Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... (1769 Views)

Article Writers On Tech/software Product Reviews Needed / Hiring Writers. Pay Is Good / Join The Group Of Salient Writers On Salient Suit! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 2:27pm On Dec 12, 2022
Why is it that you can't get good writers here on nairaland. Most of the blogs i gave them to write for me all went down the drain after investing millions plus.
Why?

They contact you and start spinning articles that Google will never wrank.

I have stopped giving out content as i will be doing it my self.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2022
This particular blog i invested over 250k on it and its dead.
Plus other ones also

Why are u guys heartless
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Uptoyou(f): 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Do it yourself then.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by NO1ORIJINAL: 3:38pm On Dec 12, 2022
Eya… I can relate….. see ehn, Nairaland is a mixed multitude. You have the good the bad and the ugly here. That’s why it’s so hard to find good hands. You’ll have to test and test again.
However, I started writing from Nairaland, before moving to WhatsApp groups and then, writing directly for US clients. I don’t think you’ll find experienced writers on Nairaland. Just like I started my journey here, so many people also are starting theirs ( probably those that wrote for you lol).
So look for more selective platforms like some Nigerian WhatsApp writers groups or Upwork. They’re dependable, and the writer will never get another job on that platform if he/she misbehaves.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by rayopt(m): 6:24pm On Dec 12, 2022
Lol. Actually, Google recent updates has made spun articles useless unlike before. Most writers are already out of work because of this. You guys should pay more, hire quality writers, and restructure your timing to be on a safe side. I know some NL writers that work with only their phones and no electricity. It is crazy how you will expect to produce fast jobs with #2 or #3 per word. E no fit work like that.

Anyways, if you can up your pay and have a good content structure for next year, hit me up let's talk cool

6 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2022
This particular blog was giving 1500$ month then i scale up with nairalanders writers before the end of the year... October last 2020 it crashed... Stop ranking in US.

It now makes 10$ per month

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 2:01am On Dec 13, 2022
See what this one says

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 2:02am On Dec 13, 2022
Uptoyou:
Do it yourself then.
I have resolve to do it my self henceforth.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Nobody: 2:51am On Dec 13, 2022
Lol! For some silly beings talking about the rate, whether you pay 50#/word for articles, most Nairaland and Facebook group writers are hungry and frustrated dream killers. All they do is spun, use ai or translator for content.

Could you imagine a writer I gave job was bold to tell me that he doesn't use grammarly when writing? The whole articles he submitted were full of blunders and grammatical errors. Where do i start from?
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 2:58am On Dec 13, 2022
My brother the pay is not the issue because i do most time adjust review payment thinking that they will help give good articles.

The time i use to verify if the article are not spun/spine i will use it to produce two content of 1000 words each.

Because they will spin it so you hardly know that its spun. Unless u calm down , try getting the page where they copied content from and check it paragraph by paragraph before u can spot it.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by NO1ORIJINAL: 6:08am On Dec 13, 2022
rayopt:
Lol. Actually, Google recent updates has made spun articles useless unlike before. Most writers are already out of work because of this. You guys should pay more, hire quality writers, and restructure your timing to be on a safe side. I know some NL writers that work with only their phones and no electricity. It is crazy how you will expect to produce fast jobs with #2 or #3 per word. E no fit work like that.

Anyways, if you can up your pay and have a good content structure for next year, hit me up let's talk cool

A good writer is GOOD for a reason. Electricity or not, if you’re good, it’s noticeable … even if you’re only using a phone.

3 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by ShinyRose(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2022
fastseo:
Why is it that you can't get good writers here on nairaland. Most of the blogs i gave them to write for me all went down the drain after investing millions plus.
Why?

Too bad you never met me.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2022
NO1ORIJINAL:

A good writer is GOOD for a reason. Electricity or not, if you’re good, it’s noticeable … even if you’re only using a phone.

