Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) (57433 Views)

See All I Bought For Just Fifty Naira. / The Small Barbeque Fish I Bought Last Night For 5 Thousand Naira. / See The Fish That I Bought For N800. (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Forumobserver12(m): 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just fifty thousand naira. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us

How much is the bag of rice? Let's start from there first...

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by shortIGBOman: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
DesChyko:

Maybe you go like carry gun too force people to pay 200k for those.

Economy bad no be say make you no use sense drop talk boss.

Come Igbo land and see how People dey suffer. Yesterday, na water my neighbor cook.

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Justbehave:
Lies. This thing has been trending on FB since.

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Treadway: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just fifty thousand naira. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us
hmm, depending on your location I may not be able to cost some items, but you see that Kings 5l oil (8k or close), 50kg rice (40k or close), Indomitable (3800). That is a total of 51800. If I shave off the 1800, na 50k be that. So you mean to tell me that you now bought these 3 items and all the other items in that picture for 50k. Big fat lie!! Try another one cool

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by ehissi(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us

God no go shame us, the blessing go loud, E go worry the neighbours.......
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by syntekelite(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us

The bag of rice na hin gulp most of the cash i guess... By the way whats your address i wan confirm something...
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
Forumobserver12:

How much is the bag of rice? Let's start from there first...
#10,500
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Jackanda1(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
To make your claim more believable, write down the list of items in the photo with their respective prices, including the location you bought them.

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by stevups(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2022
lawdrigo:
My guy you lied...
Estimated price ..

Rice 50kg - 42k
Oil - 9k
Yam - 3k
Crayfish - 3k
Tomatoes 1k5
Onions - 2k
Stockfish - 3k

Use young tongue and count your teath for the rest things you bought..

This is the current price. Exertly

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Streetmovement(m): 9:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Where you dey stay where you buy all this things 50k shocked
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Deeprooted: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2022
Only the bag of rice has gulped up to 97% of the money here in Abuja!

Nice buy though.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:09am On Dec 14, 2022
syntekelite:

The bag of rice na hin gulp most of the cash i guess... By the way whats your address i wan confirm something...
you wan come kidnap me abi?
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by stormborn28(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Officialgarri:
It's worth it. No need to make any noise here

You are a disgrace to humanity... So a whopping #50 000 that someone earn as salary for a whole month is worth that stuff there? Meaning the person is not entitled to spend out of it for other things like toothpaste, detergent, soap,clothes etc. You are a big shame to all living things. Very heartless just like APC government

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Where you dey stay where you buy all this things 50k shocked
I live at iragbiji
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by bluebay(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
no, I won't. I kept them with my landlord
Na plus and minus go enter when you wan pay rent lol
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Justbehave(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2022
[quote author=Enemyofpeace post=119144967][/quote]Ode. See as I just catch burst your lies. Lol
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by tuzle(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
This guy can lie. I am seeing indomie super pack there which is like 7k plus, 2 big yams that even if u steal in market will be like 1200, a bag of rice that is more than 20k, king oil is more than 10. I have already calculated more than 40k. Now add the remaining smaller items

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
stormborn28:

You are a disgrace to humanity... So a whopping #50 000 that someone earn as salary for a whole month is worth that stuff there? Meaning the person is not entitled to spend out of it for other things like toothpaste, detergent, soap,clothes etc. You are a big shame to all living things. Very heartless just like APC government
thank you jare. Help me abuse am well well
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by 2blessed01(m): 9:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
See all I bought few minutes ago for just [b]fifty thousand naira[b]. Now my Christmas is set.

God no go shame us
That's good....but where you STEAL dat bag of rice abeg....
Ok make I rephrase am....hw much you buy dat bag of rice
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:12am On Dec 14, 2022
tuzle:
This guy can lie. I am seeing indomie super pack there which is like 7k plus, 2 big yams that even if u steal in market will be like 1200, a bag of rice that is more than 20k. Now add the remaining smaller items
bring money make I help you buy your own
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by penearth(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2022
Make a comprehensive list of all items and it's cost, let's see. It seems u r exaggerating some items

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by advanceDNA: 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us

50k....no meat??
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by uuzba(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Rickmann:

For me, that's 50k well spent.
Christmas, a time of the year when Nigerians eat food.
But you've been eating food since January. So, what are you celebrating now?
Eating food again?

I don't get it at all.

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by saysugar(m): 9:13am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us
how much is bag of rice now

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by FunkeAyorinde: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
What a stupid thread. What a stupid OP and whoever pushed this to FP did it to spit Nigerians and the situation of market.

Just the items below cost more than 50k assuming 50kg rice is 30k

50kg rice 30k
5 litres kings oil 14k
4 tubers of yams 2800
Indomie carton 4500
6 Tin tomatoes 3000

Maybe the OP and the NL mod are APC members

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
2blessed01:

That's good....but where you STEAL dat bag of rice abeg....
Ok make I rephrase am....hw much you buy dat bag of rice
#10,500
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Ahmback(m): 9:14am On Dec 14, 2022
ganisucks:

There's no chance in the House of Hades, that this guy has 50 thousand naira to give anyone. And also, you should be wary of Greek gifts especially if they are given by Greeks.
Boss please edit the post you quoted. It's been deleted
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

50k....no meat??
my landlord's wife wey be my babe, promised to give me money to buy goat and beer
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by RenaissanceGuy: 9:15am On Dec 14, 2022
Is it that the mods don't know that this guy was simply catching cruise or what?

Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by seanwilliam(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:

God no go shame us
i doubt 50k can get all of these . Haba.
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by Enemyofpeace: 9:16am On Dec 14, 2022
bluebay:

Na plus and minus go enter when you wan pay rent lol
the wife na my babe
Re: See What I Bought For Just Fifty Thousand Naira(photo) by syntekelite(m): 9:16am On Dec 14, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
you wan come kidnap me abi?

No ohh i wan collect sometin on behalf of gloryhomemaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Knows What This Plant Is Called In English? / Nothing Is Cheap Again. The Corned Beef Noodles I Prepared With 1500. Hmmm... / Smoky Hot Jollof Rice With Roasted Turkey Meat (pix&video)