Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church (61562 Views)

Man Kills His Four Kids, Hangs Himself In Eleme, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / Man Strips Unclad, Hangs Himself At Popular Ebeano Tunnel In Enugu. Photos / Kenyan Man Drugs His Wife, Rapes His Niece (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by CrownLands(m): 11:41am On Dec 11, 2022
A judge? More like "the devil's advocate"

Now, what happens to their children?
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by loadedvibes: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Damn..nigga hit rock bottom and past it..
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by nduchucks: 11:42am On Dec 11, 2022
Clearly, the judge had an untreated mental illness. Even wild animals will not behave this way.

May God heal the children.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nwaotu10(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2022
Etoo:
DNA saga. That's my inference.
Mine, too undecided
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by bigdammyj: 11:45am On Dec 11, 2022
Seriously...
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by kcowen(m): 11:45am On Dec 11, 2022
nwekeugochukwu:
IGBERETV report

Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Her Corpse In Front Of Their kids, Hangs Himself In Church

https://www.instagram.com/p/CmAAE7JNQaA/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Nigerians we do weird stuffs i know but not to this extend
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Osashalom: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2022
The headquarters if Satan is either in Zimbabwe or keyan.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Murder

Rape

At the same time. undecided. Evil men everywhere!

Glory be to God he killed himself because if he was still alive... executing the wild animal won't be enough.

I feel sorry for the children. Their father was a beast and a horrible monster

I'm sure the woman must av starved the poor man to death, So sad
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by MkenyaMatata(m): 11:46am On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I knew it...if its not Zimbabwe, it would be Kenya. Those are the places where weird stuffs in marriages happen in Africa grin
Like seriously? What is more weird than chopping your kids, wives, brothers, sisters' heads and body parts all in the name of rituals and witchcraft? That s#it has never ever happened in Kenya nor Zimbabwe, since time immemorial.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by 0neal(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
I can only imagine what could be the reason(s) the Judge took laws into his hands

Men who understand women nature and are redpill aware would seldom go this nasty low

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by madgoat(m): 11:47am On Dec 11, 2022
Women are the cause of problems in this life. I am sure she was running her mouth and nagging till the man got so mad with rage.
Flee fron women, they are a menace.

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by TheChameleon: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2022
Descent to madness... shocked
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Godstiger(m): 11:50am On Dec 11, 2022
olisefom:
Haa.
In what horror movie was this extracted from?
Unimaginable things are just happening.
The world we live in
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by DeepThroater: 11:51am On Dec 11, 2022
Killed his wife

Killed his wife before their children

Proceeds to have sexual intercourse with wife's dead corpse.

Does this in sight of his innocent children.

Abandons the corpse with the children

Goes on the run without a care for the fate of his kids.

Decides to hang himself.

Chooses a church to commit the unforgiven sin of suicide.

Desecrates the Church .

This guy is going to the deepest recess of hell.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by okoroemeka(m): 11:53am On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
I knew it...if its not Zimbabwe, it would be Kenya. Those are the places where weird stuffs in marriages happen in Africa grin
there is a whiff of insanity in this story,despite strangling the woman he still got an erection and finally hanged himself,the man is clinically insane
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Mftivi: 11:54am On Dec 11, 2022
Don't believe everything you see, either he did it or some very powerful depraved people are after him.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by lailo: 11:55am On Dec 11, 2022
I see a case of wife denying husband sex and the thing degenerate undecided
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Streetmovement(m): 11:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Mehn!! this is some level 100 typa shit
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Goodman247: 11:56am On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:
what of your country Nigeria, killings every where

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Gt321(m): 11:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Eriokanmi:

Stop this your myopic thinking, evil is real and is everywhere

1 Like

Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Shadysen: 11:59am On Dec 11, 2022
Evans doing weird things everywhere.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hmmmmm
MARRIAGE ought to be reviewed in AFRICA.
PEOPLE should start understanding it's a social contract just like FOOTBALL.
ONE must leave when the ovation is still high but in the case of marriage, the ovation is ANGER and MISUNDERSTANDING. So leave when misunderstanding sets in.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 11, 2022
Skyfornia:
No rest for him even in the grave..
Was he ever resting at home?
These are questions that ought to be asked.
No be to rush write "no rest for him"

Last year, a Nigerian Medical Doctor in Texas killed his Nurse Wife and himself and they both found peace at last.
MARRIAGE ought to be reviewed.

AFRICANS should start seeing marriage as a social contract like that of football and leave out what churches are saying. When you die, same churches will request for dues to bury you.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by bluefilm: 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2022
This is the type of crime we call gross misconduct.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by babaalagbo11(m): 12:06pm On Dec 11, 2022
Haha which kind news be this...A spell or mental illness ?
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by WantsandMore: 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
Realists:
The spirit of Christianity has taken over him, just like it, did Adlof Hitler.
Certainly if it's not psychological then there's a spirit and I can tell you for a fact that it's not of Christianity but of a dark sinister origin, maybe a demon or worse. Cos the real Christian spirit is love, kindness, humility and service to humanity.
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by tnerro1(m): 12:07pm On Dec 11, 2022
DNA wahala I suspect embarassed
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by Edusouls(m): 12:08pm On Dec 11, 2022
Demonic possession is real and on the rise, this is just the fact, if u like waste ur time and dispute it , but reality prevails
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by favinvest: 12:12pm On Dec 11, 2022
That place Zimbabwe and his brother country Kenya.. always have strange evil news!!
Re: Judge Kills Wife, Rapes Corpse In Front Of Their Kids, Hangs Himself In Church by AmazingELixir: 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
undecided

Hmm! A judge at 36 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US-Based Nigerian Bodybuilder, Michael Chidozie Dies After Being Shot By Wife / Adenike Ishola Disappears As ICPC Discovers Her 60-Building Estate In Abuja / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.