Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,618 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

How To Be Your Own Boss With Betking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Your Own Boss With Betking (243 Views)

Be Your Own Boss With Just #10k / Organic Cream Mixing Ebook- Be Your Own Boss / Start Your Own Mlm Business And Be Your Own Boss With Mlm Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Your Own Boss With Betking by sexyedjutto: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2022
Steps required to become an agent

1...A shop in a busy area(not close to another betking shop, at least 5 minutes walking distance away)

2... A minimum of 1 cashier, A minimum of 1 TV, 2 laptops and 1 thermal printer

3... Stable internet Generator/power supply

4...25k credited to your account

5...you must be capable of paying the shop rent and financing the general set up of the shop

Contact me for inspection if you've gotten a shop you can afford to rent before you pay or buy any other thing

PS. You buy everything while the company gives you license to operate and training with free banner, decoders and dish

Ask me any questions you have about becoming a betking agent and succeeding in the business, I'm a super agent
Re: How To Be Your Own Boss With Betking by OwlaRowl: 3:27am On May 04, 2023
How do I contact you, I can't find your contact on your profile, I'll need to enquire how the market currently is in PH for one who's about to buy a BetKing shop for 1.1m and join the business, what do you think ?
Pls chat me on Zero8One 6466 One Six 4Three.

(1) (Reply)

[b]5 Online Side Hustles To Generate Passive Income In 2023[/b] / The 6 Best Ways To Make Money Online Without Investing In Anything / 35 Tonne Truck With Tipping Needed Asap In Kogi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.