Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. (52838 Views)

I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office / I Just Killed This Ribbon Snake. / We Just Killed This Snake In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Rocktation(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Imagine if you had turned to your left...

This God is too kind!

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by asanausana91: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
brain54:
Inside room…?
God forbid. I no go just sleep inside that room again!
then you better go and check your room very well.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by naijainstinct: 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Pootle: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool What a MIRACULOUS way the Lord can bring food to our table...

Na confirm PEPPER SOUP de look u so ooooo!

Make sure say u prepare better PEPPER SOUP, make sure say PEPPER plenty inside..

Abeg send location..

Na to press all my WEED together and JAZZ in ur area..

Arrange better HOT GIN to use step TINZ DOWN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

yo fish where have u been...missed u menh

2 Likes

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by bdauran: 4:55pm On Dec 14, 2022
In Hausa language we called it 'Kububuwa', it is a very poisonous snake, hardly for a bitten person to survive from it's venom.
Thank God.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2022
naijainstinct:
That's a baby cobra......

Where did you see the baby cobra? Hope you ain't talking about the one in the shoe video?

I was referring to the original photo by the OP. That's not a cobra's body and unfortunately the pictures are too far. My best guess is that that's a baby python due to the details on its skin. Cobra doesn't even come close.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2022
Your papa get second wife?
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by FireUpNow(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2022
OP inqm calling Somon, Sissy and Mbali of snake in the city, NatGeo Wild for identification please
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by naijainstinct: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2022
Lagos2Berlin:

Where did you see the baby cobra? Hope you ain't talking about the one in the shoe video?

I was referring to the original photo by the OP. That's not a cobra's body and unfortunately the pictures are too far. My best guess is that that's a baby python due to the details on its skin. Cobra doesn't even come close.
it's the one in the shoe video I was talking about. I didn't realize that I had it mixed up. You are very smart to have deciphered that on your own. My sincere apologies please. You were right.

Yes, the closest bet is a baby python. Cannot be a Gaboon Viber as many are positing.

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
naijainstinct:
it's the one in the shoe video I was talking about. I didn't realize that I had it mixed up. You are very smart to have deciphered that on your own. My sincere apologies please. You were right.

Yes, the closest bet is a baby python. Cannot be a Gaboon Viber as many are positing.

Correct guy! cool

1 Like

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Bethanybethel(f): 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thank God for your life
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by TimeArena1(f): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
AwesomeDuru:
It must have come out from your toilet bowl.

Ensure to shut it and put something heavy on the lid before you sleep or after using the toilet.

The toilet bowl is easily how snakes enter one's room.

Don't think it's from the toilet bowl.

We noticed a small opening where the water usually flows out. I think it came in through there.

I will get a bricklayer to have it cemented by weekend. I already got the poisonous substance that I'll be throwing around later tonight and tomorrow morning.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Lepon02: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pasmac14:
Kindly help me in identifying the name of this snake in my Room.

I live in One of the flood ravaged States in Nigeria. I came into my this afternoon to relax.
Few minutes after laying on the floor, I turned on the right hand side of my body and saw this snake breathing heavily set for a confrontation.

As a Catholic, I prayed silently and confronted this snake with wisdom and physical strength.

My people, this is the Lord's doing.

Confronted a baby snake with wisdom and strength?

Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Father4all: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2022
Na this small snake you kill and you dey make noise
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by kals4luv990(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
simplepee:
You just can’t breath without these monikers . Your obsession is sickening.
that's one of the so-called Alpha executives of NAIRALAND

Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by onuman: 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pasmac14:

I live in One of the flood ravaged States in Nigeria. I came into my this afternoon to relax.
Few minutes after laying on the floor, I turned on the right hand side of my body and saw this snake breathing heavily set for a confrontation.

As a Catholic, I prayed silently and confronted this snake with wisdom and physical strength.

You did well to kill the cursed reptile with no
intelligence, snake.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Youngqueen(f): 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pasmac14:

Na man you be. Happy you were not harmed
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Emdebby2: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2022
Tokskob2008:
You don kill am already so what's the need for identification again abi you wan write project on top am
Very funny..lol
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Emdebby2: 8:05pm On Dec 14, 2022
I hate snakes. Thank God for your life. Meanwhile, ensure that there's no space for entrance into your room.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by 100PercentNaija: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Nicepoker:
We should help you identify what you have murdered beyond recognition. grin. Anyways after much scrutiny I have come to a conclusion. That's the sanke who handed an apple to Eve.

SANKE? It sounds like a Yoruba name.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by FuckSilly: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetplum:
snake ll bite you in your dream tonight.
This re.
tard again cheesy grin grin
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Sammytech72: 9:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is paramole in Yoruba language, very deadly if it bites
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

This re.
tard again cheesy grin grin
Your mama
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by FuckSilly: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Sweetplum:

My mama

Be senseless OLOSHO
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2022
FuckSilly:

I m a senseless boy with no future
Eeyah, sorry.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by FuckSilly: 3:43am On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:

I'm a shameless useless and jobless senseless she male and I have no future.
Ehya sorry
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by mctons: 4:02am On Dec 15, 2022
alabiman:
This is scary. May God help us.

Let's be careful,this is the season when those creepy creatures comes out. This is another video where a snake was found hiding inside a shoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=---Kn6aE04U

Highly deadly cobra �. God saved him
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Bahamas95(m): 5:29am On Dec 15, 2022
Father4all:
Na this small snake you kill and you dey make noise
Lol, I am not sure that snake is venomous but venomous snakes must not be big before you regard them as threat.

I even heard tiny snakes are even deadlier.
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 15, 2022
FuckSilly:

Ehya sorry
Get a life. Drink sniper.
Editing my post is childish. Coming after me portrays your are mad. Right now, you fit dey roam around dey look for who to bite like dog
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by blaskikv: 6:17am On Dec 15, 2022
get snake repellent
Re: I Just Killed This Snake In My Room. by FuckSilly: 7:10am On Dec 15, 2022
Sweetplum:
I'll go Get a life.
I will Drink sniper to go n die
Not Editing my post is childish.
Not Coming after me to tell me that I'm a STUPĪD FOOL is not right. Right now, I fit dey roam around dey look for who to bite like dog

Okay mor on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Snake Kills A Man In Amoyo, Kwara State (Photo) / Train Derails, Kills 47 Cows In Osun / Ken Olisa: The Most Powerful Black Man In Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.