I make use of my phone to write and code minor code for my WordPress blogs. Even installing of themes, plugin, moving of sites from one host to the other... Am just used to phone and it does it good for me.
I have a laptop and inveter that gives me 24 hours electric but i do blogging stuff more on phone
Right now i just finished a 1000 plus words using my phone

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by NO1ORIJINAL: 10:15am On Dec 13, 2022
fastseo:

I make use of my phone to write and code minor code for my WordPress blogs. Even installing of themes, plugin, moving of sites from one host to the other... Am just used to phone and it does it good for me.
I have a laptop and inveter that gives me 24 hours electric but i do blogging stuff more on phone
Right now i just finished a 1000 plus words using my phone
Exactly!
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Joshdboss(m): 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
fastseo:
This particular blog i invested over 250k on it and its dead.
Plus other ones also

Why are u guys heartless

Hi. Sorry about all that. It's good to stick to just one or just two writers if you find them on nairaland.

A very good employee scouted me on nairaland and since then he hasn't let me go, keeps adding bonuses and all that cause of the good work I deliver.

If you would like to revive your blog, I can help you. At least, maybe you'll get to regain your trust in nairaland writers.
My rate is fair, I'm running a new blog myself so I'd like to get help from you while I help you too with quality articles for ranking.

Message me on WhatsApp let's talk.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Spiff20(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2022
Use AI tools
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2022
Spiff20:
Use AI tools

That's what most of this writers make use of but which AI is smarter than Google? Google do analyses how they are program and adjust their algorithm update accordingly. Lisbdnet com and many other has been crashed.
Ai is a matter of time..

.... Am talking about building a business that will still rank in 5 years ti come or more
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Paramountgift(f): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2022
fastseo:
Why?

Consider just recruiting authors who have their own blogs and websites. It's comparable to looking for someone who works in a related field to you and knows the caliber of work you value.

I occasionally write for clients, and I also run a successful personal blog.

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Paramountgift(f): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2022
fastseo:
Why?

So yes! You can find top-notch writers on Nairaland, but it'd be a hard feat. By this I also mean – Feel free to contact me for future writing gigs and you'll not regret doing so.

Email: igift6445@gmail.com
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by AgroCentric247: 11:59am On Dec 19, 2022
fastseo:
This particular blog was giving 1500$ month then i scale up with nairalanders writers before the end of the year... October last 2020 it crashed... Stop ranking in US.

It now makes 10$ per month

I wrote articles for you consistently for some time. You disengaged me. We stopped working together. I suggest when you find great talents, you retain them so you don't learn their value from your losses

When i was writing for you, was I not sending you Quetext plagiarism screenshots and Grammarly to prove they weren't spinned and was I not making delivery of quality contents?

By the way it's because you've not upgraded yourself in the industry. If you want to engage my services, I will show you how to detect AI contents after hiring me for the first 12 weeks. As a return in good fate, I will give you the insights to detect AI contents in just 5 minutes

Na your hand e dey

1 Like

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 19, 2022
AgroCentric247:

I wrote articles for you consistently for some time. You disengaged me. We stopped working together. I suggest when you find great talents, you retain them so you don't learn their value from your losses

When i was writing for you, was I not sending you Quetext plagiarism screenshots and Grammarly to prove they weren't spinned and was I not making delivery of quality contents?

By the way it's because you've not upgraded yourself in the industry. If you want to engage my services, I will show you how to detect AI contents after hiring me for the first 12 weeks. As a return in good fate, I will give you the insights to detect AI contents in just 5 minutes

Na your hand e dey
He can't disengage if you are delivering quality articles or rude bro. Stop that sh*t. Your type that claim they don't use grammarly is the type I engaged to write for me a few weeks ago, and I ended up spending alot of time to arrange the grammatical error. Yes, he wrote without copy and paste but ignoring grammarly is very for a content creator.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by AgroCentric247: 5:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
ClixMaster:
He can't disengage if you are delivering quality articles or rude bro. Stop that sh*t. Your type that claim they don't use grammarly is the type I engaged to write for me a few weeks ago, and I ended up spending alot of time to arrange the grammatical error. Yes, he wrote without copy and paste but ignoring grammarly is very for a content creator.

