Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,234 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? (1174 Views)

What Makes Our Body "Dirty" / Wat Alwaz Cause Trouble In Our Body Is Those Things That God Creat Just One / Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by kayalla(f): 7:44pm On Aug 29, 2011
Someone asked me this question and i couldnt give a straight answer
any ideas?
Re: What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by guvera: 10:47pm On Aug 29, 2011
Ballz and asshole.
Re: What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 29, 2011
@poster
your first priority should be your brain BUT the whole body should be in perfect condition anyway.
Re: What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by kayalla(f): 10:01am On Aug 30, 2011
i asked the person, if u have to take care of some parts of ur body who will take care of the rest of the body,
so i need better responses undecided
Re: What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^ your question doesnt make much sense, you are talking as if taking care of ALL parts of your body is difficult to do. dedicate a set amount of time a day for each part of your body, et voila!!!

focusing on only ONE part is not only wrong, but also very stoopid (excuse my French) as we all know that you need all part at their best, to function perfectly.
Re: What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by amiskurie(m): 9:28am On Aug 31, 2011
Ur face is ur life particular while ur life is ur death particular.AMISCURIE
Re: What Part Of Our Body Should We Care For More? by manakeagie: 10:06am On Aug 31, 2011
Your mouth and the general body Cleanliness , bad mouth odor is harmful to your self because it can cost you a job or a relationship

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland 1 Million Membership / Happy Birthday To Me! / 9 Year Old Discusses The Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.