Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,518 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? (14442 Views)

Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received / Npower: What Payment ID Pay/08/11/202100000001 Means / How To Check Your N-power Exit Package On NEXIT Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by olahero(m): 12:47pm On Dec 12, 2022
Otilo grin

1 Like

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Starzo: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
RestructureNig3:
Nigeria na scam
Fellow nigerians like you and I made it so
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by ednut1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
10m You must be a thief yourself
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by AntiTerrorist: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Exit package work nation are scams perpetrated by Sadiya.
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by zsamorano(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2022
Sadiya farouk is a confirm fraudster....in as much as BUHARI is not seeking 3rd term npowerite should forget exit package. It's just a wash. They are just doing everything in their power to frustrate APC presidential candidate. If BUHARI had been allowed to contest 3rd term, so many program like this will have been re-introduce and re-strategize. Useless government

1 Like

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2022
Naturalgbola:
Dbanj stole the money

LMAO!

Kai! Una dey ment for this nairaland.
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by annisy(f): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
What happened to the device that was promised to batch b? , what happened to the billions budgeted for it? Why was the program moved from the office of the vice president to the ministry of humanitarian affairs? What became of those who existed the program? What happened to the exist package?! Was budgetary provision made for the exist package? Above has poverty reduced as result of the program?
IN ALL HONESTY APC DOESN'T DESERVE A SINGLE VOTE FROM NIGERIANS COME 2023!!
untill we learn to punish our leaders at the poll things will never change

4 Likes

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Oluwatobiloba07: 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2022
And you people will still come online and said you have never enjoy anything in Buhari regime

We are bunch of ingrates.
God bless the incoming President of Nigeria

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

DeAdvokate:
Some months ago, we were made to send our details to a code with 30 naira deducted. There was promise of three days training and lists were released but nothing was heard again.

The amount will be almost #10 million, collected from batch A and B. I remember sending the code more than once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2022
Training carried out by a consultant after then everywhere was quiet.
This Maloo eeeh, or D'banj has collected the money?
DeAdvokate:
Some months ago, we were made to send our details to a code with 30 naira deducted. There was promise of three days training and lists were released but nothing was heard again.

The amount will be almost #10 million, collected from batch A and B. I remember sending the code more than once.

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Banhammy717: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2022
Forget about Npower exit package and move up with your life

1 Like

Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Jollyjune(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
N-power Exit package otiló.. grin
Funny enough I know someone who's so positive about this package. Have even made plans for it. grin grin
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Aladdin1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
Quelme:
Exit package means you have been terminated!!!

Waiting for exit package is like waiting for a goat to vomit the yam, the goat would rather regurgitate on the swallowed yam. In this case, D banj is the goat, the exit package is the yam, herder of the goat is the FG. End of discussion...
Na so!
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by maasoap(m): 1:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
Hopeba:
Why are you people shouting dbanj?

You haven't been told? Lol
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by oneTIMEman(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dbanj doing
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Savedday: 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2022
I know say that yeye dbanj and that him girl friend for home of disaster don Koko the exit package

Our 9ja celebrities are as useless as 9ja girls
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by EAKeffective: 3:32pm On Dec 12, 2022
How were the ghost beneficiaries verified?
Who issued them posting letters?
Where were their PPAs?
Where were the Independent Monitors?
The Koko Master will soon release an official statement and many heads will definitely have to roll because that clearly a collaborative stealing
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by DeAdvokate(m): 5:05pm On Dec 12, 2022
ednut1:
10m You must be a thief yourself

Be polite folk!

I mean the cumulative money collected from batch A and B
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by ismhab(m): 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dbanj don chop the money �����
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by DADYLEED: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2022
BUT THE QUESTION IS, ARE WE GOING TO VOTE FOR APC AFTER ALL THIS FRUSTRATIONS AND HUMILIATIONS? any batch A or B that vote for APC can have witness the STRAVING of his wife,the MURDERED of his parents/siblings and offsprings and will not care. To me its my paybacks tym,don't know of u.
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:06pm On Dec 12, 2022
Dayaa:

What is the meaning of your moniker?

Ask Google
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Imstrong2(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2022
Make una check Koko list grin
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Tooreda: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
I have no pity for all of you. You voted incompetent old fool coz of d 30,000 naira you were promised if he won the election. E don clear for your eyes now. If you like, vote emilokan again and bring your rant here in 2031.
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by mbahfrankuc(m): 8:52pm On Dec 12, 2022
If They run me street on my nexit package, I will run them fulltime street on the day of election my polling unit my vote my power.
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Calyb(m): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
They show pay immediately
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Deloo: 11:07pm On Dec 12, 2022
Set of Kangaroos that gathered themselves together to form APC in 2015 have shown Nigeria youth that integrity in this nation, most especially from APC officials, is a mirage. First they started with BRISIN recruitment at the eve of 2019 election and after they won, nothing was heard again till now.

So with this Nexit, I wasn't surprised by this same APC government officials that they have scammed us again.

If APC wins this coming election, then they must have rigged themselves in.[
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by nkemjacob2(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
Make una go fine work o. Npower is a close chapter
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Villa12(m): 7:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Deloo:
Set of Kangaroos that gathered themselves together to form APC in 2015 have shown Nigeria youth that integrity in this nation, most especially from APC officials, is a mirage. First they started with BRISIN recruitment at the eve of 2019 election and after they won, nothing was heard again till now.

So with this Nexit, I wasn't surprised by this same APC government officials that they have scammed us again.

If APC wins this coming election, then they must have rigged themselves in.[
Lol

I laugh at you guys thinking Tinubu will not win the coming election

So na Atiku go win?

Lol
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by MNDY(m): 3:52pm On Dec 13, 2022
christaddicted:
Trusting this APC government at your peril.

We the newly deployed Stream II are totally confused on what is even going on currently. We were asked to resume in September and up till now, no stipend has been received.

Can common sense not even make them treat us right for campaign purpose at least? Very unreasonable politicians this country has.
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by Villa12(m): 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2022
MNDY:

We the newly deployed Stream II are totally confused on what is even going on currently. We were asked to resume in September and up till now, no stipend has been received.

Can common sense not even make them treat us right for campaign purpose at least? Very unreasonable politicians this country has.
Buhari is not going for 3rd term reason why he felt so reluctant and lackadaisical towards that. He has nothing to lose
Re: Npower: What Happened To Exit Package? by MNDY(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
Villa12:
Buhari is not going for 3rd term reason why he felt so reluctant and lackadaisical towards that. He has nothing to lose

And Tinubu can't even intervene?
As a candidate under the same party, especially with the already damaged image of their party, one would expect them to be doing normal as we are now approaching the election.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Workers Protest Police Recruitment, Shut Down PSC Headquarters / Apply For Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc Graduate & Mid-level Job Recruitment / Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitmant 2013 Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.