Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,346 members, 7,860,889 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:10 PM

Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment (246 Views)

My Strange Experience This Morning / Do You Experience This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment by obembet(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2022
Have you ever experience this wonferful moment expecially when you dont have a money.

Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment by JasonScoolari: 12:45pm On Dec 13, 2022
Twice have I experienced this miracle.

There was this time abiding under the shadow of SAPA, to the extent that I had to be measuring garri that I would drink with salt, morning and night.

One day, I decided to bring my clothes outside and use my bathing soap to wash it, as I was washing the clothes, I reached for my black jeans to wash, when I turned it inside out and deep it into the water, I noticed the swell at the watch pocket of the jeans, lo and behold, it was N3,000 folded. grin

I suspended the washing, quickly reached for a black paper bag and rushed to the market.

That 3k was a life saver 2014. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment by MMempire(m): 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2022
You no soak the Jeans tey. The money never wet well. Me bringing out money from an over night soaked jeans pocket be like when surgeon dey perform surgery, cos any tear must be carefully eliminated. We plenty for this blissful moment experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment by obembet(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2022
JasonScoolari:
Twice have I experienced this miracle.

There was this time abiding under the shadow of SAPA, to the extent that I had to be measuring garri that I would drink with salt, morning and night.

One day, I decided to bring my clothes outside and use my bathing soap to wash it, as I was washing the clothes, I reached for my black jeans to wash, when I turned it inside out and deep it into the water, I noticed the swell at the watch pocket of the jeans, lo and behold, it was N3,000 folded. grin

I suspended the washing, quickly reached for a black paper bag and rushed to the market.

That 3k was a life saver 2014. grin

Nlfpmod mynd44 share your experience with us
Re: Have You Ever Experience This Wonferful Moment by obembet(f): 8:41pm On Dec 18, 2022
Nlfpmod
Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Please, Who Knows What This Is? / NEW MESSAGE FROM PROF BANJI WE TELLING THE WORLD WE ARE LEAVING NIGERIA / 9jasoft.com.ng Is Your No One Entertainment Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.