That's why your kinds die untimely saying things they can't substantiate.

I won't dignify you with a response.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 7:43am On Dec 20, 2022
fastseo:
Why?

You're the con artist here Oga, hypocrite

It's not dishonesty, do you pay the worth of the value you seek?

You can't be paying 2 Naira per word for this quality you're talking about. You mean you want one to spend ten hours to earn 2,000 Naira.

Start the change you seek in the world in yourself. If this quality of patiently researching multiple resources to produce an article is what you need from people and if it's important to you as business, you should start payments from 5 Naira per word minimum.

You're paying 2 Naira and co per word and expect 20 Naira per word quality. How will your business not crash? When the going was good and you were raking all the profits, you didn't create a thread saying you take 85% business profits while paying writers peanuts. When your own inherent dishonesty backfires you're crying. You simply are the person who needs to make changes and do better, Mr !

2 Likes

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 10:29am On Dec 20, 2022
SocialBlue:

You're the con artist here Oga, hypocrite

It's not dishonesty, do you pay the worth of the value you seek?

You can't be paying 2 Naira per word for this quality you're talking about. You mean you want one to spend ten hours to earn 2,000 Naira.

Start the change you seek in the world in yourself. If this quality of patiently researching multiple resources to produce an article is what you need from people and if it's important to you as business, you should start payments from 5 Naira per word minimum.

You're paying 2 Naira and co per word and expect 20 Naira per word quality. How will your business not crash? When the going was good and you were raking all the profits, you didn't create a thread saying you take 85% business profits while paying writers peanuts. When your own inherent dishonesty backfires you're crying. You simply are the person who needs to make changes and do better, Mr !

Well i paid writers based on what we negotiated and what was agreed up on and through out my life i have never defaulted in payment or agreement.

I opened 4 blogs almost last two years ago n hired writers for this blog and budget 1 million plus for it.
Non of the blog made money

That's the point.

As for payment i pay per word post and based on agreement or contract we made and this depends on the niche . I first ask writers how much u do collect and there we negotiate.

I repeat i have never default in agreement.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 10:55am On Dec 20, 2022
I am not the only one complaining this. I had a conversation with a friend in the struggle see what he wrote

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 10:58am On Dec 20, 2022
Yesterday i asked how far he planed to recover the site

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 11:03am On Dec 20, 2022
Uptoyou:
Do it yourself then.
embarassed
Here is the one am doing my self.. Less than 15 articles .

Although am slow but am seeing the results

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2022
I believe there are great writers but out of 100...90% are not doing research.

The problem is how to get this 10% doing wonderful writing.
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 11:10am On Dec 20, 2022
Here is an auto niche they wrote see the number of post... 79...its two years now and u said i should not talk

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by fastseo: 11:15am On Dec 20, 2022
This is a tech niche 71 articles.... Non rank... This is the worst..

So i have drafted the 71 which means they are deleted.

Within 5 days i wrote 6 articles with more 2 to be completed today

Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2022
You are spamming the threads to covertly hide your actions

Oga forget these negotiations or based on contract talks.

Pay 5 Naira per word you will get good contents, I will refer three persons to you within one week who will get jobs done well

Stop expecting good works when you make bad payments. You're a selfish hypocrite. And the results of your deeds is catching up with you
Re: How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... by SocialBlue: 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2022
Hypocrite. How does your response improve my destiny ?

You want people to spend ten hours researching 2,000 words contents to get paid 4,000 Naira for working 10 - 12 hours

You're a stingy big foolish ibo man.

You're ripping the result of your greed, hypocrisy and wickedness

Whom did you tell when you were earning $1,500

Your history shows you're a very terrible employer. Paying 1 Naira per word, 1.5 Naira per word and you want quality standard for American audience

You're a foolish clown, do well to avoid me for life or I keep exposing your hypocritical wickedness. Idiot

If you are paying well, employ your family

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Competent, Dedicated Writers. I Will Pay N1000 Per 1000 Words / Book Proposal Writers Needed. / You Reap What You Sow. (A SHORT POEM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.