiar with Windows and apart from beauty, I don’t know of anything different a Mac would offer me.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Pimine: 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go and ask those people who sells fruit. They prefer to sell the green apple than the red apple. Green apple can stay in your shop for a month or two without getting spoilt but you see red apple, if not sold before 1 or 2 weeks, you will run loss in your friut business. No matter how you refrigerate red apple it easily get spoilt. Green apple don't even need refrigerator.

Green apple is good for eating sake and I will recommend green apple for diabetes patients than the red apple because of its sweetness. But for juice sake, red apple is bae.
I've always held the opinion that the green apple is way sweeter than the red one. And more crunchy, too.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Okhuadams(m): 12:13am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, I am always wondering the difference between these two apples and why the price is different.

I believe we have a good experts when it comes to fruits and food on nairaland. Kindly educate us.

what’s the difference between the red colored apple and green colored apple?
The Man owns the green one cos anything green is solid. While the women owns the Red bcoz they are always be Red below

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Grandemperor(m): 12:23am On Dec 12, 2022
The colour is on the outer layer and does not reflect the inner layer? Does the colour depict the usage for dry or red wine? However, ''Green apples are sour in taste and have thick skin,
which make them crispier. Red apples, on the other hand are sweet, juicy and have thin skin. It is due to their sweetness, people prefer red apples over green ones.''
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Dshocker(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2022
South Africa has the best apple in the world....
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by ukaface(f): 12:35am On Dec 12, 2022
Green coloured apple na naija men
Red coloured apple na oyibo men
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by impeccable001(m): 3:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Go and ask those people who sells fruit. They prefer to sell the green apple than the red apple. Green apple can stay in your shop for a month or two without getting spoilt but you see red apple, if not sold before 1 or 2 weeks, you will run loss in your friut business. No matter how you refrigerate red apple it easily get spoilt. Green apple don't even need refrigerator.

Green apple is good for eating sake and I will recommend green apple for diabetes patients than the red apple because of its sweetness. But for juice sake, red apple is bae.

I sell apple seedlings and also farm the plant.

I can say with confidence that what jennyclay has said is very correct. From taste, nutrient content, shelf life and juice content... Both red apples and green apples have unique difference which she has done well to differentiate.

Great one

1 Like

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Tribal politics is wen you are bittered because I am not supportn ur tribal candidate. Let every1 support whoever they wnt. I hv no prob with u voting Obi, then y the hate campaign abt my own Emilokan? Vt ur No shishi nd leave me wit my Emilokan, it's a free world. That's y there is a variety.

Aren't you frm the East ?
Aren't you supporting Presido Obi?
y are u not supportn a Yoruba candidate?
y are you sad sobbing cos I am supportn Awalokan?

So ur people re the 1s playn tribal politics, hve u people ever supported a Yoruba candidate? Anywhere is good so far it's not the Yoruba way. And you expect us to support ur Obi wen u embark upon Xter assassination of our own son? What do u people tke us for ?
have u seen the hypocrisy beclouding ur little brain?
i just pointed out to u all these that u repeated be hypocriscy is running down ur blood.
4 the 1st time igbo's ar supportn igbo bt u call it tribal.
wailer " u can support tinubu witout being mental"
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Akuruoulo(m): 4:28am On Dec 12, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Tribal politics is when you are bittered because I am not supporting your tribal candidate. Let everyone support whoever they want. I have no problem with you voting Obi, then why the hate campaign about my own Emilokan? Vote your No shishi and leave me with my Emilokan, it's a free world. That's why there is a variety.

Aren't you from the East ?
Aren't you supporting Peter Obi?
Why are you not supporting a Yoruba candidate?
Why are you sad sobbing cos I am supporting Awalokan?

So your people are the ones playing tribal politics, have you people ever supported a Yoruba candidate? Anywhere is good so far it's not the Yoruba way. And you expect us to support your Obi when you embark upon character assassination of our own son? What do you people take us for ?
where they tribal when the voted obj, yar'adua and atiku ?
dnt urchins attack obi supporters even in yoruba land ?
why all this wailing ? I guess its becus u heard the true .
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by 752hub: 5:06am On Dec 12, 2022
You may be drinking poison without knowing, its grapes that is usually fermented for wine

JASONjnr:
I don't even know...

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by akin9ja78(m): 5:37am On Dec 12, 2022
In Nigeria go for the cheaper ones it get why, as for me my grandma loves only green apple so I think green apple is the best
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Taigaban: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't even know...

please how many days do you keep It to ferment? Or how do you prepare it? Please help a brother.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by mechanics(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2022
Red is more expensive and nutritious than the green.
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by syntekelite(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:
Red apple is very sweet, most of these apple juice is made with red apple and not green apple because of its sweetness. Red apple skin is very light and easy to bite and shew. But one disadvantage about Red apple is that it easily get spoilt regardless of how you try to preserve it.
Green apple on the other hand, it have a very thick skin, if preserved well or not it barely get spoilt, Green apple is sweet but not as sweet as red apple.

Moreover, Red apple and green apple have same nutritional content but red apple has it more, that's why I said red apple is good for apple juice than green apple. They both contain vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin K. Red apple also contains more iron, potassium and protein than green apple. But they have no different nutritional content, it's just that red apple has it more.

Green apple has more nutrients.. vitamin A and B is double than that of red...red is used for most juice cos of its sugar and softness..
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by syntekelite(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2022
Kingnelson9:

You tried but I am not satisfied with this answer...

Green apple has more nutrients.. vitamin A and B is double than that of red...red is used for most juice cos of its sugar and softness..
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by syntekelite(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2022
obembet:
Dear Nairalanders, I am always wondering the difference between these two apples and why the price is different.

I believe we have a good experts when it comes to fruits and food on nairaland. Kindly educate us.

what’s the difference between the red colored apple and green colored apple?

Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Awise09(m): 10:36am On Dec 12, 2022
JASONjnr:
I don't even know...

Please how do you ferment the juice? More explanation
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by ajepako(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2022
Jennyclay:

Thank you for the enlightenment
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Kingnelson9: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
syntekelite:

3/10
Re: What’s The Difference Between The Red Colored Apple And Green Colored Apple? by Kingnelson9: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hollyharjii:

Left to you and your phone
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Tomato Is 4 For N500 (Photo) / Big Balls Bush Meat Caught Inside My Old Grandma Car Engine(photo) / What Is So Special About The Bottle Of Azul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.